Blood Shed

Chained Beast

Selena's POV: "Hey." A voice said from above me. I groaned and flung my arm over my face. What the...? The person who was shaking me ignored my protest and I rolled over on my stomach and shoved my face in the pillow. "I think she's dead..." A voice said hesitantly, fear creeping in his voice. I sat straight up and looked around annoyedly. Chi Hoon was sitting in front of me at the edge of my bed. His bright orange hair lit up like fire in the bright sunlight that creaped through my curtians of my room. "What..." I groaned loudly before yawning. "So...I was wondering..." He began sheepishly, playing with my fluffy white covers on my bed. I raised a eyebrow and waited for him to ask his question. "Do you mind if we crash your house?" He asked softly, giving me big puppy dog eyes. I went wide eyed and stared at him like he was crazy. "No!" I squealed and he sighed heavily. I flung my feet over the side of the bed and dug my toes into the soft white carpet. "Well...It's kind of to late then." He said before rubbing the back of his neck, not meeting my gaze. I didn't even give him a second glance. I ran quickly down the narrow hallway, making everyone open up their doors. "Woah check this out, Jung Min!" The familiar voice of Hikoto said before laughing. I stood in the entrance in the living room. I gasped as everything was knocked over, torn up, or broken. Hikoto was holding a something that tangled in his hand. I went wide eyed as it had two straps and circliar padding. "My bra!" I blurted out without thinking. All the boys froze and looked over at me blankly. "Give me it!" I stomped my foot in fusteration. Chi Hoon and MinHyuk seemed to be having the most fun ever. I sighed.

                              "Oh,is this yours?" Hikoto cooed, looking at my white bra then to me dumbfoundedly. Anger bubbled in me and I wanted to slap that stupid grin off his face. "Yes, it is." I growled through clenched teeth. I can't believe they ruined my house... It's going to take forever to clean up. "Ok, well sorry." He said, taking me by surprise. He held it out to me, with a apologetic look on his face. When my finger tips touched it, he pulled away and chucked it like a football. "Catch, Jung Min!" He shouted. Jung Min caught it with one hand. He was sitting on the arm of the couch watching his friends and brothers. He looked at my bra and gave a smug grin. "Your s are really huge. It's a shame your so small looking though." He said with a snicker. I narrowed my eyes and went to snatch it from him. I groaned in fusteration as he held it way over my head, out of reach. "Give me it!" I shouted before jumping up. He flipped his dark gray bangs out of his blue eyes. "You want this, princess?" He cooed softly. "Yeah, I do..." I said flatly. "Then go get it!" He said before throwing it to JJ. "Please...Give it back." I said with a heavy sigh. He looked at me through his black straight bangs and put his finger through the string before spinning it. "Oops..." He said halfheartedly as it flung off his finger and towards the ground. I gasped as it landed on the ground. I leaped for it, and I tried to stop myself as Jung Min did to. I grunted as I hit the ground hard. I went wide eyed as I realized I landed on Jung Min. "Give me it and I'll get off of you." I said angerily. He smiled up at me evilly. Were is Luhan when you need him? Gosh, I'm so glad he's nothing like his older brother. I'd die... I swear.

                                   What's up with these boys? There nothing alike, they all have different personalities. This one...Is just evil. "I don't know princess, maybe I don't want to." He said his expression hardening. I raised a eyebrow and sat on him, not letting him up. "Well, then I guess your stuck." I said carelessly looking at me nails. He gave a sarcastic laugh making the others laugh as well. "You seriously don't think I can fight you? Your so weak." He said leaning in towards me. I bit my my lip and tried my hardest not to let the heat rising in my face show. I screamed as he jolted up, before pinning me on the ground instead. "You better watch it, I'll slap that stupid grin off your face." I growled as he pinned both my hands down. His dark gray bangs hung in front o his face and he looked at me with a half smile. "What are you going to do about it, princess?" He snickered. He's really pissing me off.... "Woah, who said you can torture the girl?" A voice said making us all look over. Luhan was standing with Kris and Sehun at the entrance of the hallway. "Tell this retard to get off me!" I shouted, feeling my anger rise. Luhan couldn't help but laugh at me. "Ok, Jung Min, let her go." Luhan said, gentle patting his brother on the shoulder. I sat up as he pulled away from me. I stuck my tongue out at him annoyedly, making him roll his eyes. "You girlfriend is just like you, Luhan." JJ said looking at me with his head titled sideways, revealing his light brown eyes. I went wide eyed and felt nothing come out of my mouth as I tried to talk. "What?" I said. 

                               Me and Luhan akwardly glanced at each other before glancing down quickly. I don't think me and Luhan would work out if we did date. Everyone laughed and made kissy faces at us. "She's way to immature." Jung Min said before pinching my cheek. I groaned in pain as he pulled my cheek hard. He's so mean... "I am not!" I whined before glaring at me. Luhan laughed and beckoned me over to him. "Can I talk to you?" He asked softly. I nodded and we both walked out of the house, ignoring the looks and whispers from everyone. Once we were outside, I wrapped my arms around myself in order for me to stay warm. Luhan leaned on the railing and looked down at the bright green grass and didn't say anything at first. The bright sunlight shined in his light brown hair, making it glow. "I think...I should leave." He mumbled breaking the akward silence. I stared at him in confusion, not able to know what to say. "I-I mean... Why? Your safe with me." I said softly. I really don't want him to leave, I love having him around. He sighed and looked at me with a sad look on his face. "Me and my friends are in danger. No matter what I do, were all not safe. So I'm leaving with them." He mumbled slowly. I jumped as the door opened from behind me. "He should. He's only going to get killed out here." The harsh voice of Jung Min said sternly. I whipped around and faced him. "He's safe with me." I snapped. Jung Min snickered and looked down at me with unceartianty in his eyes. "I don't trust you. He's coming with me, ok?" 

                                     Nina's POV: "Shh..." I whispered to Sehun, Kris and Kyungil. We all were ease dropping on them. Luhan wants to leave? I looked down and shook my head slightly. It seems like Selena has seriously grown really attached to him. "Why don't you trust me? He does." Selena snapped at Jung Min once more. Those two seriously don't get along. "Don't get snappy with me little girl." Jung Min growled and I could tell he was trying to keep his patience. "Selena. I'm sorry, but I'm leaving. It was nice to let me stay here with you." Luhan said gentle. Selena and Jung Min were both quiet. Sehun narrowed his eyes as if different thoughts were racing through his head. Kris looked slightly disappointed as well. Kyungil stared expressionly ahead, as if he didn't know what to think. It's been kind of cheerful with Luhan around. I consider him my friend... I jumped as the door opened and Selena glumly walked inside with Jung Min and Luhan following her. Everyone gathered around and looked at Luhan dumbfoundedly. "Guys, I'm going off on my own." Luhan said suddenly, breaking the eager silence. Everyone gasped and I stared at him like he was crazy. "What?" Jung Min and Selena both asked at the same time. "Luhan, your going to die out there on your own." Hikoto objected loudly glancing at his friends. "Guys please. I survived this long on my own, please...Just let me make this decision." He said sadly. "You have got to be joking... What if you do get killed?" Jung Min snapped, looking at his brother. 

                                          Luhan looked at his brother and took a step foreword. "You know as well as I do that if I stay, then everyone is in danger. I don't want you guys to get hurt, not for something that has nothing to do with you guys." He said resting both hands on his brothers shoulders. Everyone was quiet for a long time, and Jung Min looked down and bit his bottom lip. Hikoto hugged his brother tightly, both eyes closed tightly. The boys hugged tightly, whispering things in Luhan's ear. Luhan looked at his brother and a small smile spread across his lips. "Iv'e learned from the best." He said flashing a innocent smile at his brother. Jung Min gave a tiny smile before hugging his brother tightly, his forehead against his. They both looked down while hugging and I swear I saw tears in Luhan's eyes. "Promise me something." I heard Luhan whisper in his brother ear. Jung Min nodded and stared at him. "Protect Selena and her friends." He whispered before glancing at her. She had her head down, observing her black and white converses. Jung Min hesitated and gave a heavy sigh. "Sure. Even though I can't stand her." He mumbled under his breath. Luhan hugged Selena tightly without her knowing. She hugged him back and a small smile spread across her lips. Luhan stared at us all one time before looking down. "Guys, can you cover me until I reach the end of town?" He asked looking at his close friends and brothers. They all nodded and walked out side by side with Luhan. Once the boys were gone, I slowly sat down on the white couch. "Maybe it's better if he did leave." Kris mumbled, even though disappointment was written all over his face. I sighed heavily. 

                                           A couple minutes later, everyone fell asleep on the couch, all of us cuddled close together. Selena was laying in Kris lap but close to Kyungil. I can't sleep... I was snuggled close to Sehun, listening to the gentle breathing that came in a steady rythm from him. The house was slightly dark, except the kitchen light that was on and that loomed ahead of me. I jumped as there was sound of someone knocking on the door loudly. I went wide eyed and sat straight up. I screamed as the door flew in, ripping off the hinges. Is it the scientist? Alarm flared through me like a wave. Everyone was awake now, huddling close together. I went wide eyed as a figure walked towards us. "Jung Min?" Selena asked dumbfoundedly. "Guys, wake up." He ordered sharply. Selena stood up and looked at her kicked in door. "My door!" She squealed in dismay. The other boys appeared from behind him. I narrowed my eyes and gasped as I realized that they all were bloody and rugged. "That's not important. Luhan's been captured." Jung Min snapped, glaring at her. I went wide eyed and felt my heart stop in my chest. "N-No...We got to help him!" Selena yowled before dashing foreword. MinHyuk stood in front of her quickly, blocking her path. She glared heavily at him, but he didn't seem to care as he stared back at her warmly. "Listen, we tried fighting them. There's to many of them, and they've gotten more clever. There already way ahead of us now."  He said steadily, before glancing at his friends. They looked down in defeat. 

                                 "So, we wanted to know if you'll fight with us." JJ asked taking a step foreword. They all looked at us intensely, their expressions giving nothing away. "Were wasting time. Forget about them..." Jung Min growled before turning away shooting a glare over his shoulder at us. "Wait, I'm coming." Selena said taking a step after them. They all looked at her in surprise. I don't want her to get hurt....Not again. "Selena-" I began but she put both hands on my shoulders. "Remember when we first met Luhan? How helpless and scared he is? Well, this is probably this all over again. But I'm not going to sit back and watch my friend be killed and not do anything about it." She said looking at me, then to Kris then to Sehun and Kyungil. Jung Min slapped Selena hard on the back and looked her dead in the eye. "If you betray us, I will personally shoot you myself." He growled threatingly. She met his gaze and gave a curt nod. She glanced over her shoulder at us without a trace of fear in her light blue eyes. She walked off the porch, walking between Chi Hoon and JJ. "She's right, I'm going." I said before dashing off after her. I ignored the protest from Sehun and broke out into a run. "Wait, guys!" I yelled, running towards them, waving my hand over my head crazily. They all stopped and looked back at me. Selena flashed a huge smile and relief flooded through her eyes. "Ok, so here's the plan." Jung Min odered, standing in front of us. We all formed a circle around him and listened closely. We have to save Luhan, no matter what. 

                                          Kris's POV: "We can't just stand here and not do anything." I said turning around to face Sehun and Kyungil. Without saying anything, I dashed off in the direction Nina and Selena went. Me and Luhan weren't really close, and we never really talked that much. He different though, he's not stuck up or anything like that. I heard footsteps following behind me quickly. I didn't say anything and I leaped off the porch with ease. I landed on the dirt ground, making dirt fly up around me. I felt the cold light of the moonlight pinning me down as it shined down on me brightly. It's bright light shined on everything like ice covering everything in the winter time. I squinted and I could make out the faint outline of people ducking under the low hanging branches and into the dark woods. I ducked under the low hanging branches that led into the woods. I winced as twigs and other things poked me uncomfortable. "Guys..." I called out making a oultine of a person look back at me. "Kris?" The familiar voice of Nina. "Who's that?" The soft voice of Chi Hoon whispered, further ahead. I turned around in the direction his voice came to answer him to only came face to face with a huge blade. "Oh. It's just you." Jung Min sighed. "You sound slightly disappointed..." Hikoto said looking at his brother in disbelief. "Guys, Sh..." Selena said pressing her finger against her lips. She looked at us all concernedly. She's so adorable when she's trying to be serious. Jung Min snickered and Selena stuck her tongue out at him childishly. Mature...

                                 I spun around quickly as the sound of twigs snapping from behind us echoed around me. I tensed up and Selena let out a yelp of fear and lunged towards Jung Min. She wrapped her arms around his waist from behind him, hugging him tightly. I sighed with relief as Sehun and Kyungil walked towards us. "Careful, I think they can smell your stupidity." Jung Min said looking over his shoulder at her.  MinHyuk shook his head and laughter escaped his lips. "Guys, this is serious." Chi Hoon snapped slapping his hand on MinHyuk and JJ's shoulder who were both mimicking Selena. I nodded in agreement. Jung Min had that serious expression on his face once more and he observed us. "We all should split up into two teams." He instructed. Nina, MinHyuk, Chi Hoon and Sehun and Kyungil  all huddled together in one team. "So that leaves... Me, You, JJ, Selena, Hikoto." I said facing Jung Min. Hikoto glanced at JJ and flashed a michevious smile. "Looks like your stuck with your girlfriend, Jung Min." JJ teased before gentle elbowing him. Jung Min narrowed his eyes at JJ making him hide behind Hikoto scaredly. "She's not...And never will be my girlfriend." He growled before walking ahead of us all. "Well then..." Selena mumbled as she gentle walked past me after him. Everyone suddenly fell silent as well both parted in different directions. Sehun glanced at me before parting with his team. I took a deep breath and forced myself to remain calm as possible. Selena was holding onto my arm slightly. 

                                    "Why is boss making us do this?" A voice growled further away, echoing off the trees. We all stopped, bumping into each other slightly. Jung Min turned around and faced is with fierce determination in his light blue eyes. "It's scientist. We need to fight them." He said before scanning our faces. "Back each other up." MinHyuk instructed as well. I went wide eyed as Chi Hoon threw me a black gun quickly, and I just barely caught it. We all ducked down as we ran, hiding behind the group of bushes. "I'll attack first, watch and learn kids." Jung Min ordered before creeping out slowly. I peaked through the gaps in the bushes, trying not to make any sounds. He crept up behind one of them slowly, making them unaware. "Something about finding the assassians in the woods." The one Jung Min was creeping up behind said carelessly. He looked over his shoulder and his scream was cut off as Jung Min shoved his huge blade through his chest. He stared at Jung Min, his eyes began to grow dull. He fell to his knees and blood covered Jung Min's sword. The other scientist screamed and looked at Jung Min. He charged towards the scientist. He slid perfectly, wrapping the blade that had a chain attached to it. It wrapped around the scientist ankle, and he yanked hard, making him fall on the ground with a loud thud. The scientist stood up and pulled out knives and threw them at Jung Min. I gapsped in awe as he flipped over the knives, kicking them as well. He landed perfectly and caught one skillfully. 

                                      The scientist went super pale and looked at Jung Min in horrror. He threw it skillfully, hitting the scientist right in the shoulder. He screamed in pain. A second later Jung Min dashed foreword and grabbed the scientist arm as he tried to punch him. "That's not nice." Jung Min growled at the scientist before twisting it and yanking it. There was the sickning sound of it breaking, and he smiled. He punched the scientist skillfully, making him stumble back wards. He dodged all of his blows skillfully, before punching him. I called out a warning as another scientist ran over to help his friend. Jung Min ran up the tree skillfully, doing a perfect flip and pulling out his awesome blade. He landed on the scientist he was mainly fighting, stabbing him right through the heart. The scientist made a girgling sound before falling to his knees. The other scientist looked at him in horror. "Let's play." Jung Min snickered before spinning the chained weapon, making it spin around in a circle. He lashed it out, making it wrap around the mans neck. He snickered before flinging him up in the air and jumping up as well, the chain still wrapped around his neck. He slammed the scientist at full speed on the ground. "Come on guys, join the fun." Jung Min called out at last, making us all run out. I looked at the bloody scene and hesitated for a moment. Gosh, violent.. "Now I know were Luhan got his moves from..." Selena mumbled looking around at the dead scientist. Jung Min popped his knuckles and grinned at her. 

                                            Selena's POV: He's such a good fighter... I shook my head and rolled my eyes at him. "We need to keep going." I said before turning around quickly. I grunted as I bumped into someone. I gasped in fear as a scientist with short black hair that stuck up slightly looked down at me. "Hello there." He cooed with a amused stare. I took a step back and I went wide eyed as Jung Min shoved be aside before punching the scientist hard. JJ kicked the feet out from underneath the scientist, making him fall backwards. "Run, now!" Hikoto yelled before dashing off. We can't just leave Jung Min.. The scientist slammed him hard against the tree, and them banged him against the tree repeatedly. I gasped and leaped on the scientist. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he spun around crazily, trying to get me off. I pulled out a knife that he had in his pocket that jutted out. I grabbed it and dug it deeply into his side. I let go as he screamed in agony. Jung Min cussed at him loudly before kicking the scientist in the stomach. He faced him hunched over and walked towards him. I took a deep breath and punched him as he walked towards Jung Min. The scientist fell backwards and Jung Min gentle shoved me out of the way as the scientist rolled on his stomach and struggled to grab my ankle. i picked up his bladed wepaon and tossed it to him. Jung Min gave me a half smile and sliced the scientist throat before turning away slowly. "We make a pretty good team." I blurted out without thinking. We do! 

                                Jung Min wiped the blood off his busted lip and gave a small chuckle. "Your lucky I even decided to save you." He said glancing at me. I narrowed my eyes and crossed my arms. "You'd be dead if I didn't jump in." I said stubbornly. He rolled his eyes and gave me a half smile. "I don't need anyone. They only get in the way." He said dismissevily before walking ahead of me. Don't need anyone, huh? That's a lie. I shook my head and walked beside him once more without saying anything. "Were did they go?" He asked before spinning around in circles in confusions. It was deffiantly darker, and I couldn't see anything then the same old looking outline of the trees. Jung Min screamed loudly and his feet flew out form underneath him, and he slid slightly before being pulled up in a old looking tree. I bursted out laughing as I realized he dangling upside down. He mimicked my laugh angerily and glared down at me. "Get me down." He growled before trying to reach for his feet before hanging back upside down. I leaned against the tree and snickered. "I thought you didn't need anyone?" I asked sarcastically. "I don't." He snapped before slowly spinning in circles. I casually turned away making him scream my name. "Just wait until I get down from here...." He threatened through clenched teeth. I gave a sarcastic laugh, and faced him. "See? Now I don't need anyone. I'm perfectly fine on my own." I cooed before walking around him from below. I screamed as something wrapped around my ankle. 

                               My feet were yanked out from underneath me, making me land on the ground hard. Pain surged through me before I was yanked roughly off the ground. A second later I saw the ground from below me. I groaned and I opened one eye and went wide eyed as I came face to face with Jung Min. We were so close that I could feel his warm breath on my neck. "Woah, back up..." Jung Min said staring at me, his eyes stretching wide. I felt heat rise to my face and I akwardly turned my head away so that we weren't so close to kissing. "Great, how are we supposed to get down?" I asked flatly. Jung Min glared at me and chuckled. "Well princess, I thought you said you didn't need anyone?" He asked sarcastically. I hate this guy so much right now... "Well at least I didn't get stuck in a this trap first." I said defensively. He laughed sarcastically like that was the stupidist comeback ever. "You have no room to talk. Your in it to." He snapped back. I took a deep breath and bit my tongue from stopping myself from snapping at him again. "Look, if we want to get out of this... We have to work together." I groaned in defeat. He looked at me and nodded in agreement. "Swing in then out, so I can reach up easier and grab my feet." He said bossily. I nodded and we both swung foreword with all of strength. He leaned foreword and struggled to grab his feet, his finger tips just slightly the top of them. He cussed loudly and sighed and gave up. "Crap...No luck." He said before looking at me in defeat. I sighed heavily. 

                                  I went wide eyed and froze as I heard the familiar voice of Kris and the others on our team. "Sh.. Do you hear that?" I asked Jung Min happily. He looked at me with fusteration burning in his light blue eyes. "I wasn't even talking." He said flatly. "Kris!" I yelled completly ignoring his smart comment. The footsteps got closer and I looked down to see a pair of light brown eyes looking up at me. "What do you two think your doing?" Histoko asked in fusteration. "Trying to get down." Jung Min said before shooting me a glare. They all started to laugh loudly at us, over talking each other with comments and questions. "Here, hold still. I'll get you down." JJ said before he began to slowly climb the old tree with a knife clenched between his teeth as he climbed. I felt the branch of the tree bounce and move under the extra weight from him. JJ leaned over the rope and began to cut it quickly. "Doofis over here made me walk into it." Jung Min said glaring at me. I felt my mouth drop open slightly. "You did that on your own... I-" I began to only be cut off as the rope snapped. We both screammed loudly as the ground sped towards us. My vision went black and I layed there stunned for a moment. I groaned in pain and opened one eye. Everyone was leaning over us and observing us worriedly. "Are you ok?" Kris asked us concernedly. We both stood up slowly and nodded. "Well, how about we camp here for tonight?" Hikoto asked, stretching loudly. We all nodded in agreement. "I'll keep first watch." Jung min said.