The Day of Visit

Butterfly

My aunt was going through her stuff in the morning. She was panicking and seemed to be stressed about something. Not that there was anything for me to do. I was laying down in my bed in my room still trying to recovery of what happened yesterday. Taemin visited... Taemin nearly kissed me... Taemin said he liked me... I blushed at the thoughts of finding out his feelings for me. And here I thought he didn't had any for me.

I smiled dorkly and hugged the pillow tight. My heart beat raced a thousand and I felt really happy. However, there was one thing that held me back. The only reason why I didn't give him an exact reply yesterday.  He's an idol. 

What else is there for a reason? He's a very decent guy. He makes me laugh. He makes me fluster. He's very kind. He's very polite. BUT he's an idol. I could never please him well enough because there are tons of girls that is already doing that for him. At that moment, at that thought, my happiness suddenly stopped. My heart ached and I didn't know who else to tell. I've been living here for a month and my aunt doesn't even know about Taemin yet. She's barely around and when she is, we don't really converse. I can't tell my mom and my sister. They will think differently into this situation.

Like always, I kept it to myself.

"Krystal... I'm going to work earlier than expected today." my aunt knocked on my open door. 

"but why?" i asked.

"We have a lot things to prepare for right now. So many things to do. Open your phone always, okay?" she smiled as she finally waved for me goodbye.

The silence deafened the room and there was suddenly I felt lonely. I stared at my phone and is dying to send a message to Taemin but the thing is, what do i say? What could be a non awkward message to a very awkward relationship? I decided to go with what I always text him 'Have a nice day today. Drink plenty of water. Fighting. k.k' message sent.

Taemin: 'I will ^^,'

Krystal: 'oh? no practice yet?'

Taemin: 'not yet. We're still waiting for the staff =D so we're just practicing on our own for now;

Krystal: 'fighting'

I couldn't text him anything still. SIIIIGH! So I did my usual routine. I ate breakfast while watching the news, did some small laundry and finally ready to do my list of chores today. My aunt always place my chores on the fridge and today she wrote 'Buy batteries". So i took a bath, got myself ready and left the house to buy some batteries. Of course wheneever she asks me to buy something it takes me half the day to do so because I usually end up going around and buying more stuff. 

After I bought the batteries, I went to a cafe to buy some refreshing drink. Then my phone rang:

"Krystal! Did you buy those batteries yet?" she asked.

"Yes."

"Good, because I need them now. I didn't think we would need it to today. Gosh these people make me stressed" 

"Okay."

"I'll be sending you the directions to my work office. Follow them and I swear Krystal, follow them"

When I got my drink, I immediately went to follow the directions to her office. It was easy since her details were really good. However, I find myself standing at a parking lot for her office. Like she says in her text 'go inside the carpark are and not in the front door' which i did. When I finally stepped into her office place, there was a front desk up front. I walked towards her.

"Excuse me. I need to see my aunt. I will be giving her something" 

"Oh yes, she mentioned that you'll be coming in awhile. You're really pretty too." we both laughed as I thanked her. "She's in this room. Make sure to knock before you enter and don't open other rooms. Everyone is busy today"

What is up with everyone and their busy schedule??? My aunt was also busy and stressed this morning. Gosh, these people need to calm down. I opened the glass door into the room that my aunt was in. Into my surprise I FOUND TAEMIN.

OH MY GOD!!! Not just Taemin but that Minho guy and Key and Onew guy was with him. My eyes widened as I froze in place. I didn't greet them but instead bowed. Taemin looked as shock as I did. 

"Yes?" the Key person asked.

"My aunt asked me to bring her batteries for her..." i found myself going through my back pack.

"Ahhh so your the vocal coach's niece"

Wow! I've known my aunt for a while now and I never knew she's a vocal coach for this band. I smiled and nodded at them. As I found the batteries, my aunt went inside.

"Oh good you're here. I assume you met 4 of the SHINee members" she said smiling at everyone. I gazed upon Taemin, who was staring back at me the whole time and was as speechless as I am. "Jonghyun will be done in a little while. We'll have Jinki and Jonghyun next" she said while opening the batteries. After that she left with Jinki... who I believe is Onew. 

"I didn't know your her niece" Taemin finally spoke and my heart raced. It pounded so much this could be a problem.

"Wait! You know her" 2 of the SHINee members looked at me. So i guess Taemin never really spoke about me to them. As I froze in place, they conversed about how Taemin knew me. I wasn't listening to it but Taemin did mention about having a friend to them. Only that they never knew what I looked like or that I was their trainer's niece. My aunt would be more surprised to hear me talk about how close I am with Taemin.

Taemin walked towards me and gave me a hug which made me blush. Is this okay? My eyes looked around, why am i so paranoid?!?!?! I hugged him back and patted his shoulder. It was a bit awkward for me since two of s were there to watched.

"How are you?" he asked.

"What do you mean? Of course I'm fine." I smiled back at him.

"Well after I told you I like you, you seemed to be different..." 

And he was right. 

"I just needed some time to think for that."

"You don't like me?"

"It's not that simple."

"What's so complicated then?"

I can see the two members eavedropping but it didn't matter to me because my conversation with him mattered more right now.

"I..." I couldn't say that the only reason holding me back was because he's an idol. I've always told him that it never mattered to me that he was. So why all of a sudden it did?! "... I'll tell you when the time is right." I gave him a hopeful smile. I can't just rush into this. No.

I bid goodbye to him and s. 

I will tell. But not today...