Without Him

This Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I looked at my apartment before turning on the lights. It has this new feeling of loneliness in it. It seems so incomplete, just like how my heart feels right now. I threw myself on the couch and sighed. I wonder where Jiho is right now and what he is doing. I turned to the side table near the couch and was taken aback with what I saw.

He was here.

I took the picture frame that was turned down and noticed a crack on it. It was our photo. Jiho and I were both smiling at the camera looking like a cute couple. It was him who turned it down that made a crack on it, I believe. I guess he was really angry. Then, I felt myself running to my room and opening the drawers where his clothes are...were.

Nothing.

He was really here. Now I realized why this apartment felt so incomplete right now. There are no more signs of Jiho anywhere, except for the picture frame with a crack on it. He took everything with him. I guess, it is finally over. He is not coming back.

My legs suddenly felt weak and I fell on the floor. Tears started running down my cheeks, and it didn't take long for me to hear my own sobs. I'm a mess right now. A complete mess.

 

I woke up at the same position I was in before I fell asleep. I was slouching on the floor so I tried to get up, but my body is too lazy to even move an inch. I miss the times that someone would carry me to my bed when I fell asleep somewhere uncomfortable. I miss Jiho caring for me. Too bad, he won't be here with me anymore.

After a while, I finally had the energy to stand up and go to the bathroom. I looked at the mirror and was horrified with what I saw. I didn't recognize myself. Puffy eyes, dishelved hair, pal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter