Kiss Me?

This Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I came home around past dinner time after my 'date' with Jihoon...or actually a day with Jiho's six derp friends planning out the next move in our plan. I opened my door and a sleeping Jiho on the couch was the first thing I saw. I sighed as I realized that he had been drinking the whole day seeing all the empty soju and beer bottles scattered on the floor. I went to my bedroom to change before cleaning Jiho's mess in the living room. He was sound asleep so I didn't bother to wake him up anymore. I put a blanket around him before going to sleep as well.

Morning came and I lazily got up from my bed. I washed my face before going to the kitchen. On my way there, something caught my eyes.

Jiho.

He is still sleeping soundly on the couch. He might wake up anytime soon so I decided to prepare breakfast for the both of us. Not that I know how to cook, but I can always prepare some toast and fried eggs. I was putting the toast on the plates when I heard Jiho groaned from the living room. Finally, he is awake! I went towards where he is.

"Good morning to my drunkard best friend!" I told him and gave him a smile.

He rolled his eyes while sitting up.

"You drank a lot yesterday." I crossed my arms. "Actually, you drank all the alcohol in my fridge."

"I'm sorry. I'll just pay for it." He groaned again and I'm guessing he is having a massive headache.

"Come on. Breakfast is ready. You should eat!" I pulled him up the couch and I'm glad that he followed me without any complaint. He made his way to the dining table and grabbed a toast, while I took out some medicine for him. "Here. Take this after breakfast."

"Thanks." He continued eating.

"So... Why did you emptied my fridge yesterday?" I asked as I eat as well.

He looked at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter