Her

This Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I can feel his piercing gaze. I know he’s looking at me all this time, even if his girlfriend is sitting beside him. I’m giving him glances every now and then, and he returns it with his smiles. I tried not to show him that I noticed what he is doing, so I just continued chatting with his friends.

"Oppa, oppa!" I heard his girlfriend call him. I looked at them and saw Hwayoung tugging his shirt while giving him her aegyo.

"Why?" He asked her.

"I want to go home already. This club is not really my style. If you want to stay, I'll just go by myself and take the public bus." She continued pouting.

He let out a sigh. "Okay. I'll send you home." He stood up and I continued watching them.

Hwayoung’s facial expression changed quickly and she happily linked her arm with Jiho’s.

“So clingy…” I mumbled quietly as I rolled my eyes.

"Leaving so early?" Jaehyo asked Jiho before he took a vodka shot.

"Don't mind them. They'll probably be doing something else... You know, what couples do~" I tried to act as normal as I could, and even gave Jiho a wink. "Have fun!" I said as I raised a glass of rhum.

"I'm just taking her home." He explained. "I'll be back. Wait for me." I can feel his eyes staring at me again.

"Oppa, let's go..." His girlfriend nudged him.

"Oh, right. Come on." I heard him sigh, but I ignored it and continued talking to Jihoon and Taeil.

As soon as Jiho exited the club with Hwayoung, I leaned back on the couch where we are sitting and closed my eyes.

“You guys are really too oblivious about each other’s feelings.” I heard Minhyuk say, and I knew that he’s talking to me.

I opened my eyes and looked at them. “He’s the only one who’s too numb to feel it.”

“Why don’t we continue our plan?” Taeil raised an eyebrow. “He might realize how much he loves you, and finally confess his feelings.”

I took another glass of alcohol. “No.”

“Come on. I think it will really work.” Yukwon tried to convince me.

“Jealousy really does wonders. Trust us!” Kyung added.

I thought about it for a while before nodding my head. “O-Okay…”

“Okay, what?” Minhyuk gave me a confused look.

“Okay, I’ll agree with the plan.”

“YESSSS!” All of them shouted happily.

“But who will do it with me?” I curiously asked.

“I volunteer!” Jaehyo smirked while wrapping his hands around me.

“Yah! Ahn Jaehyo!!!” Taeil and Kyung struggled to pull Jaehyo away from me.

“We’ll have Jihoon do it.” Yukwon suggested.

“Why Jihoon? I’m right here!” Jaehyo protested.

Yukwon shook his head. “We know you like girls, and you might end up taking Aeri away from Jiho, instead of making them together.”

“Besides…” Taeil added. “Jiho believed that Jihoon really likes Aeri in that way.”

“And Jihoon is too innocent to do something naughty with Aeri.” Minhyuk emphasized the word ‘naughty’ while looking at Jaehyo.

“Perfect!” Kyung clapped his hands. “You need to get ready as soon as Jiho arrives.” He told me.

I pouted. “What should I do then?”

“You’ll have to go to that corner…” Kyung pointed to the place near the comfort rooms. “…and kiss each other.”

“K-KISS?!!!” Jihoon and I widened our eyes.

“You don’t have to really kiss, but just pretend that you guys are kissing. At least, in Jiho’s eyes.” Kyung explained.

“But how do we do it?” Jihoon asked the same thing that I wanted to ask.

Kyung pulled me up so both of us are standing in front of the guys. He faced me and cupped my face while leaning closer. I widened my eyes and tried to push him.

“Yah, Aeri! Relax! I won’t do anything to you.” He chuckled. “Let’s do it again.” He slowly leaned in towards me and I shut my eyes tightly.

Kyung whispered. “Calm down.” He took my arms and wrapped it around his neck, before cupping my face again. I can feel his breath on my lips but he pulled away before our lips meet. “That’s it.” He said.

I opened my eyes.

“You saw our lips didn’t meet. But with Jihoon’s height, Aeri’s arms will be able to cover their faces when she put them around his neck. Jiho will definitely believe they’re kissing.” Kyung said proudly.

“Wow! You’re so good at this kind of things, huh?” I told him as I sit down.

“I know my ways.” He grinned widely.

“You can do it, Jihoon!” Taeil ruffled the pouting maknae’s hair.

“Jiho hyung might punch me in the face when he sees it!” He sulked.

“He won’t do that. Trust me.” Yukwon assured him.

“Also, don’t forget to call him ‘Jihoon oppa’ since you’re younger.” Kyung reminded me.

I finished two beer bottles and five vodka shots before Jaehyo whispered. “Hey, are you okay?”

I nodded and smiled. “Just to calm my nerves before doing the plan.”

He smiled at me.

Yes, I’m nervous. I’m nervous at how will Jiho react to the ‘kiss.’ What if he will just shrug it off? Or, what if he’ll actually punch Jihoon? I don’t know what will happen…

“He’s here!” Kyung signaled us, and Jihoon quickly pulled me to the corner that Kyung told us to go. I felt a bit dizzy as we rushed to the place.

“You okay?” Jihoon asked me, and I nodded.

“Just a bit dizzy.”

He pulled my arms and wrapped it around his neck. “Just what Kyung hyung instructed.” I felt that he is also nervous doing this with his shaky hands.

“Are you nervous?” I asked him.

“A bit.” He chuckled.

“I am, too.” I gave him a smile. “Well, let’s just do this so we’ll get over it fast.”

“For Aeri and Jiho hyung!” He grinned, making me laugh.

I glanced at our table and saw Jiho sitting beside Kyung. They talked for a bit before Jiho widened his eyes and quickly stood up. I saw Kyung eyed me and smirked.

“Okay, it’s on.” I told Jihoon. “He’s looking for us.”

Jihoon leaned in closer. “Ah, Aeri, am I doing it right?”

“I guess so.” I whispered, before I saw Jiho coming near us. “I think he saw us. Get ready with your acting.” I smiled at Jihoon.

Before he can even answer me, I felt someone pulled me away. Jiho.

"What the f..." Jihoon exclaimed, and trailed off as he faced Jiho. "Oh, Jiho hyung!" This maknae really has good acting skills.

"What are you guys doing?!" I saw Jiho glared at Jihoon, as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder. I suddenly felt dizzy with all the alcohol I drank earlier.

"What couples do...?" Jihoon told his hyung.

"Hey! I told y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter