Leaving

This Unrequited Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I widened my eyes as Jiho threw my phone on the floor, making it break into pieces. I turned my gaze towards him.

"I've read your messages with Kyung. I knew he was the one who called you earlier but you lied when I asked you, so I became suspicious." Jiho explained to me.

I gulped down, realizing he now know about my feelings for him.

"I-I'm..."

He cut me off. "Sorry? Is that what you're going to say? Just, sorry?" He sighed and ran his hand through his hair before continuing. "You played with my feelings! I can't believe it! You guys..." He pointed towards the seven of us. "You don't know how much I suffered because of your stupid plan!" He looked at me in the eyes. "Hwayoung is so much better than you. I shouldn't have broken up with her. At least, she doesn't plan on playing with my damn feelings!" Jiho spat and walked towards the front door. He was about to leave the house when I ran towards him and back-hugged him. He froze.

"Jiho..." I called his name as tears started forming in my eyes.

"Let go!" He shouted.

"No." I tightened my hug. "I love you. Please don't leave me."

"No, you don't. You chose to hurt me than love me. Maybe I should also choose to hurt you now." He held my arms harshly and pushed me away, causing me to fall on the floor. He turned around to look down at me and smirked. "Serves you right."

I felt a pair of arms helping

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter