2.

Trip, good time, love

You : I'm really sorry Min Hwan. You know how he is

Min Hwan : aww do I really have to go there alone ?

You : if I disobey, I'll be fired for sure

Min Hwan : it's alright sweetie

You : I'm sorry Oppa. I really have no choice

Min Hwan : mm I hope you'll enjoy your time there

You : I'll try~

Min Hwan : see you after then

You : nae.. have a nice trip

Min Hwan : you too

 

You hung up with an heavy feeling. You never liked to cancel appointment like this. However, this time you really had no choice. It was for the job. 

 

On the next day, Hyun Joong got early up. As usual for a trip, he put some casual clothes on.

 

 

He was surprised to find you at the airport once he reached there. You were dressed in a feminine way, he had never seen you like this.

 

 

In your daily life, you'd wear jeans or long pants at work, with a simple shirt. You never wore neither a dress, neither short things. Also, your hair always were in a bun or a ponytail. It was his first time seeing your hair free. It felt pleasant to look at your beauty.

 

You : Annyeonghaseyo Mr Kim

Hyun Joong : we're going to spend 3 weeks together, just call me by my name

You : oh it feels weird

Hyun Joong : waeyo ?

You : we're not friends

Hyun Joong : at least, you're straight

You : I don't like lies, and I always say what I think

Hyun Joong : it's a relief that women like you still exist

You : wae ? have problem with women ?

Hyun Joong : this is none of your business

You : I guess this is a yes

Hyun Joong : we're going to depart soon, let's check in

You : nae Mr Kim

Hyun Joong : I have a name

You : oh sorry Hyun Joong-ssi

 

The way you said his name, hesistant, made him smirk. Something about this trip felt right. Maybe was it the fact that you were going to spend 3 weeks by his side that felt this right ?

 

As soon as your feets touched the ground again, your mouth dropped. Okinawa was such a beautiful place, even the airport was beautiful. It made you excited to discover more. Hyun Joong seemed... untouched by the magical place. His face was emotionless. When you got to the customs section, an employee complimented the two of you, saying that you were a very cute couple. She asked if you were there on a honeymoon. You tried to get help of the boss however it seemed that he had not hear the woman, well at least that was what he wanted you to think. With a smile, you thanked her but told her the truth, you were there for a business trip with the headmaster of your workplace.

After that, you went to the hotel. There Hyun Joong revealed something that he had forgotten about.

 

Hyun Joong : by the way, Mr Lee and I usually share a room not to pay too much so.. I only booked one suite

You : mwo ?? eotteokae ??

Hyun Joong : there are two beds, don't worry

You : but-but- we can't sleep in the same room !

Hyun Joong : why not ? I won't abuse you

 

This idea, imagining yourself in a room with this handsome yet mean man made you blush from cheeks to ears. Hyun Joong saw it and couldn't help but smile.

 

Hyun Joong : I won't do anything as long as you don't ask me to

You : Mr Kim !

 

Blushing even more and feeling your heart going crazy with embarrassment, you looked to the side, avoiding his intense gaze.

The staring session was cut off when the employees walked to the two of you. Hyun Joong glanced at you once more before following the two workers that were leading the way to the room and carrying the luggages. He analyzed your reaction as you walked into the luxury suite.

 

 

You : woow this is so beautifull~ I think I'm falling in love with Okinawa already ! Woow this is so- amazing

 

Hyun Joong felt fresh, not that there was a sudden breeze or anything like this, just that he was so used to go on trips that he never felt anything being in that kind of place. Seeing you so happy and excited, it was very nice. Before leaving, the two men told him that there would be something special send to the room later in the evening. Hyun Joong thanked them. You were lying on the bed, arms stretched out, closed eyes. From behind the wall, Hyun Joong peeked at your peaceful face.