5.

Trip, good time, love

Some days had passed since that outgoing on the yacht. Hyun Joong and you got a lot closer. You considered him as a real friend and you both teach things to each other. Thanks to him, you became more serious and know not to make fun and be stupid in serious situations. Also, you did your job in a better way than before. Thanks to you, he had become a nicer guy, to whom it was nice talking, he learnt how to fully enjoy travelling. Finally, you ended up thinking that it was pleasant to be in Japan with a workholic.

To Hyun Joong, this was the best business trip he ever had. Being by your side felt so right and funny. There wasn't a day without him laughing at your cuteness and jokes. Even the bad jokes made him smile. It was unbelievable how addict he was to you. Closer the end of the trip was, sadder Hyun Joong felt. Even though he knew it wasn't the end of your relationship, he was scared to get back to his old self, the one you disliked. However, he never showed this pain because your feelings were unknown. Of course, you were joyful and happy but it didn't mean anything since it was part of your personality.

It was the last day of the trip. Hyun Joong wanted to make it special. He planned to take you to the beach for the breakfast. Also, he decided to prepare the food by himself, hoping that you'd like it. He'd never been like this to any other girls. His goal was to make you fall a bit for him. Once you reached the beach, you stood there, admiring the landscapes. It was almost deserted which made Hyun Joong glad.

 

 

As you looked as the waves' movement, Hyun Joong put a napkin on the ground then he opened his shirt, feeling hot with the bright sun.

 

 

Turning around, your heart skipped a beat as you noticed how y he looked. It had been a few days that you noticed the effect Hyun Joong had on you. You've never thought that it could happen. You had been in love relationships before but the way you felt with him wasn't the same feelings you had with your exs. Maybe was it because you saw him everyday for a long time ? These weird feelings would go away as soon as you'll go back to Seoul, everything would go back to the way it used to be. That is to say, you'd continue working while hating Hyun Joong and he'd probably have the same behaviour as before. Wanting to get these pessimistic thoughts out of your head, you joined him on the napkin.

 

You : the weather is beautiful today

Hyun Joong : I know right

You : will we stay here all day long ?

Hyun Joong : ani, only for the breakfast

You : can we eat now ? I'm hungry actually

Hyun Joong : you really like eating

You : ah jinjja ? not that much

Hyun Joong : you know you do

You : aigoo you know me so well already~

Hyun Joong : after so many days together, I guess I know you better than you think

You : mm ok I should admit.. I like eating

Hyun Joong : I prepared everything by myself so I hope you'll like it

You : I hope so~

 

 

You : woow there are so many things

Hyun Joong : you have to eat all of them

You : how can I ? this is too much

Hyun Joong : I'll help you anyway

 

Without thoughts, you grabbed a kimbap and put it in front of Hyun Joong's face. Your heart skipped another beat when he ate the food you were feeding him. It wasn't your first time feeding a friend but your hands couldn't stop shaking. The moment was intense. Hyun Joong then did the same to you. Feelings were mixed into your heart, on the one hand you were nervous. On the other hand, you wanted this moment to last forever. With these confused feelings, you enjoyed a breakfast with the caring man.

After that, both of you were full and tired. You lay next to each other on the napkin, admiring the blue sky. The color of the sky, the sound of the waves, Hyun Joong being by your side, it was a perfect romantic movie scene. To fully savor the atmosphere, you closed your eyes.

Hyun Joong was now staring at you. Softly not to wake you up, as he thought you were sleeping, he caressed your hand before shyly poking your cheek. With a smile, he touched your chin lightly. Suddenly, you opened your eyes, he could feel that you were tensed. You gave him a questionning look but instead of replying, Hyun Joong took your hand to help you up before leading you to the bridge. Once you stood there, admiring the sight, he linked fingers with you.

 

The day had been tiring because of the many things that Hyun Joong had planned. All day long, he acted as a boyfriend which felt very good. However, he didn't say anything about this way of behaving.

Now you were back at the hotel, in your bed, remembering the happenings of the day. Noticing Hyun Joong's shadow in the dark, you whispered.

 

You : Mr Kim... I think I'm falling for you