4.

Trip, good time, love

The first thing Hyun Joong saw in the morning was your peaceful face, with some saliva near your lips. This made him giggle. After staring at you for few minutes, he went to the big bathroom. There, he took a long shower to get strengh. Feeling the water on his body felt nice, it was refreshing. Once he felt better, he got out, wearing a simple towel around the waist.

 

 

As he walked into the bedroom again, lost in his thoughts, he bumped into you. The towel almost fell down which brought him down to earth. Your face was pink, not to say red, with blush. Hyun Joong felt proud as you examinated him from head to toes, stopping at his toned chest and abs. Then, you apologized with an uneasy voice before going to the bathroom. As you left, a smile appeared on his face. This was going to be a great day.

In the bathroom, you locked yourself and stared at the mirror, breathing deeply. Who ever thought that this workholic man had such a perfect body. His legs were thin, his waist too, and his abs... You've never seen abs like his before. He was so y...

 

Later on the day, you still felt embarrassed about the scene of the morning. You didn't know if he had notice the way you blushed but it was obvious that he couldn't have missed it. Trying not to worry much, you decided to start a conversation.

 

You : what is the plan for today ?

Hyun Joong : first, we'll go on a yacht. I hope you're not afraid

You : ani~ I like boats, but I've never been on a yacht. I bet it looks awesome

Hyun Joong : there's nothing special about it. Maybe you'll be amazed because it's the first time but when you're used to it, it's just a simple boat

You : I don't think I'll get used to it one day. I'm not wealthy enough

Hyun Joong : then enjoy this time

 

The harbor was an interesting place. You weren't used to that kind of place and asked many things to the boss, who seemed kind of tired answering. Yet you couldn't resist, your curiosity took over. However, words didn't come out of your mouth anymore as you stood in front of the "simple boat".

 

 

As soon as you got into it, you started discovering every rooms, corners, everything. The beauty of this yacht was beyond your thoughts. It was your first time seeing it and you weren't able to hide the excited feeling you got. Even Hyun Joong's gaze on you didn't help. Slowly, you turned around and caught him staring at you. To avoid feeling umcomfortable, you tried to convince yourself that he may be surprised at your astonishment since he was used to that kind of conveyance.

 

You : this is so lovely~ I like it all !

Hyun Joong : I don't though, the rooms are too small

You : small ?? the kitchen is almost bigger than the one in my apartment

Hyun Joong : well, your kitchen is pretty small

You : you're the one who's used to luxury. My kitchen's size is normal

 

Also, you muttered.

 

You : that's why people don't like you. Too hard to please

Hyun Joong : what did you say ?

You : you're too demanding !

Hyun Joong : I think it's normal

You : it isn't normal to make fun of a small room while knowing that someone else lives in that kind of small places everyday. You're so boastful and look down on people. That's why many employees don't like you. I'm sorry Hyun Joong-ssi but I can't lie, you're asking me to repeat myself and I just tell what I think. As long as you'll act like this, we won't be glad to have you as a boss

Hyun Joong : I'm not that demanding

You : you are ! and you're mean too

Hyun Joong : mean ? I took you here with me !

You : did you ask what I think about this trip ? No. You only ordered me around as you usually do

Hyun Joong : you're exaggerating ~~~~-ssi

You : no I'm not and you know it

Hyun Joong : stop it already. I'm getting mad

You : I'm not scared of you

 

This was such a little matter but it seemed so important to you. Hyun Joong, even though he was rich and handsome, needed to know what his place was. Money didn't make everything, it wasn't a reason to make fun of things so easily. You never liked that cold-hearted and arrogant side of your boss. For the first time since you knew him, it hurt to yell at him. Not because you were a passive person, but because you felt dissappointed. On the previous day and on the morning, you had thought that maybe he had change a bit, or that you finally met the real Hyun Joong however you realized that it wasn't right. His real him was an arrogant and annoying man.

Hyun Joong stood there, looking around at the kitchen. Did you really had to live in a place as little as here ? He didn't know how to react nor what to say. The way you scolded him, no one ever did that in the past. He always got what he want, people would respect him even when he was being a total jerk. It was the first time that someone dare telling real thoughts and he felt like being slapped with these oh-so-true-words. Inside, he wasn't the kind of arrogant man you had described. However, it really was the image he gave to everyone. This helped him understand that he was tired of being cold, he wanted to enjoy the life and promised to himself that he'll make his best during this trip so you'd both enjoy it.