6.

Trip, good time, love

Waking up at the sun's rays, you let a sigh out. A sigh that change into a cry when you checked the clock. 20 minutes late, Hyun Joong was going to kill you for sure. Not being used to travel, you had lost the notion of time. As usual, you got ready really fast.

Hyun Joong smirked when he noticed that you should have reached the agency 20 minutes ago. As usual, you were late and he could surprise you at the entrance. Holding a red rose behind his back, he walked to the building's entrance. Your night confession kept being displayed in his mind, with you he had act as if he didn't hear anything. This was his plan to surprise you.

About 10 minutes later, the agency could finally be seen. With all your strengh, you ran to it. Seeing Hyun Joong standing there broke your heart. He was back, the strict-dressed, unbearable boss. You had never been this dissappointed in your whole life. Not even giving him time to speak, you apologized, said that it'd never happen again, bowed and ran to your desk.

Hyun Joong was dumbfounded, he wondered what had pass through your head. He started laughing alone while walking to your desk. Everyone looked at him with wide eyes.

 

Hyun Joong : ~~~~-ssi

You : nae ?

Hyun Joong : I told you not to call me Mr Kim anymore

You : huh ? what do you mean ?

Hyun Joong : Mr Kim.. I think I'm falling for you

 

Taken aback, you faintly sat on the chair. All your co-workers had gathered around the two of you, full of curiosity.

 

Hyun Joong : how can you confess to me like this ? It doesn't sound well

You : yo-you hea-rd it ?

Hyun Joong : of course, I wasn't sleeping yet

You : I... I...

Hyun Joong : you confess to me and when you see me, you run away not giving me time to say anything

You : Mr Ki-

 

You were cut off by the sound of his phone. Apoloziging, he walked away to pick up. Blush appeared on your face as the co-workers were making fun of you. How could ~~~~ fall for the boss ? She always hated him. Seems like she's the kind of girl who doesn't need much court to fall in love. Almost all of them were making statements like those. So, this was his plan, Hyun Joong had taken advantage of you because he wanted to make you feel ridiculous. You really regretted everything that had happened these past days, the way you had so easily trusted him, the feeling that you had develop for him. You had never loved a person like this yet his only motive was to have fun with a girl before making a fool of her in front of lots of people. Not able to handle the situation, you took the resignation letter you had been hiding in the desk for the last few months. Surrounded by people's laugh, you went to the boss's private office.

When Hyun Joong got inside, you were still there. You needed to tell him everything you thought.

 

You : so that's why you acted like this ! I want you to know that I'm not an easy girl. I fell in love with you but I won't let you make fun of me. I can't stay here longer

 

While saying this, you throw the resignation letter on his desk. Then, you turned around and started walking to the door.

Hyun Joong gazed at the letter. He felt so down, how could you believe that he wanted to make you ridiculous. You were about to open the door when he wrapped two arms around your waist from behind.

 

Hyun Joong : ~~~~ I'm sorry if I made you feel bad. This isn't what I wanted. I know you're not an easy girl and I'm proud that you fell for me because... you attract me a lot

You : what do you mean ?

Hyun Joong : I'm being addict to you now. ~~~~, saranghae~

You : are you serious ?!

Hyun Joong : I've never been so serious

 

You turned around and looked at him with fear and hesitation in the eyes. The way he stared at you confirmed his feelings, he was so lovable. Nervousness was replaced by a comfortable feeling.

 

You : I love you Mr Kim

Hyun Joong : I love you too ~~~~-ssi. Will you be my girlfriend ?

You : mm if you promise not to be an annoying boss

Hyun Joong : anything for you

 

With a bright smile, you put an hand on his nape to bring his face closer.

 

Hyun Joong : I really lov-

 

The rest of his confession wasn't heard as his lips touched yours. You didn't need those words to feel loved, Hyun Joong's body close to yours, his beating heart was enough for you...