3.

Trip, good time, love

Later in the evening, the room service knocked the door. Hyun Joong pushed the trolley inside. On the highest tray, there was a bottle of champagne with two glasses. There were lots of things on the lowest tray. In a beautiful wicker box, there were some shower gel, perfumed soaps, and at the bottom, there were a packet of condoms. As you didn't understand what it was, you lifted it up however once you saw the full package, you let it go while shouting. Hyun Joong was laughing out loud.

 

You : this isn't funny

Hyun Joong : well your face really is

You : Mr Kim stop making fun of me

Hyun Joong : I'm sorry ~~~~-ssi but- this is- too much

You : aigoo I feel so stupid right now

Hyun Joong : have you never seen something like this ?

You : I did. Why did they even send us that ?

Hyun Joong : well, a man and a woman, sharing a bedroom during a trip. It seems that they also considered us as a couple on honeymoon

You : so you heard it too at the airport !

Hyun Joong : nae, she speaked loud

You : why didn't you help me then ?

Hyun Joong : in what ?

You : she thought we were a married couple

Hyun Joong : and so ?

You : you have no problem with it ?

Hyun Joong : it may be useful. Look, tonight we're going to have champagne

You : I'm not strong with alcohol actually. I easily get drunk

Hyun Joong : I won't give you much then. We need to keep professional

 

While saying this, he filled a whole glass for himself then poured half a glass in the second one. Before drinking, you cheered to this beautiful business trip that was beginning. Once the meal was eaten, the bottle of champagne put in the mini fridge, it was the time to get a refreshing shower. Hyun Joong planned to visit the night time hotel's surroundings.

You couldn't believe that you were about to go out, at night, with a dress that you cherished. The boss advised you to wear it but you thought it was too much for a simple night hanging out. However, you did as you were told, not wanting to get him upset. To look better, you also put make up and jewelries on.


 

When Hyun Joong got out of the bathroom, his cocktail clothes on, you were taken aback.

 

 

This was far from the Hyun Joong you were used to. The busy man, always in a perfect white or black suit, was replaced by a young man at top of fashion. His clothes were simple, yet he seemed so elegant. At first, you couldn't believe that the one standing in front of you was the one that used to wait for you at the agency's entrance to yell when you were late. He was more good-looking, nicer and younger too. The tuxedos he usually wore were very beautiful and expensive but you liked this sight of him better.

Hyun Joong was proud of the way you looked at him. He knew well that he had an effect on you and it pleased him. Even though he didn't want to admit, he was happy not to let you indifferent.

Once you were out, the lovely night scene caught your heart. The best part was when he took you to a park, passing through a market place.

 

 

Seoul by night also was very surprising but being there, in Japan, with an handsome man, whom you tried to forget the mean side, felt amazing. The place was awesome, with all the lights. Now you understood why so many couples booked an hotel in Okinawa for their honeymoon.

 

Hyun Joong : do you like it ?

You : nae~

Hyun Joong : enjoy it because from tomorrow on we won't have much time to do tourism. We're here to visit places but quickly

You : oh.. yes Mr Kim

Hyun Joong : can y-

You : sorry Hyun Joong-ssi

 

The rest of the evening was nice. Far from what you thought back in Seoul, going out with Hyun Joong wasn't so bad. He took you to pretty and prettier places.

When you reached the hotel, heart beating fast, feeling nervous, you kept wondering if you'd be able to fall asleep, knowing that he would be sleeping in the bed next to yours. Hyun Joong didn't seem bothered at all and slept like a baby while you stared at him, not able to sleep, for less than the half night. His sleeping face was an angel's one, his lips looked kissable, his nose had the perfect size, his eyes seemed so little. He was so vulnerable and this attracted you a lot.