He just asked me out?!

It started with a wedding

Chapter 6

 

\\He just asked me out?!//

This was a very boring day, no mother nagging, telling me to do this and do that, the house is so quiet without them. Onew was out on a business trip for 3days, Taemin & Minho were in their rooms banging some random girls, don’t ask me why, but I found out that this was their daily routine after I came across them  making out in the backyard pool with some plastic girls 2 days ago.

And there is Key, in the kitchen cooking us a delicious meal, I cant deny that his cooking skills were of level with world famous cooks. Key and I became friends after I almost set our house on fire by cooking an egg, I’m a failure when it comes to cooking. He was like our 2nd umma, taking care of us in and out.

I was sitting in my room, all by myself having some peace and quiet. It was quite bored… my mind drifted off to the new amusement park that just opened last week that was the centre of the topic in school yesterday. I really wanted to go, I heard that the rollercoasters were damn high. It sound so exciting! Dammit, I don’t wanna go alone, and I have no friends in school other than Key and Jonghyun.

“ARGH! Why isit so damn bored nowadays!” I punched my pillow a couple of times.

*Knock*

Jonghyun’s head peeked out from the door. “Knockknock, I heard your distress for boredness killing,” he smiled as he went to sit beside me on my bed.

“well, if you’re so bored, why not go on a date with me? He smiled as he pulled out two of the newly opened amusement park tickets.

“BUT THESE WERE SOLD OUT! How did you get them?” I asked with excitement.

He shrugged, “well, I have my ways, so? How about it, a date with me?” he smiled.

“wow.. I would love to, I was just thinking of going myself, since you came and asked and with these tickets, I couldn’t say no right?” I smiled as I hugged him.

“well we’ll go after lunch okay?” he smiled as he released me.

“sure, I’ll see you during lunch then.” I waved as he exited my room and shut the door.

I froze, and I slammed my head into the pillows on my bed.

“Ohmygoshhhhhhhh! He just asked me out for the 1st time!!!!” I screamed into it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

im so sorry i took such a long time to write this very short chapter ):

i just had problems in school and at home , and thus no inspiration T.T

i hope i dont lose any readers !