Dinner

It started with a wedding

 

Chapter 3

\\Dinner//

{Your P.O.V}

I and key arrived at the dining room and you saw that everyone was sitting there waiting for me and key.

“what took you so long?” a young boy who sat beside Jonghyun snickered.

“Taemin, don’t be rude to your unnie.” Your dad calmly spoke. “Hyunyoon come here and sit beside Jonghyun.”

i made your way to the seat beside Jonghyun but you could feel stares and glares towards me from the boys other than Key and Jonghyun.

If stares and glares could kill me, i would have been dead many times.

When i sat down, Jonghyun passed me note from under the table. I opened it and it has a number, with Jonghyun writen above it. I looked up and saw him wink at me.

[A/N: i have a bad feeling about this ! :P]

Half way through the dinner, my dad suddenly stood up and clanked the spoon against the glass cup to get our attention.

“I have decided –“ he started when we looked up. “to let hyunyoon go to the same school as my 5 boys. And they would have all the same class throughout the few years there.” you finished as he scanned the room for out expressions.

Taemin stood up face flushed red. “why do i have to share the same school and class with HER !” he emphasised the word HER.

Another boy stood up too. He looked to angelic. i felt a shock of wave shot through me when he took a short look at me and turn to dad. “yes i agree with Teamin, i don’t want to go to school with a girl i dislike.”  

i felt my heart squeezed with pain. i stood up, “im full.” And i ran to my room and slam the door shut.

{Taemin P.O.V}

An hour ago.

Jaejoong came up to my room and told me its dinner time and said that dad requested that i don’t skip today’s dinner as he had something to say during dinner.

I hated to sit in the same table as dad.  He always nags at me about studies and he always say that my room is in a mess what do i have to say ? im a boy , of cause my room will be messy.

When jaejoong was gone, i went to my bathroom door and knocked, the door opened and i girl with look hair came out wrapped in towel. I walked over and hugged her from behind. I sniffed in her hair scent, mmm strawberry. Just as tasty as her lips.

“hey babe , i cant go with you to dinner tonight, my father wants me to have dinner with him today.” He said as he locked lips with the girl.

“well its okay. Call me next time if you’re bored and lonely. She winked as she walk out of my room when she was done changing.

I was on my way to the dining room when i say Key Hyung’s room door open. Funny, he never leaves his door open.

Curious, i walked over and saw the girl i saw in the morning, she was looking at something inside hyung’s bathroom.

Suddenly she backed away from the door and slam it shut. What did she saw?

She knelt down on the floor and covered her face with her palms. Suddenly the bathroom door opened. Key hyung walked out.

I didn’t want to bother them, i so walked away. ‘hmmm well, hyunyoon right? Its seems that you are not that innocent afterall. I smirked, and walked to the dining room. When i was at the dining room, i sat beside Jonghyun hyung and waited for the two of them to come.

It did not take long at all, not long after i sat down, they came.

“what took you so long?” i snickered. Obviously i know.

“Taemin, dont be rude to your unnie.” That old man calmly spoke. “ Hyunyoon come here and sit beside Jonghyun.” So fast helping the girl ? well lets see .

She walked to sit beside Jonghyun hyung. And all of us begin to eat.

Halfway, the old man stood up and clanked his spoon on the wineglass. Stop with the formalities old man, faster speak and im out of here.

“I have decided –“ he started when we looked up. “to let hyunyoon go to the same school as my 5 boys. And they would have all the same class throughout the few years there.” WHAT ? he decided without asking us ? what kind of dad is this ! that does it !

I stood up abruptly, “why do i have to share the same school and class with HER!” i took a quick , glance at her to see her expression. Nothing, no expression at all.

But when Minho hyung stood up i saw her stare at him like he was prince charming . Hmmm the little fell for my hyung? Well lets have a look.

“yes i agree with Teamin, i don’t want to go to school with a girl i dislike.”  Minho hyung added. Wow, that must be a huge blow, cause after that, that like stood up “I’m full.” And she ran out of the dining room. Wow, hyung and i am so going to get it from the old man.” We stood there for a moment until it was quiet after the slamming of that girl’s door.

“Well, I’m full too so I’m out of here.” Jonghyun hyung said and he walked away.

“Key, this doesn’t concern you so you go back to your room, & Kyuuri, go to our room first i’ll meet you in a while.” The old man stated.

“Sure. Whatever.” Key shrugged and briskly walked off.

“Yes, okay dear.” The new wife said. Ew i hate her.

“why cant the two of you get along with her? Both of you haven’t even talk to her before and both of you are not liking her already? Cant the two of you try getting along? Try to know her and talk to her, from what i have heard from Kyuuri, she is a nice girl. Just try to get along with her alright?” He said as he heard the door closed which left him with me & Minho hyung.

“Yes sir.” We groaned.

“okay, i will not rant now. I have work to do. Go along.” He said as he walked out leaving me and Minho hyung in the dining room.

“what’s so nice about that girl? She’s so ugly.” Minho made a eeky face.

“Hyung better not talk here, there’s cctv.” I said as we walked out of the empty room with a table full of food.

I turned back for one glance, what a nice dinner, i thought. 

*************************

END ! sorry for mia-ing ! comp gave me alot of problems lately . hope i dont lose any readers ! <3

PLEASE COMMENT TO HELP ME ON MY STORY LINES 

I KNOW IT ><