\\Minho//

It started with a wedding

 

Chapter 4

\\Minho//

{Your P.O.V}

I was at my room for about 45mins now ? i think so . i never counted actually.

I laid on my bed, looking up at the ceiling, thinking about the guy just now.  I never noticed him till now. He looked so alluring.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

I stood up and went to open it, there stood the guy just now. In just a wifebeater and boxers. It just looked so wrong.

He walked in pushing me along, and shutting the door.

I stood there dumbfounded that he would come to my room. But when the door was closed, he walked towards me, and i backed away with every step he takes until a reached the wall.

He trapped me in his two arms both at the side of my head.

I looked down and stared at my feet.

He held me by the chin and lifted my head until i was looking into his eyes.

He then suddenly crashed his lips into mine. I was so stunned until i couldn’t move. My eyes were wide big while his was closed, his kiss was soft, until he started using his tongue to swipe past my lower lip.

I gasped and that gave him a chance to slip his tongue in me. I didn’t know why but it felt so good, this was my first kiss and he took it.

My eyes started to close by itself and i kissed him back slightly, after a few minutes we pulled away to grasp some air.

When carried me up and laid me on the bed, when i tried to run and open the door, i cant open it.

“its locked, my father wanted me to stay in this room for an hour, so there’s no chance of running away from me now.” He walked over and carried me over to the bed.

He laid me down and pinned me between his body and the bed, i was so frightened i couldn’t move.

He started to come closer and closer until our noses were touching, and ....

 

LOLOL short story yeah, so should i write a rated chapter or just keep it pure ? /: 

please comment !