Chapter 5 \\Onew & Honeymoon Announcement//

It started with a wedding

 

Chapter 5

\\Onew & Honeymoon Announcement//

Just in case you don’t know, you are an adopted daughter (:

 

{Your P.O.V}

Suddenly the door opened and a guy was lying against the wall .

“Hey Minho, are you going a little bit too far ?” The guy smirked and walked over.

“Onew, don’t bother me, im having some fun now. Or.. you came here to join in?” Minho stood up and walked over to him to give him a brotherly handshake.

“Nah, but i saw a girl walk out of Taemin’s room just now. Seems like he had outnumbered you. Tsk, how pathetic of you to lose to the maknae.” He snickered.

“HEY ! its not my fault that little Minho doesn’t want to do anything. Besides i was going to get my prey and you ruined it.” He walked over and pulled me up to sit on his lap.

Onew walked over, look observed me from top to bottom.

He looked familiar.

“Hey, do i ... know you ?” i asked battering my eyelashes innocently.

“Do you? Hmm, does Lee Jinki help refresh your mind?” Lee Jinki... So familiar..

Suddenly my head started to ache. And all i see is darkness...

{Dream. Noone P.O.V}

“Onew Oppa! Hurry come here! I was to play the swing!” Little Hyunyoon shout to a guy just a few years older than him.

When little Hyunyoon was running across a road, a car came at a fast speed, Onew wanted to save her but ended up being hit together with her by the car. And everything went blank.

{End of Dream Hyunyoon P.O.V}

“AHHHHHHHHHH!” i screamed as i woke up from that horrible dream.. I remember now, he’s my brother. But alot of this are still so blur.

“hey, how are you were you having a nightmare?” Jonghyun was sitting on a couch near my bed looking concern. He looked so nice.

“Why are you here?” i asked as i sat up.

“why are you here? Hmmm, Minho went to do something and Onew hyung went to buy some medicine for you it seems like you had a fever.” He said lying against the couch.

‘So he went to buy medicine for me? But does he remember me?’ i thought.

*knock knock*

The door opened and Onew walked in with a plastic bag in his hand.

“here eat this. And i will give you your medicine later” He said as he sat down beside Jonghyun.

*RingRing* Jonghyun’s phone rang.

“Hello? , yes yes, i know, i will be on my way there now.” He hung up , stood up and turned to Onew.

“hey hyung i am going now. I have something important to see to.” He turned to me, “i’ll be going now, if there’s anything that happened, you can call or text me, you have my number.” He smiled and exited the room.

“hey hyunyoon, do you remember me?” Onew said. As he came closer to sit on my bed.

“i do.. you are my brother.. we had an accident a few years ago, right ?” he nodded .

“i though i lost you back there, so i ran away from the hospital. And i came here, i started to regain my happiness with the boys around me. But i still remember you. I went back to the hospital to find you, but you where not there.” The stated with sad emotions.

“i was adopted by mom, and now im here, with my brother.” i smiled.  

He stood up and hug me. “i missed you, my dongsaeng.”

i smiled with tears in my eyes. “i missed you too.”

*knockknock*

“come in,” i recollected my emotions and I sat upright will Onew oppa went to sit on the couch.

Jaejoong came in and said, “Old master wishes to have a meeting at the study,”

“sure, i’ll go to the study now, could you go get the medicine ready for hyunyoon?” he said as he passed the packet of medicine to Jaejoong.

“yes young master” He exited the room.

{Onew P.O.V}

I finally found my sister im really very happy.

I assisted hyunyoon to the study as she was still weak and couldn’t support herself.

When we got there, Jonghyun and the rest were there waiting for us already.

“Hyunyoon ! are you alright? I heard that you fainted just now.” Dad said with concern.

“yes im fine, now carry on with the meeting.” Hyunyoon said with a weak smile as i settled her down on the chair.

“well now, im announcing that me and kyuuri are going on our honeymoon to California and we wont be back until next year.” He said.

“WHAT?! Next year?! Its like ten months from now!” Taemin shouted.

“i know but i have decided, so the five of you will have to stay together with me and kyuuri for this year.” He explained.

“whatever.” Taemin said as he exited the room.

‘Hmm, ten months huh? At least i have my sister with me (:’ i smiled.