Key \\EDITED//

It started with a wedding

Chapter 2 

\\KEY//

it was dinner time and you slowly made your way to the dining room.  but you got lost as you walked around the long corridors .  you walked around but you find yourself getting more lost.  finally you came to this long and dark corridor . it gave you a bad feeling about what is at the end of it , but you still went in .  as you walked along, the corridors got darker and eerier . 

\you arrived infront of this black framed door.  'what is behind this door?' you reached your hand out to the door knob. you twisted it slowly and surprisingly it was not locked!  you gently push the door open and you walked in. the room was big, dark and empty and the light were not on, but the room was lit up by the moonlight and it made the room glitter.  there's a small weak light at the door beside the bed so you crept towards the door. the door was not closed properly so you opened it .

you saw wad ? 

you saw abs ! 

six packs ! 

muscles ! 

the person turned and saw you . you quickly covered your eyes ad turned around . the person slowly walked towards you and you quickly back away and slammed the door at his face. 

{Key P.O.V} 

I had just bathed finish and I was about to wear my shirt when this girl rushed in.  she was the girl which was suppose to be my younger sister ? wow . quite a ert eh ?  i turned around an she covered her eyes with her hands so she couldn't see me. I slowly walked towards her and she backed away and slammed the door in my face ! 

I swear I got a bruised nose . I wore my shirt and walked out of the bathroom . she was squatting on the floor covered her face with her palms . she was like talking to herself .  so I walked over to her.  "hey, you're hyunyoon right ?" I said squatting down infront of her.  she looked up at me and nodded .

{Your P.O.V} 

he walked out of the door and I was squatting on the floor, still covering my face embarrassed to see him. "hey you're hyunyoon right ?" he said softly. I looked up and he was squatting infront of me and I nodded . he look breath taking, but not as good as jonghyun. he has porcelain skin, neat bangs, dark misty brown eyes that could trap anyone in it and his rosy lips. he looked so alluring up close. 

"I'm key, 3rd son of that old man." he smirked was irritating and how could he call his father old man?!  "okays. erm sorry I came into your room without permission, I thought it would be empty. and I got lost finding my way to dining room." I said staring at the floor. he stood up and said "come on we're late for dinner." and he walked out of the door.  you followed him like a lost puppy.