New House New Environment \\EDITED//

It started with a wedding

it was your average school day but you didn't know what your mother had instored for you when you arrived home . 

"Mom! I'm back!" you shouted as you tiredly drag yourself into the house . 

"hyunyoon{that's your name. not nice? I know -.- it just came to my mind} come here , I hve something to say" she said as she patted to the seat next to he on the large lime green coloured sofa. 

"mom, is it really important to say now ? I'm really tired and I could really use some sleep." you grumbled as you seated yourself next to her . "yes it is dear, and it's concerning you too" you mother said . "are you getting married again?" you questioned with curiosity . it was the 3rd time your mother is remarrying this year ! 

"no wonder you are my daughter! you so smart !" your mother start to laugh akwardly .   "mom, this is the 3rd time ! how many times do you need ?!" you said with annoyance .  "I know, but this one's diferent ..." you mother's face flushed red.  "alright mom. it's your choice ." you shake your head in defeat.  "thanks hyunyoon. I'm sure you will like him. and you will meet his five sons soon enough. they are handsome young men and theywill soon be your step brothers." you mother patted you on the shoulder.  "I'm fine with anything mom. I'll go to my room now. call me when it's dinner" you slowly dragged yourself up to your room . 

{Day of the Wedding} 

you are standing outside of your mother's dressing room. you softly knocked on the door.  "mom, it's time." you peeked into the room.  your mother was wearing a strapless white wedding dress , her hair was tied into a small bun and to be honest , she really looked pretty. 

you? you're wear the same thing . but only it's pink and only until your knee . your hair was pulled back into a loose ponytail . "okay. but hyunyoon , this time I'm really very nervous but I'm happy that you are here with me." she gave you a half hearted smile . you gave her alight squeeze on the shoulder and you guided her through the wedding . 

{after the wedding} 

you are in a small corridor walking to the toilet when someone cause behind you . "are you mrs kim's daughter?" he asked ever so politely .  "yes I am. and who are you?" you eyed him from head to toe . he not bad actually, brown hair with side fringe , lean body . he looked perfect with those black rimmed sunglasses .  "I'm her upcoming husband's son, Jonghyun. nice to meet you" he held out his hand and you gladly shook it.  "yeah nice to meet you. but you don't try to be nice to me and turned into a devil when we are living under the same room." you said and you left him there dumpfounded . 

{a week later} 

you and your mom stood infront of this very big mansion. or more like a castle as it has 5 floors .  a young man walk towards you with four maids behind him.  "hello mrs and ms Kim, I'm your private butler and these are the maids arranged for you. if you are not satisfied with them please tell me and I will have the change right away." he looked too young to be a butler.  "how old are you?" you blunt out.  

"I'm 28 this year which is older than you by 4 ms Kim." his smile was so charming which can melt you instantly .  "wow you are so young and so charming young man." your mother flirted with him , batting her eye brows.  "mom stop flirting. let go inside , it's hot out here." it's not that you wanted to complain or are you a spooky brat. but you just can't stand the heat since you were a kid.  "yes yes. please follow me mrs and ms Kim." he led the way into the huge mansion. 

when the door was opened . there was a long row of maids and butlers bowing 90 degrees greeting you.  from the long stairs, there was and old man with 5 boys trailing along behind him.  "hello hyunyoon, from now were like a family now so treat this house as your home." he said gently , not wanting to scare you.  you peered behind him and saw the boy you saw a week ago. 'his name was jonghyun right?' you thought to yourself.  seeming to know what you are thinking, your new dad added in, "and this is my 2nd eldest son, jonghyun." he motioned for jonghyun to come closer and jonghyun walked swiftly towards you. when he was just few feet away,

"I know her, I saw her at the wedding." he smirked lightly. "hello hyunyoon, nice to see you again" he said softly.  "h-hello... j-jonghyun sshi..." you stuttered.  "you can call me oppa" his smile was so soft and gentle. "jonghyun o-ppa.." you slightly blushed.  "hyunjoon you must be tired, go to your room and rest first. I will introduce my other sons to you later durin dinner. now most importantly is to settle you and your things into the house." your dad said.  "ms Kim let mr show you to your room." and he led the way.  when you walked along the long corridors to your room, you saw many pictures, you could only recongize jonghyun in those pictures.  youfinally arrived infront of a large chocolate brown door.  your butler opened the door and it shows a room filled with white furniture. {your fav colour is white} the are white roses in a elegant white vase standing on a small cupboard beside yor bed.  you took a bath as the maids and butler helped you arrange your things into your room. 

when you were done, you realized you haven't brought your clothes in. so you decided to creep outside to get yourself something to wear. you wrapped a towel around you and slowly crept out.  you did know that your butler was inside your walk in closet and you went in to change. as you changed, you heard some noises and you tensed up. you turned and saw your butler staring at you without a blink.  you covered yourself with the towel and froze on the spot. you could speak or move. just petrified. "e-er.. I'll go out now." he look down and walk out slowly. 

"wait!--" he turned without looking at you with a blushing face.  "what's your name?" you asked .  "jaejoong..." and he left silently.  you quickly went to change and have a nap before you go for dinner.

EDITED ! :D FINALLY :D