Epilogue :))

Love Need A Scar To Heal ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Wedding

 

The day has finally come, the day that will bind them to be together forever.. Well, maybe not forever but.. As long as they live, all people are excited, unknown to them there are two people who is very nervous at this moment, not nervous because they will be together but nervous because they... Don't know why.

 

The church was decorated based on what Minji's wants, lots of white roses with white balloons scattered everywhere. Along the aisle, a tiny pine tree was placed but the white branches of it was decorated by white lights and some roses on it. It was from the church door until a meter away from the bride's and groom place to take their vow. The place is so enchanting. A red carpet is placed, below the white pine trees was a line of balloons, everything in place is white.

 

The beautiful wedding place was now being filled by the arriving of the visitors that will witness their vow.

 

 

 

-- In groom's room ..

 

"Hyung !! I'm getting married!" An excited, nervous Kai said while shaking poor Taemin,

 

 

"Oh? You noticed?" Taemin answered sarcastically, he was amazed how this friend of him switched its facial expression, and just a while ago Kai was just staring at the ring in front of him and now here he is, jumping like a kid because he's getting married.

 

 

-- In bride's room

 

"Whoa ! You look really pretty Minji aa ~"

 

 

"Thanks Unnie" Minji said to Dara who is now assisting her .. Their friends are here, of course.. CL and Bom are double checking her surprise to his groom to be and Dara here is checking her..

 

 

"Unnie? I hope my surprise will make him happy"

 

 

"I'll slash his neck if it didn't make him happy"

 

 

"Can I marry him first? Before you plan to do that?"

 

 

"Sure" And that made Minji laughed, she needed this diversion.. She was so nervous.

 

 

Kai placed himself where he's supposed to be, in front of the aisle together with his best friend Taemin. He was standing there and sweating hard waiting for his bride.. As the cue have been given, a wedding song started to play.. The children's walked down the aisle with rings, bible and coin.. Next to them are the flower girls as she showered the aisle with white rose petals.. Bom and Kris walked and both gave him a smile, next is Dara and Chanyeol who again is smiling at him then there is CL with Tao, Tao is smiling widely while CL gave him a glare saying that hurt-her-and-your-dead which he answered smiling .. 

 

Minji came on his sight holding a microphone.. Wait what? A microphone!! He gave her an inquiring look that Minji return with a warm smile, the wedding song stops and placed by another song, the song she chose for him filled the whole space in the church..

 

This is the song --> Destiny  ^^

 

What if I never knew

What if I never found you

I never had

This feeling in my heart

 

Minji stepped forward and started to walk forward very slowly while singing, she love the lyrics of this song. She never imagined what she will be right now if she didn't met him, what If she didn't poke him when their classroom adviser Mrs. Jung decided to make them seatmate. 

 

How did this come to be

I don't know how you found me

But from the moment I saw you

Deep inside my heart I knew

 

Well, Minji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter