Fifth Chapter

Love Need A Scar To Heal ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER FIVE

 

 

Though Kai and Minji already reconciled, it still didn't stop Kai from leaving. Kai decided to give them a break, a space. He still can't believe that Minji forgave him; he thinks that it’s the best for both of them to have that space. Minji is peacefully sleeping in her room when someone disturbed her and it was no other than the usual culprit, Kai. 

 

"Is this a surprise again?" Minji asks him still sleepy

 

 

"Nae .. Can you go with me downstairs? At the garden?"

 

 

Though she's confused in what is happening, she nodded and let Kai to guide her from getting off the bed. They descended on stairs silently, holding each other’s hand. As they got near the sliding door, Kai stop from his track and faced her, he put a blindfold and guided her. Minji just sighed at Kai's action; she didn't know he can be this romantic? She wonders where he got all these idea.

 

 

"We're here"

 

 

As Minji open her eyes, what she saw was that they're garden is now full of lights, everywhere. AS IN EVERYWHERE. Even the bench at the other side of where they are, she just looked at him inquiring what the meaning of this is. They just got reconciled this morning, now what is this?

 

 

They seated at the bench and sat quietly for a time being. Kai reached for her hand and intertwined with his but then he kissed the back of it afterwards. "I'm leaving this morning" Minji sighed, “And I'll be gone for about a year?"

 

 

"Is that so?" Minji answered, she saw Kai soften hearing her voice.

 

 

"Yes .."

 

 

"Then I'll be here waiting for you to return .."

 

The Proposal

 

 

[ TAEMIN POV ]

 

And done, that’s their story but anyway I know you're curious what happened when he get back, right?

 

 

Well, the moment Kai came back from the States.. He immediately contacted me to plan his sweet proposal for her queen which is Minji and as a good friend I am, I decided to play along ..

 

 

Taemin fulfilled his role as Minji's protector and best friend when Kai is not around and he always bring Minji in all places that she wants to go. On that year Taemin got fond of attending costumes events, lame it may sound but he really did and he is thankful that he did because it is not suspicious when he'll help Kai about its plan.

 

 

"Minji aa ~~ Where is your crown?" Taemin asked Minji, the moment she went out from her house. They'll be attending one of Taemin's escapades, a costume party. It was his mom's birthday and he suggested that it will be going to be a costume party which Taemin's mom happily agreed.

 

 

"What crown? Yaaa ! I'm just a princess there .. Your mom is the queen Oppa"

 

 

He sighed and agreed at her,"Well if you say so  ... so let's go?"

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter