Third Chapter

Love Need A Scar To Heal ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER THREE  

[FLASHBACK]

 

The first time Kai saw Minji wearing revealing clothes he became a psychotic person. Well, who wouldn't? When half of the men population you see is checking out his Minji? From head to toe which pissed the hell out of him which was the reason he ended up glaring to every guy he caught staring at Minji. The result? Well the first hour of their supposed to be happy date turned out to be glare-all-guy-that-he'll-caught-staring-or-even-giving-Minji-a- glimpse .. Thanks to Kai.

 

 

"Oppa .. Seriously stop that crazy glaring you're giving .. Why don't we roam around to lessen that irritation you're experiencing?"

 

 

Kai agreed to roam around but when he saw female clothing store he drag Minji towards it and gave her a large shirt and a pants which made Minji frowned at him.

 

 

"Wear this .. Now" Kai said to Minji who is still frowning and later on turn into disbelief

 

 

"What? I don't want to"

 

 

"Minji .. When I said wear this then wear this?!"

 

 

"No!!"

 

 

"Minji!!"

 

 

"Oppa!? I wore this for you and now you want me to change in those oversize clothes?" She said with hatred visible on her voice..

 

 

"But guys are checking you out" He said, deafeated.

 

 

"I don't care iif they're eyes are on me, what important is that MY eyes is only for you"

 

 

Kai smiled widely, "Cheese ball" He hugged her, "I'll let this one slide but next time don't wear something like this eh? I might end up in jail" and Minji giggled.

 

[END OF FLASHBACK]

 

 

Minji scoffed when she remembered that memory of them, she's in her room now; trying to clean up all her things; changing something if needed. As she walked to her CD collection, a particular couple of CD caught her attention; she sighed deeply and reached for it. 'I thought I already remove all our memory?'

 

 

[FLASHBACK]

[KAI POV] (Based on the recorded video)

 

Kai promised himself not to be a cheese ball, he never like sweet talks, promises and all things that are related to being a romantic cheese ball boyfriend but every rule has an exception, right? Today is their 100th day of being together and as a guy who doesn't have a romantic bone in his body. He asked his best friend, Taemin to think of an idea how to celebrate this special day for the two of them and Taemin suggested an idea that out of Kai's league; he hated it but he agreed later on, for Minji.

 

 

"Open your eyes now"

 

 

Minji opens her eyes slowly and gasps at what she is seeing in front of her, a very romantic set up of a picnic at the park at night. There is pillow, a basket full of snacks, a sheet that will serve as their place and a video camera not far away; recording everything.

 

 

"Eh? What is this Kai?" Minji glance at him to hear his answer but he stayed quiet, "I thought you're not into this kind of things?"

 

 

"I .. Ah .. Can we just sit there?"

 

 

Minji nodded and didn't push her question. She's aware that he's being shy in all this things; she knew that this thing is really not his forte; he hated it anyway but she's happy that he tried to please her.

 

 

"The star is so beautiful  ... So beautiful" Minji said as she stared at the dark sky full of stars; both of them are now lying next to each other while staring at the beautiful view in front of them. She felt that Kai sighed deeply and turned his head towards her

 

 

"Minji I know what you're thinking and no, don't ask me to get that star from above so that I can prove to you how much I love you .. That thing is so romantic for my taste.."

 

 

"Aish ! What about the moon?"

 

 

"You like the moon?"

 

 

"Not so much but I'm just admiring it" Kai stared at her ..

 

 

>> On their FIRST Anniversary ..

 

 

"Minji aa~~ wake up"

 

 

"What?" Minji asked him in a sleepy voice ..

 

 

"Hold this video cam and take a video of me"

 

 

"Can we do it tomorrow? I'm really sleepy"

 

 

"It's now or never .. You don't know how much courage I needed to do this .. So now, get up"

 

 

"Why is your shirt like that? Full of stars and moon? I didn't know your sense of fashion already changed" Kai j

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter