First Chapter

Love Need A Scar To Heal ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

 

 

It was a sore in my eyes to watch my best friend and his girl being sweet to each other; don't get me wrong I don't like her, romantically. I'm just happy that they're still together until now, not to mention that in a few weeks they will be together forever.

 

 

"I love you" She smiled and kissed him on the cheeks

 

 

"And I love you so so so much" He answered as he kissed her lips, a peck.

 

 

See? I feel like vomiting, Gee! They are so sweet for me to take. Aish! Why am I even here? I feel so unloved. I hate these love birds... Well to ease my boredom (More like envy with this two *grins*). I will tell you a story. Oh wait? Did I mention that these love birds broke up before? If you don't know well I just mentioned it and now you know back to my story, yeah! Want to know why they grow apart? Then listen (read) my story...

 

Okay lets begin..

 

 

SEVERAL YEARS BEFORE NOW

 

 

"Whoa! Who's that nerd?"

 

"Eh? Oh... That one with huge glass?" He nodded, "It's Gong Minji, the smartest"

 

"Smartest eh?" Kai said while staring at Minji who is busy reading its book

 

 

Yep. That jerk is my best friend, Kim Jong In also known as Kai for those who are lazy enough to pronounce his three syllables name. I wonder If I made a right choice on choosing a best friend but HEY! He maybe a jerk but in a good way; if there is such thing as good jerk. Kim Jong In is a typical high school boy except maybe that he's from a prominent family in Korea, have a drum of appeal, good height and all about typical H-O-T boy. Why do I feel like a gay describing him? Whatever and the girl? Gong Minji? A pretty, simple and a smart student in their class; typical type of goody two shoes. She's not poor, we're not in some kind of Prince and the Pauper story; they're family is well off but not as well off as Kai. They're opposite from each other right? 

 

 

Excited to know how they met and developed as more than friends? 

 

 

Mrs. Jung, their class adviser is a perfectionist professor; she believe that in this world there is no room for mistake but I bet there is, her being here. Mrs. Jung want her class to be the best and she will make it.

 

 

"To be on top we need to be the best, number one and when I say the best; it's B-E-S-T" She hit the table using the ruler she's holding and shocked the hell out of her students, "I'll pair up the students who have poor grade to the students who excels in class"

 

 

If you're thinking what am I thinking right now then you're a mind reader (How dare you invade my mind, privacy), we're so cool right? It's a rare talent. Use it wise especially during exams *evil laughs*

 

 

"Gong Minji please sit at the chair near the front and Kim Jong In please join the table. Thank you"

 

 

Minzy sat quietly and didn't even bother to glance at their teacher while Kai have a grudge to sit beside her. He's avoiding her gaze, he was nervous she might see it. He is busy pretending to be busy when he felt that someone poke his shoulder using a sharp object so he turns and about to scold that someone when he froze like an ice, it shock the hell out of him; it was Minji and the shocking news is that their face is just inches away. Inches everyone!! He moved away like he's on fire.

 

 

"Ahmm... Eh... Yes?" Kai asked stuttering while patting his nape. (He stuttered ^^)

 

 

"Ahmm... Annyeonghaseyo, Gong Minji imnida" She stretched her hand in front of him, reaching.

 

 

He shyly accepted it and answered, "Oh, annyeong Jong In... Err... Kai -imnida"

 

"Nice meeting you Kai ssi"

 

 

"Drop the honorific, Kai or Oppa will be fine" he said smiling which she smiled in return and make Kai's world once again frozen. She smiled at me.

 

 

As day passed by they became comfortable in the presence of one another, they hang outs, laughed and goof around. The shy Minji was now a sociable Minji, thanks to him. Their classmates often mistook them dating, which is not. Not yet.

 

 

Want to know a secret? Yes, I know you're a mind reader and you're right; He have feelings for her. Want to know when? It is on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter