Fourth Chapter

Love Need A Scar To Heal ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  CHAPTER FOUR    

[ KAI POV ]

 

Kai is determine to have Minji's forgiveness and he admit to himself that he lose her, the diamond his been keeping. He threw away his diamond to a mere rock, how ironic life could be.

 

 

He admit that he got tempted but he got his mind straight now, he really loves her but he think that realization hit him late; so ing late. Now that he already lose her, he need to endure this pain he's feeling besides it's his punishment for hurting her.

 

 

He only has a couple of weeks to gain Minji's forgiveness; he's leaving together with his family after that. His father needed a special medical attention and his rehabilitation will be lot better if they take him abroad.

 

 

And besides he thinks he needs space from all this he made, he need time to think, to finally organize all his plans in life.

 

 

For the following days, he always send a bouquet of flowers to Minji's work; her favorite flowers together with chocolate that she liked when he's courting her before but Taemin said that she's throwing it straight to the trash bin the time she received his daily gifts. He even tried to send his gifts twice a day but unlucky him, his bouquet of flowers never failed to meet Mr. Trashbin that now looked like a garden due to lots of different flowers in it.

 

 

"Minji aa ~ Minji aa~" He's now in front of Minji's house, he waited for her to get home; to talk to her and clear this things up. But the time she got off from her car, she went straight to the door and slammed the door right in front of his face

 

 

So, he try to push his luck; she pressed the doorbell thrice hoping that it's Minji's mom who'll open it and lucky for him, it is Minyoung .. Her mom, his future mother in law, if he didn't made this mess.

 

 

"Omma, can I talk to Minji?"

 

 

"Son I don't think now is the right time for that .. But sure you can" His puppy eyes is his savior for this one. He went up the stairs and went straight to Minji's room that is locked, so he knocks many times and always answered by silence.

 

 

"Minji aa ~ let's talk" he sighed, "I didn't mean to hurt you, I'm so sorry  ... Please forgive me.. Minji" He took a stepped back when the door flew open revealing Minji's swelled eyes and cheeks.

 

 

"Kai, what is this? I am moving on but why are you here? Do you really want to hurt me? I'm hurt and the best you can do now is to stay away from me"

 

 

"Do you really want me to stay away from you?"

 

 

"Don't push your luck Kai, do you really want me to answer that question of yours? Or you'll silently leave me alone and my life?"

 

 

It hurts. He admit to himself, how he wish he can turn back time.

 

 

Day before his departure Kai woke up early, he stared at the ceiling for a time being .. 'I hope my plan will go smoothly, for you Minji. For you' He reached for his phone at the bed stand and dialed his best friend number.

 

"Hyung, Can I ask you a favor?"

 

 

[ TAEMIN POV ]

 

Taemin sighed as his call with Kai ended, He's irritated because it's still early in the morning and annoyed at the same time in the situation but he have no choice, he need to do this. He dialed the only person Kai wants to be happy ..

 

 

"Minji aa ~~ are you free today?" Please be free .. Please

 

 

"Wae?"

 

 

"We're going somewhere"

 

 

"Oppa, are you try--"

 

 

"Just wear a lovely clothes today nae? I'll pick you up in an hour"

 

 

"B-but Oppa"

 

 

"An hour Minji .. Be ready"

 

 

He hung up and he stared at his phone for a moment and sighed, 'Please make Kai's plan work'

 

 

As soon as Taemin fetched Minji, he noticed that she's nervous. 'Did she knew?' He asked himself but it's impossible because even him got surprise when Kai told him about his surprise for Minji.

 

 

"Minji? Is there something wrong?"

 

 

He saw Minji fidgeted with it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter