Second Chapter

Love Need A Scar To Heal ^^
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CHAPTER TWO

 

 

[TAEMIN POV]

 

 

I am at the city today to pay a visit to my family here, yes! My situation is the same as Kai. My family is in the City while I'm in the countryside, actually I really didn't plan to study at the countryside but when I saw Kai, I suddenly missed him a lot besides we're friends since childhood. Today is my last day here from days of visiting and as a friend who really love his best friend I decided to drop Kai a visit. 

 

 

I found him in his office busy with his phone and I didn't bother him thinking that it was Minji who is he texting. I just observe him and he looked stupid smiling all by himself, it's been what? Almost three months that he last saw this stupid best friend of him.

 

 

When he finally noticed me, we exchanged greetings and nonsense words that only us can understand. Both of them is in the middle of talking about Kai's father when a pretty lady came in without knocking..

 

 

"Kai, why didn't you response on my last text?"

 

 

"Because I think we're wasting time... Your office is just next to me, we can just talk you know"

 

 

"Made sense... Gotta go" The lady is walking towards the door without noticing me when she looked back, "Is our date still on, later?" Kai nodded, she turned and walked back towards Kai only to gave him a kiss on the lips, a peck; which made Taemin eyes wide opened, jaw dropped.

 

 

"What the hell was that?" Taemin asked after Suzy walked out in Kai's office ..

 

 

"Don't over react hyung... It's just on the lips, a peck"

 

 

"Still count as a kiss"

 

 

Before Kai could answer his phone started to ring, He answered it with a frown on his face,"Minji... Ani, Nae... Nae..." Kai expression turned from grinning into frowning," Of course I'm fine... What do you mean by that? Yes ! We're okay... Just busy... I'm hanging up" Kai sighed deeply after he hang up.

 

 

"Busy eh?" Taemin said while Kai is staring at nothing.

 

 

He glared at him. "Don't start hyung... Don't"

 

 

Taemin stood up and headed towards the door but before he walked out he glanced at Kai and said, "I hope you know what you're doing Kai .. Because once you make a mistake in this relationship, it will be hard on you to get back what you're going to lose" and with that he took off.

 

 

It's been three months since Kai went to the city to take care of their business and he's dying in boredom. How dare that best friend of him leave him here, he hated him because he leaves him here and because of what he's doing. In that three months he's been watching Minji's whereabouts, thanks to Kai. But no worries, he's happy on taking that obligation.

 

 

He noticed that she's being lonely these days, her expression is not as bright as when Kai is still here but despite that, she never forgot to smile.

 

 

It's was one of his boring night when he decided to hang out in social networking sites to check his other friends recent update in their life.

 

 

Gong Minji: "I don't know what to do... I'm so confused. What did I do wrong?"

 

 

"Eh?" Taemin frowned when he read Minji's latest update... "Why is she confused?" He asked himself, trying to figure out if he notice something different at her this past few days. He decided to asked her so he pressed her profile and click the message box.

 

 

Lee Taemin: "Hey Minji, something wrong?"

 

 

Gong Minji: "Oppa... I can't take it anymore. Why? Why did he did this to me? I'm going to end everything"

 

 

Taemin stared at Minji's response, he sighed deeply and cursed loudly. Of course he know what she's talking about; He's fully aware of it, Kai and Suzy. He just can't tell it to Minji because he doesn't want to meddle in the couple's problem.

 

 

Lee Taemin: "Are you planning to hurt yourself?"

 

 

He asked with concern, he waited and waited but she didn't messaged him back.

 

 

[MINZY POV]

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter