1. Welcome to Horror Maze.

I fell in love with a ghost?! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Jongin

 

“Hyung, please… Don’t…”

“Sorry, Jongin-ah. You lost the bet.”

“Baekhyun Hyung, I beg you, I just can’t…”

 

I was pleading each member as much as I could for now twenty minutes but no one seemed to help me get out of this . I couldn’t go there. No, I couldn’t, but no matter how much I explained how frightened I was, they didn’t give a damn.

 

“Hyung, don’t be a and go.”

 

Even Sehunie, my one and only dongsaeng wasn’t on my side this time. What on earth had I done to deserve such a treatment from my bandmates? What should I do? Should I just run away towards an unknown place? Should I hide somewhere far, far away from here?

 

“I promise guys, if by today I die I will hunt you until your bodies become dust.”

“Kim Jongin, I would have never thought of you behaving like a girl” Luhan mocked me.

“Said the man who looks like a chick!” I retorted quite proud of my answer.

“I’m manly, okay? Geez. So jealous of my perfect skin.”

 

I rolled my eyes and took advantage of the guys making fun of Luhan’s “perfect skin” to run away, as fast as I could. But I totally forgot about someone. Yeah…that giant guy who left five minutes ago to pee. And that giant was right in front of me, blocking my way and…smirking.

 

“Where do you think you’re going, Kim. Jong. In.?”

“K…Kris Hyung…” I backed up feeling scared by his serious face. “Haven’t you lost the bet? I swear I saw you get a paper over a scissor…”

“J…Just let me go, please.”

 

I tried to run pass him but he grabbed my left arm strongly preventing any kind of escape. “I bought the ticket and you know how much I hate wasting money, right? There is no way back Jongin" he smirked once again.

“NO, PLEASE…”

“Let’s go.”

 

He guided me through the mass of young people hiding his face under a black wig and a cap to remain anonymous. The guys were following us, secretly cheering Kris. I hate them all… my life...

 

We waited one hour 22 minutes and 34 precisely before reaching the doors of the manor. I’d never been so stressed in my whole life. And as if it wasn't enough, I heard dozen of people screaming their lungs off.

 

“Isn’t… this for children? Why are they all screaming…” I was wondering out loud.

 

Someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Jongdae Hyung, pointing at a sign where a big “ Minor under age 16 are forbidden.”was written in big red bloody letters. My blood froze instantly. WHAT. THE. ACTUAL. ?

 

- Guys… Please… I beg your pity… My heart will stop beating…I will get a heart attack… and I will die… and you will have to explain this to Manager Hyung and to our fans and people will start to dislike you because you led the most charismatic and the most talented member of EXO to death and you…”

“Shut the up.” Kris’ low voice cut me in my explanation.  

“Yeah, stop exaggerating Kai. I’ve been there once, am I dead?” Chanyeol proudly claimed before a smiling Baekhyun tapped his arm. “Yeol, you wet yourself and remained unable to sleep in your room for three days after going inside.” He laughed at Chanyeol’s pout. “You promised not to tell anyone about that, you rotten bacon! At least I didn’t run to my mother’s bed!”

“You were sleeping in a sauna!”

“You couldn’t get closer to a girl for two weeks please!”

“You screamed like a ing girl Chanyeol!”

“And you cried like a ing baby Baekhyun!”

“Here goes the marital conflict… Once again…” Kyungsoo sighed before giving both Baekhyun and Chanyeol a punch.

“Hyung! / Kyungsoo-ah!” They both complained at the same time.

“You were supposed to encourage Jonginie to go inside, not to scare him even more, you stupid morons. Look, he’s as pale as Joonmyung Hyung now.”

“ you Kyungsoo.”

“I love you too Hyung.”

 

My body was indeed frozen. I tried to send a message to my legs but my brain wasn’t responding anymore. “Next line, please!” A voice startled me. The young woman was calling for the next participants… And I was one of them. Holy ing . Jesus, please save me. I promise to go to church every single day if you save my off.

 

“Your turn, Kim Jongin.” I clung to his arm. “KimJongdaeTheHyungILoveTheMost…” I pleaded desperately. “Stop it. You’re embarrassing yourself Jongin.”

 

“Hyung, please, come with me… Pretty please? I’ll do your laundry for a month.” He smiled at me and declined as kindly as the troll he was ever declined. “I don’t want to spend 5000 won on this. Well… Still a pity you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter