8. The Ghost's identity?!

I fell in love with a ghost?! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

He bent over the rooftop’s ledge and the moment he saw her figure unmoving on the balcony, he immediately rushed to the exit door. I trailed him closely, nearly slipping on the snow covering the floor and we returned back home, forgetting about the beautifulness of the scenery we just saw. As soon as we reached it, I sprinted without even taking my shoes off, going across the living room towards my and Jongin’s room.a

 

"DO KYUNGSOO! YOUR SHOES!!" I heard Kris complain from the sofa where he was sitting on.

"EMERGENCY!" I just answered leaving him speechless.

 

I tried to open Jongin’s room’s door but it was locked and still the music was rumbling out loud causing the wall to quake. I bumped with my fist on the varnished wood, calling his name. "Kim Jongin! Open the door!"

 

The music instantly stopped and soon the door cracked open to a sweaty Jongin in jogging, panting like crazy.

 

"What?" he asked in annoyance, his voice hoarse as ever.

"You stupid idiot!"

 

I went past him, sending him flying to his bed and open the curtains so violently that I heard a cracking sounds, meaning I ripped it in the process. “The curtains! Hyung, are you crazy?!”

“JUST SHUT UP!”

 

I open the window door and when the cold wind came in contact with my legs, a mass fell on my feet startling me. Jimin’s face was pale, her skin almost tending to be blue and it wasn’t because of the makeup. Her hair was wet from the falling snow and… she was unconsciously sleeping.

 

"Oh my god. Umin-hyung, come here quickly!"

 

I kneeled in front of her and dragged her body inside prudently, closing the window with my toes. She was as cold as a corpse and was breathing faintly. I took off Jongin's cover and put it on her. I sent the most terrific glare to him.

 

"Why are you screaming Kyungs... WHAT HAPPENED???" Minseok immediately kneeled next to me and ran his fingers on her cheeks, retreating his hand when he felt how cold she was at the moment. "Kim Jongin! What did you do to her!?"

 

"Why are you all blaming me?!"

"You ing locked a girl outside in this ing snowy and freezing cold!"

"She's not a girl!!!"

"What is she then?! Some funny monkey?! Open your eyes!"

 

"Kyungsoo, calm down, let's get her in the bed first."

 

Even so I was fuming inside I quietly obeyed and helped Minseok. He lifted her without any problem but stopped when he felt her moving. She encircled her arms around him and nudged her face on the crook of his neck. “You’re… so warm…” she whispered and I swore a light blush pecked on Hyung’s cheeks. “Jong... Jongin-ah” She started, her eyes still firmly locked. “I just came to… to help you but you... won’t listen.”

 

I silently tapped my bed with my hand, asking him to slowly lie her on it.  “I scared you to death and I’m sorry for that.”

 

Jongin, you better listen.

 

“I am not a monster…”

 

We tucked her under the warm cover and I got a long t-shirt and a pair of pants out of my closet. “Are you going to get her undress?”

 

I blushed and watched her shivering in the bed. “We don’t really have a choice, right?”

“You lucky bastard.”

 

I shooed Hyung and Jongin out and got closer to her. “I’m sorry Noona, you must change your clothes as soon as possible.” I sat on the bed and with my trembling hands I grabbed the hem of her t-shirt. I lifted it and sighed in relief when I noticed she was wearing a top tank under. I took off the wet t-shirt, making sure not to touch any intimate part of her body and put my long t-shirt on her, covering a big part of her thighs. I had to take off her jean now...

 

 

I felt like a total ert.

 

 

I'm sorry God, I'm sinning.

 

 

My hands went down and started to slide her jean on her legs. I flushed red when her smooth white body flesh was shown to my sight. But suddenly, her hand stopped me. I flushed even more knowing I was caught red handed and avoided her eyes. "I'm so...sorry. Are... are you... okay?" I stuttered but she didn't answer. She was still unconscious and also still frozen. I took the jean off this time and covered her poor fingers with my warm hand as she smiled in her sleep.

 

“I will get you some towels.” I let go of her hand and went to the bathroom the take towels to dry her body and hair, as well as the first aid kit to clean her bloody nose. I came back and sat on the edge of the bed. I decided to first clean the blood away. After having taking care of her face, slowly, I dried her hair, not to wake her up when out of a sudden, she put her hands on my back, encircling her arms on my hips, dragging me closer to her..

 

"J...Jimin-Noona..."

 

I slowly moved a strand of hair stuck on her forehead and blushed at our position.

 

"Seungyun-ah~ Get me home please..."

 

 

Seungyun?

 

 

Who the is Seungyun?

 

 

Her... boyfriend?

 

 

And most importantly… Why was I feeling a bit hurt?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter