7. Dealin w/ the Ghost

I fell in love with a ghost?! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pov Jimin

 

“Eonni! Your phone has been vibrating for hours!” My colleague Sunghee joined me in my dressing room and gave me my troublesome phone. I unlocked it and found three missed calls and a dozen of messages, all from a same person. I frowned and opened it quite unsure of what he wanted to say.

 

 

 

 

 

I sighed, casted a glance at the clock before dialing his number, getting an immediate answer.  

 

“I was working, I’m sorry. Is there any problem?” I hid the mic of the phone and asked Sunghee to leave. I knew she kinda liked EXO and she would freak out if she ever found out about me having EXO’s leader’s phone number.

 

“I told you yesterday that Jongin was feeling better… Right?”

“Yeah, he seemed okay when I saw him at the dorm. Why?”

“Well… He spent a very bad night and he’s back to the traumatized Jongin. Can you come over tonight?”

“Tonight? I was supposed to have dinner with someone…”

“Please? He refuses to eat and even to leave his bed…”

“But…”

“Jimin-ssi, I beg you. We don’t know what to do with him and… you seemed to have calmed him two days ago.”

“I… I will call you back later; I have to go back to work.”

“Jimin-ssi, Jongin needs you…”

“I got it. I… I will pass by your dorm later on, tonight.”

“Thank you. Thank you very much!”

 

I hanged up and sighed for the unteempth time of the day.

 

“Eonni, you’re called by the director, he needs to check your holiday dates with you.”

“Coming. Let me just fix my make up.” I took the brush and my white powder and stared at my reflection on the mirror.  “Looks like I can’t make it tonight. Yun-ah, Noona is sorry.”  I murmured.

 

The rest of the day seemed never-ending and when the lights of the resort finally went off, I felt relieved. My throat hurt from all the screams I had to let out. I was used to it but tonight it was worse than it usually was. I couldn’t even talk without whining. But it will be better in an hour.

 

“Jimin-ah, here some honey tea.” The ajumma selling the hot dogs handed me a cup of boiling tea. She knew me well and often offered me something, to help my throat get better. I thanked her and drank the hot beverage while packing my things in my bag. I took off the make-up but kept my white lenses. I will need it tonight. I hid my scary white eyes behind my big sunglasses and bid goodbye to my colleagues. It was a little over 10 PM and I still have one hour of drive before arriving at EXO’s dorm.  

 

~*~

 

I stopped by a nearby restaurant to buy some fried chicken and some beer cans for the guys and for me. I didn’t have the time to have diner and I couldn’t just show up with my own diner, that was too selfish and I was known for being very generous.

 

I showed the guardian my ID card and he let me get to the elevator and soon after, I found myself ringing the doorbell. A tall guy opened the door and immediately smiled. “Noona arrived!” He screamed and I felt bad for the neighbors… Well, I highly doubted they had some though. “Hi, Sehun-ah.” He let me go in and I took off my sunglasses. I heard someone’s steps running on the ground and Chanyeol appeared. “Jimin-ss… AHHH!” He backed up and fell on the sofa, tripping over the table and finally landed on the ground, his first, on a spot where a plastic toy was unfortunately lying. He whimpered and threw the toy away, cursing it at the same time. He massaged his sore and turned his attention to me. “Y… Your eyes…”  I laughed at his stupidity and offered him my hand to help him stand up. “I’m wearing lenses, don’t worry.”

 

I took off my coat and my shoes and put the chicken boxes and the bag containing the beer cans on the table. The other members joined us in the living room, curious about the plastic bags I brought with me. “What’s this?”  Sehun asked. “I smell chicken.”  

 

“I brought diner for everybody. I didn’t have the time to eat so…” Sehun kneed in front of me and took one of my hands. “Noona, you’re perfect. Will you marry me?” A stuffed Pororo hit the back of his head. “Oh Sehun, stop spitting your nonsense and help me clean your mess, would you?” Minseok caught Sehun’s ear and dragged him in the kitchen. “We will be back, Jimin-ssi.”  He smiled at me and smirked at Sehun. “Hyung, it hurts!”

 

“Shut it and follow me, you brat!”

 

“Can we start eating?” Jongdae’s voice was pleading and I slowly nodded. “Thank you, Jimin Noona!” He opened the box and took a piece of chicken. “Chicken is the best! Kris Hyung, here for you! Baekhyun-ah, eat! Chanyeol-ah, Tao-ah…” He was feeding everyone and I silently watched him doing so, this kind hearted guy.

 

“You really didn’t have to, Jimin-ssi.” Suho’s soft voice cut me in my watching while he was elegan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter