3. Nightmares.

I fell in love with a ghost?! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

POV Jongin

 

"Are you sure?" I heard a deep voice echoing around me. I was slowly immersing from my deep slumber. I couldn’t remember what happened to me. I just recalled… her eyes…

 

"Yes. It is him." Another soft voice spoke; it was a girl this time.

 

I opened my eyes with difficulty and the long-haired woman was fixing me. I jumped and moved backwards...

 

"No please... let me go..."

 

I found myself sitting on a king-sized bed in an old-looking room only lighted by a candle in the corner. She was on her knees looking scary as hell, two meters away. I didn’t want to fall in her trap once again. I looked for an escape around me and my eyes met with a door where a green "exit" sign was indicating the way out. My body reacted automatically and I ran to it. As soon as I stepped outside, the winter coldness halted me and I was blinded by the resort’s spotlights.

 

I was out.

 

I ing left this place...

 

I turned my head and watched the big bloody plate “Horror Maze”. Yeah, I was finally out of this . I sighed in relief but my mind was still overwhelmed by the even; I needed to calm down. I slowly walked towards a bench when something touched me and I leaped, still frightened by that girl.

 

"I got you!"

 

"Don't kill me!"  A tear escaped and rolled down my cheek.

 

"Jongin-ah, what happened... why are you crying?" I felt two arms hugging me and caressing my hair for about two minutes. I stepped away, cleaning my face and looked at Manager Hyung who looked really worried.

 

"Jongin, can you explain to me?"

"Hyung, can...can we... go back home?"

"Already? Didn't you all want to hang out here and spend all your day off having fun together?"

"I... want… to go home... please..." I was trembling and sobbing like a girl… I hated myself for being so weak when it comes to horror.

"Let's find the others. Do you know where they are by chance?"

"N...no..."

 

Honestly I was far from thinking about those eleven bastards.

 

POV Sehun

 

"Hyung had been caught… "

 

We all watched the scene. Jongin was clinging to Hyung's arm and they were looking for us.

 

"I think there is no need to hide anymore.  Let's just surrender guys."

 

We all agreed with our leader and walked toward Jongin and Manager Hyung.

 

"Here you are you rascals!" He pinched each of our foreheads and scolded us. "See what you did! Jongin is completely panicked!"

 

I put my hand on Jongin's shoulder but he jumped in surprise and avoided me.

 

"Hyung, are you okay?" I asked as I noticed his red puffy eyes. "Did you... cry?"

"I... I hate... you all..." he sniffed and made us all feel guilty. Maybe we shouldn't have sent him there after all...

"Let's go back to the dorm."

 

We silently agreed.

 

The way back home was awkward. We haven’t seen Manager Hyung so furious for ages and Jongin was completely silent, curled up on his seat. He kept his eyes closed. I was sitting between him and Luhan who was playing Ninja Fruits on his phone.

 

"NO!" Jongin screamed all of a sudden waking Kyungsoo and Joonmyun up. He was sweating and hardly breathing.

"Hyung... why..."

"Joonmyun Hyung... can...can I sleep... with you to...tonight?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter