4. A demon in my room.

I fell in love with a ghost?! (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

POV Jimin

 

 

“Stay by his side until he knows you’re not that ghost he thinks you are.”

 

I nodded. Why did I agree to help them in the first place? It was my job to scare people and now, he asked me in a way to take responsibilities. This was the price for being too kind. I should have let his wallet on the floor or I should have burn it somewhere, deep in a dark forest…

 

“Let me summarize. Kai-Ssi was forced by all of you to go into Horror Maze alone although you all knew he was frightened by scary things. He was traumatized by “her” who turned out to be me. Now, you want me to help him get over this.” He nodded and smiled. “I still don’t know in what way I can help him though…Do I just have to check on him?” I was skeptical. How was I going to help someone who in addition of being a guy I never really met, is a young national idol?  

 

“Follow me, you will understand.”

 

He dragged me by the arm through the lobby to the door where a line of guys was spying on us. They looked at us innocently and I recognized them on the spot, EXO.

 

“Guys, what are you doing here?!” Suho-Ssi scolded in a motherly way.

“Curious~” One of them hummed.

“Let’s talk in the dorm.”

 

Those guys’ inhuman beauty totally mesmerized me. I might not be a fully fan but I still heard of them. I saw their music video before yet they looked much better-looking in real life. Idols are really above us…

 

“Jimin-Ssi, why are you not following?”

“I’m sorry, I’m coming.”

 

We took the elevator in a total silence. I could feel their intimidating gaze on me and I kept wondering what I was doing here… Twenty two floors later a woman’s voice announced our arrival through the speakers. I followed the guys to their dorm door. Suho-Ssi unlocked the door, hiding the code from me and we went inside. The dorm was surprisingly tidy and smelled fresh lavender as if I had just been cleaned. I was expecting clothes and junk food spread everywhere but none of that. Just a magazine was out of its place and sat around, under the table.    

 

“Let’s sit and have a chat first.” Suho-Ssi began and led me to the biggest sofa of the living room. “Would you like something to drink?” He offered and I shyly nodded. “A coffee would do, please.”

 

He stood up and went to the open-kitchen while the ten others took a seat on the other sofas, leaving me alone on mine. “So…” I intended to start a discussion but I couldn’t think of one on the moment. What would you do if you were invited inside the dorm of one of the most popular idol group of the moment, surrounded by the members eyeing you as if you were a strange creature from another planet?

 

“What is your name?” One of them asked cutting me in my deep thoughts. “Han Jimin” I simply answered while smiling. “And you are…? I’m sorry; I’m not good with names…” My cheeks turned pink and I looked away embarrassed by my confession.

 

“We don’t blame you, don’t worry. I’m EXO’s main singer Byun Baekhyun, nice to meet you, Jimin-Ssi!” He sent me a one-million-won-worth smile and this made me blush even more. Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter