Nothing's Over

Nothing's Over

And opened the door to my apartment. I slammed the door behind me and ran to my bed and cried. It was the first fight we ever had. He called my phone about 10 times but I didn’t pick up. After the 11th time, I turned off my phone and laid on my bed staring at the ceiling.

I woke up feeling happy that it was finally the weekend. I didn’t want to get up. Its been a 5 days since I talked to Myungsoo after the incident that happened in front of my apartment.

I walked out of the apartment and walked to the supermarket. We were running low on ramen again and it was my turn to buy it. I walked down the aisles and grabbed a box of ramen. A hand reached out and grabbed the same box.

“Um sorry I was here first.”

I looked up and saw that it was Woohyun.

“Well I saw it first.”

He grabbed the box from me and put it in his shopping cart.

“Jeez, theres more you know?” I mumbled under my breath and grabbed another box.

“So why are you following me?”

“Me?”

“Yea you.”

“Psht. In your dreams.”

I walked to the register and paid for the ramen. I walked back to my apartment and realized that Woohyun was following me.

“Now look whos following me.”

“Who said I was following you?”

And walked right past me. I stopped in front of my apartment and opened the door.

“Arent you going to invite me in?”

“Um theres really not much-“

He walked in and looked around.

“You barely have anything in here.”

“I know…. I never had the chance to buy furniture or move my stuff from my parent’s house."

“Lets go.”

He grabbed my arm and pulled me down the street. We got on the bus.

“Where are we going?”

“You’ll see.”

The bus stopped and we got off. I followed him to a furniture store.

“I’ll buy you a house warming present.”

“Oh, you don’t have to.”

“Just pick anything.”

I walked around the store surprised at how much stuff they had in there.

“Hey how about this?”

He showed me a desk. It was tall with lots of shelves.

“I saw that you didn’t have a desk to do work on. So here’s my gift to you.”

I smiled.

“Thanks.”

We went back to my apartment to set up the desk. We finally got it up and put in all my CDs and my laptop on the table. I placed the pictures of me and Myungsoo and the picture of me and Kayla on the desk. We looked back at our masterpiece and smiled.

I fell on my mattress and laid there. Woohyun followed and did the same.

“Thanks.”

The next day I decided to call Myungsoo and apologize for what happened. He didn’t pick up his phone so I went over to the music store. I walked in the store and went to the cashier and asked him where Myungsoo was. He said that Myungsoo quit some time ago and that he doesn’t know where he is now.

I was surprised. How come he never told me that he quit. “Where did he go?” I thought to myself.

I thanked the man and walked outside. I then thought that maybe he would be at the bar again. I went over to the bar near his house and that’s when I found him. Standing in front of the bar, his arm around that girl.

“Oppaaa. Let’s go back to your house. Yea?”

“Sure, Babe.”

I walked right in front of him and he stood there surprised and in his mind thinking what he was going to say next.

“Oh, Seungyeon.”

“Oppa who is that girl?”

He grabbed my arm and pulled me into the alley next to the bar.

“Seungyeon, its not what you think.”

“Who is she?” I demanded.

“A friend.”

“Friend?”

“Yea, friend from work.”

“Don’t give me that bulls**t”

“What??”

“You have been cheating on me haven’t you?”

Silence.

“HAVENT YOU??!”

I looked in his eyes. I could sense he was trying to think of excuses.

“Seungyeon…”

“Goodbye Myungsoo.”

I slapped him right across the face.

“Seungyeon~ah let me explain.”

I pushed him away and stormed off. I ran back to my apartment and cried again. Cried as hard as I could. I need someone to comfort me right now but I had no one to talk to. I grabbed my phone and called Woohyun.