(1) My Only Love (Part 2)

Jigsaw Love Puzzle (Yunho oneshot collections)

The next morning, you slowly woke up as you fluttered your eyes open and looked around the room which was empty at the moment.

Where am I?” you mumbled silently to yourself and gulped as you felt your throat dried.Ahh...my head, it hurts.” You coughed as your hand went up to your head.

Suddenly, the door creaked open as you saw Changmin and Sasha came in. she smiled brightly when she saw you’re awake and took a seat beside you. “Unnie, you woke up. How are you feeling?” she asked as she held your hand.

Weak, I guess… my head hurts.” You replied unsure.Where am I?” you asked.

“You’re in the hospital, noona.” Changmin answered with a smile.

“Huh?” you tilted your head to the side in confusion.

Sasha squeezed your hand a little. “You fainted yesterday unnie and Yunho oppa brought you here.” She explained.

“Where's Yunho oppa?” you immediately asked as you looked around for any signs of him. But he’s not there. They both went silent and look at each other with a sympathy look.

“Hyung have something to do. Work.” He mumbled uncomfortably.

“Will he come?” you asked Sasha weakly.

“Uhm… unnie, you must be hungry right? I brought some porridge for you.” She took out a container while trying to change the topic. Honestly, they didn’t dare to tell you what actually happened and where Yunho was right then.

You turned your attention to Changmin and asked. “Will Yunho oppa come Changmin-ah?”

Mm… he's pretty busy right now noona.” He tried to explain.

-----------------♦----------------------♦---------------------

Meanwhile, outside in the hospital's garden, Yunho was sitting by himself in the grass. He looked so tired like he hasn't sleep last night. Truth was, he kept standing by your window all night. Then, your father and mother walked by and saw him still in the hospital. Your father furrowed his eyebrows at him. He thought he had chased Yunho out but he was still there. He furiously stomped towards Yunho’s direction.What the hell are you doing here?!” he yelled.

Yunho was startled at the yelling and looked up as your mother patted her husband’s back to comfort him. “Please calm down, this is a hospital!”

No way, he's dangerous for our daughter! If we let him in here any longer, maybe something bad will happen to our daughter!” he barked while pointing frantically at Yunho who kept his silence by not saying anything.Go away! Or I'll call security guard!”

Yunho stood up and turned to face him. “You considered me as the cause for your daughter's illness? Right?” he questioned as your father kept glaring at him. “I know I’m guilty and I’m here to take the responsibility, but you would never give me a chance!” he raised his voice, getting a little impatient.I will never leave until you let me in, to see your daughter's condition!”

“She’ll be worse if she sees you bastard!” your father yelled back in anger as he walked a step closer to Yunho, ready to beat him any minute.

“Calm down!” your mother tried to comfort him. She knew the consequences when her husband is mad. She looked at Yunho. “You better go… go away now!” she advised before anything else might happen.

“No ma’am, You know I love your daughter and I feel so guilty for what happened to her, so I’m staying.” Yunho stated firmly with an apologetic look on his face.

SLAP!

Your father slapped Yunho for the second time. This time a bit harder because he was more furious. Yunho looked up to him while rubbing his swollen red cheeks as his girlfriend’s father was glaring daggers at him.

“No dad!” All of the sudden, a yelling voice interrupted the argument. All of them turned towards the direction of the voice to find you running unsteadily to them. “If you do that again, I’ll hate you forever!” you yelped out with a pale face.

Sasha was running outside, trying to catch up with you “Unnie!!” she called out with Changmin following from behind her. “Noona!” Apparently, you heard their loud argument from your ward and ran outside.

You stopped in front of Yunho and caressed his red cheeks with teary eyes. You broke into a cry while leaning against him who had his eyes wide open in shock to see his sick girlfriend in front of him. “Dad, what are you doing?” you sobbed while facing your father. “He had done nothing to me, why are you supposed to slap him like that!”

 “It’s not like what you think dear.” your mother tried to comfort her daughter who was sobbing harder.

“Mom, I’m okay! Just, don't do that…” you couldn’t continue you sentence as you cried more and went speechless.

Yunho who came back to reality after the shock, wrapped his arms around you while rubbing your back to calm you down from the crying. “Shh, it's ok… it's ok… that's my fault don't blame your parents, they’re right I’m the guilty one.”

“O-o-ppa… you’ve never did anything wrong to me, never oppa!” you stuttered while hugging onto him tightly.

Seeing his daughter cry, your father soften a bit. “Honey… can't u see? If he's not careful then you wouldn't be like this.” He explained to you the situation.

“We trusted him to take care of you but…” your mother added but was cut off when you broke from the hug and faced them. “Mom people make mistakes, you and dad sometimes do to.” you reasoned.

Hearing what you said, your father turned furious again. “Why are you so stubborn? We're your parents, you should listen to us!” he yelled while clenching his fist.

“Yes sweetheart, just listen to your dad.” your mother nodded while rubbing her husband’s back.

Sasha and Changmin were anxiously watching the scene from afar.Do you think it'll be alright?” she asked him.

I'm not sure, let's just hope so.” He replied while holding onto her hand.

You kept telling your father that it wasn’t Yunho’s fault you were sick, but he kept denying it and scolded you for defending him. With your condition still unstable, it was not a good thing for you. Suddenly, you felt a sharp pain in your head and your hand shot up to your head “Ahh…” you groaned as you wobbled slightly.

Your father sensed there’s something wrong with you. “Sweety? What’s wrong?” he asked worriedly.

“What is happening?” your mother asked Yunho in concern. All of them looked at you worriedly especially Yunho.

“I don’t… chagiya! What’s going on?” he panicked when you collapsed on his chest. Without thinking twice, he picked you up bridal style and carried you inside. “Doctor! Help!” he yelled out once he was inside. Your parents were following from behind and so did Changmin and Sasha.

The doctor and nurses brought out a bed and Yunho placed you gently on it. The bed was wheeled to your ward with him walking beside it, keeping your hand in his. You breathed heavily as you were a little conscious when you felt his warm hand. “D-don’t… gg-go!” you pleaded.

“I won’t!” he squeezed your hand tighter for assurance as he rushed in to accompany you. But, of course the doctor refused his existence in the ward so he was pushed outside. “She needs me! She needs me!” Yunho cried out while struggling to enter.

Your father pulled him back from the door. “Go away I say! Never come back into my daughter's life! You can't keep her safe!” he warned Yunho.

Oppa…” Sasha silently sobbed in Changmin’s embrace, waiting patiently for you.

-----------♦---------------♦---------------♦--------------

A few minutes later, the doctor came out and walked towards them. “She needs someone named Yunho.” He stated. “Anyone?”

Him!” Changmin quickly pointed to Yunho who looked up at the doctor.

The doctor smiled to him. “She just keeps saying your name, so I think she needs you Yunho-sshi.”

Then your father asked. “Can we go in too?”

I don't think so, sir. She only needs this man, for now.” The doctor stated and bowed to them before he left.

“Go oppa! Go inside!” Sasha yelped while pushing Yunho from his chair to the door.

Yunho gulped nervously and stepped inside slowly. Once inside, he saw you lying on the bed, looking weak and quickly ran to your side. He sat on the bed beside you and held your hand in his. “Jagiya… I'm here.” He softly spoke while slowly caressing your cheek.

You slowly opened your eyes as you felt his warm touch. “Op-ppa? Yunho oppa?” you mumbled weakly when you heard his voice.

Yes, it's me _______-ah.” smiled warmly at you.How are you feeling?” he asked.

You rubbed your temples weakly. “My head still hurts, but it's better now that you’re here.” You squeezed his hands in assurance.

I'm sorry _________-ah.” He apologised.

You tilted your head to the side in confusion. “For what oppa?”

“If I'm careful enough, then you wouldn't be like this. It's all my fault.” He lowered his head.

Oppa… why do you keep blaming yourself when it’s really not your fault? I never blamed you!” you were starting to get a little impatient.

__________-ah, I promised to take care of you, but I made you like this.” He muttered.

“Oppa… please. I forgave you already even if it’s not your fault. Let’s just forget about this arasso?” you touched his cheeks and smiled softly at him. Yunho smiled back at you and suddenly, you felt he was leaning in closer to you and was about to kiss you. “Oppa!” you yelped in embarrassment and looked away from him as your cheeks turned bright red.

Hmm? What's wrong?” he asked as he held your chin and tried to make you face him. He failed when you turned your head again to the other side. “Honey… look at me…” he whined with puppy eyes.

“No!” you protested and pouted.I-I d-don’t want to talk to you!” you stammered.

Yunho raised his eyebrows at your strange actions.Why? What’s wrong? Are you hurt?” he asked worriedly.

“No, it’s just that… you look messy…” you stuttered to find words to say while trying to hide the fact that you were feeling nervous when he tried to kiss you.

Really? But, I think I’m still the most handsome man for you right?” he smirked as he pecked your cheek when he realised why you were shy. “Aigoo… you’re so cute when you blush.”

“A-ahh… n-no w-way oppa! Go wash yourself!” you blushed madly while pushing him away. Yunho opened his mouth and was about to say something when you whined. “I’m going to talk with my parents. Go wash now!” you pushed him again as he pouted and reluctantly walked out.

As soon as he was outside, Sasha and Changmin walked over to him. “What happened hyung?” he asked.

Is she ok?” Sasha added.

Yunho smiled to himself at your cuteness. “She's fine, don’t worry.” He turned to face your parents. “Sir, ma’am, she wants to talk to you.” He informed them.

Your father walked inside with his face still angry at Yunho while your mother ran towards you and hugged you tightly.How are you doing sweetheart?” she asked.

I’m ok mom.” You assured her. “But I won’t be, if you try to send Yunho away from me.”

But he…” your father tried to disagree.

“Dad! I have told you, haven't I? This was not his fault! I cooked that tuna and ate it by myself, without anyone realising. Yunho told me to eat the pizza but I was just not obeying him!” you explained to him. “So it wasn't his fault, it was mine. If you want to blame someone, blame me!” you breathed heavily.

“You… weren't doing any mistake…” your mom mumbled.

So stop blaming Yunho for my illness!” you pleaded.

Your father took a deep breath as he tried to calm down and thought hard of the problem at hand. You were waiting impatiently with his answer as you squeezed your mother’s hands. A few minutes later, he walked closer to you and spoke. “Okay… we forgive both you and Yunho, sweety.”

You were so excited to hear his reply. “For real?” you eagerly asked.

Your father nodded and smiled at you. “For sure.”

Yes! Yes!” you pumped your fist in the air and smiled excitedly. You were almost falling down from the bed because of the happiness.

But, you need to take a lot of rest sweetheart. Okay?” she smiled at you as she tucked you comfortably.

Ok mom!” you nodded furiously like a little kid.

Honey, we have to leave now because we have work to do. But, we'll come and see you again after this ok?” your father informed.

“Dae, arasso.” You smiled widely.

“Rest well my dear.” Your mother bid you goodbye and kissed your forehead.

Oh and ________-ah, tell Yunho I want to talk to him later.” He reminded you.

You crossed your arms before you. “Appa… you’re not going to slap him again are you?”

He laughed at your statement. “No, I won't unless he did anything to you again.”

“Ok, I think we should be going now.” Your mother dragged him outside and left.

Next, Changmin and your lovely dongsaeng, Sasha entered. “Unnie… how are you?” she asked as she hugged you.

I'm fine dongsaeng-ah.” You hugged her back to assure her that you’re fine.

Whew…we're so worried just now.” Changmin pretended to wipe his sweat away. “It's so scary and that slap must’ve hurt a lot.” He cringed as he remembered what happened earlier.

We seriously thought there's going to be trouble, your father seems really mad.” Sasha added.

Noona, we have to tell you the truth.” Changmin fidgeted whether to tell you the truth or not.

What is it?” you looked up to him.

“Erm… that tuna you ate last time…” she started. “Has passed the expiration date so it’s bad food already.”

Err… yeah it's on 1 January 2008.” Changmin added.

 “What?! No wonder I kept vomiting that night, I had food poisoning…” you realised as your eyes went wide.

 

Sorry we didn't tell you earlier… we thought nobody ate it…” he apologised with a small smile.

“Yeah, you guys are so excited about the pizza, that you completely forgot about my cooking.” You shook your head in disbelieve.

“Mianhe unnie, we didn't really expect something big like this to happen.” She smiled awkwardly at you.

Hyung looks really worried at you…”

“Dae… he cares a lot for you. You should’ve seen him. He stood outside your window the whole night, watching over you.” She told you as she held your hand.

“We felt sorry for him, your parents won't let him in to see you.” He continued.

You looked down at your blankets as you felt guilty for Yunho. He had gone through a lot because of you. “Where is he now?” you mumbled.

“Didn't you order him to wash?” he guessed.

Ah…dae! But did he go back home?” you asked.

“Impossible. He would never leave you alone unnie, for this time.” Sasha doubted as she shook her head furiously.

“Maybe he's just going to refresh himself somewhere. I think he didn't take a bath yesterday…” Changmin guessed as you gasped at his statement.

“By the way, you haven't eaten my porridge right? You have to eat to refill your empty stomach unnie.” She offered.

Is it poisoned?” you jokingly asked as you held your stomach.

Aigoo… how could you unnie!” she pouted cutely.

No, it's not poisoned. But if you do eat this, you're going to die a second after.” Changmin threatened as Sasha pretended to be choking. “It is safe, we already have some this morning.” He pinched her cheeks as she blushed.

You chuckled at the couple’s cuteness. “Arasso, I'll eat this.”

Just as you’ve finished your meal, a beautiful sound of guitar was heard from somewhere as you heard someone singing. The voice was so melodious and soothing to you, it calmed you down. You felt you knew the voice somehow.

(My friend said this is really famous in Korea. But I don’t really know this song sorry! >_<’)

Maybe it's too early my dear…

But I want to sing this for you

Will you marry me?

Will you marry me?

Be my forever partner, in joy and sorrow

Always fond me with your eternal love?

 

“Minnie, do it to me soon!” Sasha squealed to her boyfriend.

I will.” He smiled to her and kissed her cheek as she blushed.

You looked at the window from where the sound was coming from and saw Yunho standing outside and smiled at you while playing with a guitar beside your window. You slowly got up from the bed and walked over to the window as your tears started to form.Open the window chagiya…” he called out.

You slowly opened the window with your eyes full of tears as they rolled down your cheeks.I’ll do it for real. Now…” he bowed and showed you a beautiful ring “I love you _______-ah, will you marry me?” he confessed shyly.

More tears fell down your cheeks as you went speechless. What happened was too sweet and too good to be true. It took you some time to answer it as you tried to calm yourself down. Yunho gazed at you tenderly with hopeful eyes. After a while, you nodded a few times, full of tears. “Yes, I will…”

He smiled brightly as he took the ring and slipped it in your finger. Suddenly out of nowhere, Yoochun, Junsu and Jaejoong appeared from behind Yunho. They were singing a song titled To My Bride by Yurisangja to both of you.

http://Here is the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7VaGIh5kgE

You were touched at what he prepared for you. Without hesitation you ran outside to see Yunho as he too, ran inside to see you. You didn’t have much energy and felt very weak but you didn’t care. All you wanted to do now was to see him. Then, you met up with him in the hospital alley as you both stopped in your tracks. You saw Yunho from afar and wanted to continue running to him when he stopped you. “No, I will run to you! You’re still too weak!” he yelled and ran towards you. Then, both of you hugged each other tightly as you buried your face in his chest and he held you firmly. Sasha and Changmin stared at both of you with a smile on their faces.

The rest of DBSK members appeared from behind both of you to sing To My Bride as all of the hospital's occupant paid attention to the scene before them. “Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" they chorused. Yunho and you broke away from the hug as he was smiling at you and you blushed madly. He bent down and was about to kiss you when suddenly…

“JUNG YUNHO!!” a man’s voice echoed through the hallways. Your father was walking there and he saw the two of you when he quickly dashed towards your direction. You mother could do nothing than just to follow him from behind.

Yunho snapped his head up towards the direction of the voice when he heard his name and saw your father glaring angrily at him. “No way…” he mumbled.

Oppa, what’s…” you eyed him curiously as you turned around and saw your parents. Your father was looking very furious as he approached you. “If you're gonna slap him again, slap me first!!” you stood in front of Yunho and blocked him from your father.Dad, I’m in love with Yunho. We're old enough to marry, so please let me to go with him, to new life new happiness... dad... please?” you dropped on your knees and pleaded as you started to cry.

Yunho too stood on his knees in front of your father. “I’m gonna treat her well. I will never let her be like this again. I promise you… I'll kill myself if I don't!” he begged.

Your mother couldn’t stand seeing the drama any longer and cried as she held on her husband’s arm. “Just allow them to marry, will you!”

Your father kept his silence as he thought hard of the matter. Everyone in the hospital who saw this was afraid as the atmosphere went silent. “Stand up! Stand up!” he ordered you to stand.

But...dad…” you stuttered.

“You stand up too!” he pointed to Yunho as he slowly stood up. Who said that I’m going to slap you?” Your dad rubbed his temples weakly and looked at Yunho. “Who said that I don't want to see you smile and be happy sweety?” he caressed your cheeks lovingly. “Jung Yunho, as her dad I want you to promise me, for your life's sake to keep my daughter safe! If you forget that, I will find you and take your life away.”

I will. I promise.” He agreed as he bowed to your father.

Your father held your hand and Yunho's and interwound them together. “Be together, forever…” he wished.

Minnie! Please propose to me…” Sasha cried out while hugging onto Changmin as she saw the heart melting scene.

Your father walked towards your mother and cried on her shoulder. “My little princess now has grown up and are going to marry…”

You and Yunho turned to face each other and smiled. He encircled his arms around your waist and pressed his forehead against yours. “Where were we?” he chuckled as you blushed again. Yunho bent down and pressed his lips against yours as he kissed you tenderly. You smiled, closed your eyes and wrapped your arms around his neck as he pulled you closer, deepening the kiss. Everyone clapped and cheered for the both of you, for they saw the most beautiful love brought together as two hearts became one.

 


 

here's the second part~! sorry for the long wait. i really hope you guys will enjoy this. don't hesitate to leave me a comment! comments are welcomed and loved~!