A Letter of Hearts (Part 1)

Jigsaw Love Puzzle (Yunho oneshot collections)

92 Sinmunno 2-ga,

Jongno-gu,

Seoul,

Korea

 

12 November 2012

 

Jung Yunho

TVXQ’s Leader

25 Cheongdam-dong,

Gangnam-gu,

Seoul,

Korea

 

Dear Mr. Jung,

 

Complaints of a Stolen Heart

 

I am writing this letter to bring to your attention a problem I have with my heart. Apparently, on my visit to Tohoshinki’s TONE Tour in Japan I came back to Korea knowing that my heart was stolen by none other that yourself after we shared eye contact.

 

After I attended your concert, I suffered several sicknesses. I had sleepless nights, lost of appetite and was feeling so unwell. I was worried with my rare condition so I made an appointment to see my doctor on this matter. She told me that my symptoms were not serious and my problem was due to me experiencing something that she called ‘falling in love’. She advised me to confront the person I fell in love with and confess to him directly.

 

Following my doctors suggestions, I have tried to get your attention and confess to you. I attended all TVXQ’s appearances in TV shows and concerts. I even went to several fanmeeting for your 6th album. I got to confess sincerely from the bottom of my heart when we met face to face at the fanmeeting. I shyly confessed to you while you were signing my copy of your album when you replied it with a warm smile and a heart-melting ‘thank you very much’. I was dazed for a while before blushing, relieved that I could get the feeling off my chest.

 

I was glancing at you once in a while as you replied my glances with a charming smile. I felt like falling in love all over again and thought that I was special since you were giving me so much attention. But apparently, I heard the girls behind me were whispering by themselves that you were giving them the same treatment when they confessed to you. My heart felt like it has been poked with a needle as my eyes were getting teary. Unfortunately, I had to leave before the fanmeeting ended.

 

I would appreciate it if you could inform me your true feelings. All those eye contact that we had exchanged and the warm smiles that you kept giving me are making me confused of your real intention and feelings towards me. If all of those were not real, I would really appreciate it if you could fix my broken heart and return it back to me as soon as possible.

 

Your Cassiopeia,

______________

 

you


I'm sorry for being MIA for a while. I always feel like I should write an update, but my mind is totally blocked lately. I had this idea when me and my friend were jokingly talking about it in our English class. This is purely meant for entertainment purposes.

 

I will update another part for reply to this letter soon. Hope you will be patient with me. Enjoy~!