(2) My Saviour (Part 1)

Jigsaw Love Puzzle (Yunho oneshot collections)

It was his third time visiting the factory for this month. I bit the end of my pen while peeking at him once in a while from the corner of my eyes. He was the most good-looking and sophisticated man I have ever laid eyes on. He has a well proportioned physique that every man would envy. His long arms and legs were nicely displayed in the expensive Armani suit. His amazing height completed his superior good looks. What attracted me the most was his beautiful eyes on that nicely sculpted face of his.

He was talking to the head of my department, asking about how the department was progressing. I was amazed at his humbleness. Everyone said that he was the executive officer, general manager, or the 'big boss' they might say. Despite the high rank, he never fails to monitor and visit every branch of his company and factory every month.

He talks with the staff and workers as if they are his good friends. Everyone is comfortable with his presence. Men and women alike are very attracted with his wonderful personality. Women would drool and hyperventilate at the sight of him while men would praise and talk highly of him.

As for me, well... I personally like to see his smile. The way the corners of his lips would curve into a perfect smile, showing his pearl white teeth always managed to make my heart skipped a beat. Every time he smiles, his beautiful brown eyes will squint together making him look so cute. Aish, what am I talking about? Snap out of it Inna-yah, he's way out of your league. I bet he already has a girlfriend... Stop it! I must concentrate on my work!

----------@@@@@----------@@@@@----------@@@@@-----------

Me and my sister were heading to lunch while we chatted about anything in particular. Then, my sister suddenly nudged me. "Unnie, isn't that the big boss, Jung Yunho?" she asked, pointing directly at Him. Aish, it's rude to point dongsaeng-ah.

I looked up and there he was standing a few meters in front of us wearing his signature smile while talking to the supervisors of this factory. He noticed me looking at him as he glanced and smiled to himself. I was flustered and immediately dragged my sister to walk the other way.

"B-but unnie the cafe is that way." Hyejin refused, forcing me to take the route in front of us.

That would mean I have to walk beside the Jung Yunho. I had no other choice but to comply. I was thinking to walk as quickly as possible and gave him a quick greeting before leaving quickly. There's no point in running away since he already saw me. I didn't want to seem rude to him.

I sped up my pace and passed by him while greeting him. "Annyonghaseyo sir," I slightly bowed before leaving quickly.

I didn't even dare to make eye contact with him. But I saw from the corner of my eyes that he nods back at my greeting while staring at me as I leave. He had a small smirk on his lips.

I could hear the supervisors who was with him mocking at me. "An-nyong-ha-se-yo." They chuckled at me."Such a rude girl, she didn't even greet the big boss properly."

Do they need to mock me in front of him? Yunho didn't say anything and just stared at my retreating figure. I bit my lip hard as as my cheeks began to flush red and dragged my sister towards the cafe.

----------@@@@@----------@@@@@----------@@@@@----------

After lunch, I went to continue my work. I was told to send a few files to the other office at the top floor. As I was walking alone in the factory, I can feel as if someone was following me. I didn't dare to look back because I was scared. So I quickened my pace. After some time, I felt the person was chasing after me. Without thinking further, I ran with all my might while clutching the file tightly to my chest.

While I was running I caught a glimpse of the person who was chasing me. It was one of the supervisor who mocked me earlier. Why would he be chasing after me? Was he holding a grudge on me or something? I ran towards all sorts of corners and directions I could find in my way. Feeling as if he was catching up with me, I finally shouted for help.

"Help! Someone help me!" I yelled out.

I ran into a corner and found that it was a dead end. I turned around and the chaser finally arrived. I was trapped in between him and the wall behind me.

"W-what do you want from me?" I screamed at him, but he just smirked back in return.

I was scared, but I need to get away from there. So, I decided to fight back. But he was too strong for me. I accidentally dropped the files to the floor while he attacked me, grabbing my hands so that I couldn't fight back. I was pushed to the floor at the sudden attack as I struggled to break free. He held onto me tighter, immobilizing me.

"Help me! P-please anyone!" My mouth kept shouting for help, but I didn't cry.

I didnt want to show him that I was weak though I was scared to death. After a few minutes of struggling with him, I was getting tired of his strength and was about to get defeated. My breath came out as short gasps as my eyes were getting blurry with the tears that were threatening to fall. When I thought that no one will help me, I felt the force from the man earlier being lifted. His weight was being lifted away from me.

My eyes were really blurry to see what was happening. All I could see was my savior wearing a dark blue suit punching the guy a few times until he ran away. I was too tired and scared, I felt like collapsing as my world started to spin. I didn't even have the strength to lift myself up. All of a sudden, I felt two hands grabbed my shoulders and lifted me up to stand.

It happened too quick for me to register when the next thing I knew, his strong arms were already wrapped around my waist. His arms wrapping around me felt so surreal. I too had my arms around my savior, hands on his broad back. My hands turned into fists as I was feeling very scared at that time.

"Shh... It's okay now. I'm here. Are you okay?" the deep calming voice soothed me. I recognized that voice. It was him, Jung Yunho. He was my savior.

My face was buried in his left shoulder. I was gasping for air. Initially, I didn't cry, but being in his arms all of a sudden and listening to his soothing voice near my ears made me broke into tears. Thank goodness he was there to help me.

I could really feel his warm hug. It felt so surreal to be in this position with him. I always imagined what would it be like to be in his embrace. My head was buried in his strong and broad shoulders. I could feel his long and muscular arms wrapping wound my waist securely. He was holding onto me protectively, tightly, as if not wanting to let me go. Being in his embrace made me feel protected and safe. His hugs was warm, protective and calming.

I didn't respond to him. I was still breathing heavily and had my arms wrapped tightly around him. He was worried that I wasn't responding as he lifted my head up to face him. He cupped my face with his warm palms and gently wiped the tears on my cheeks.

"Hey, everything is fine now. Kwenchanayo." He stared deeply into my eyes, telling me that everything is fine.

I frantically nodded, still sobbing. He pulled me in his embrace again. This time, my head was leaning on his right shoulder. Once again, I melted in his warm embrace. I swore I felt him inhaling the scent from my hair as it sent goosebumps on my skin.

We were too caught up in the hug to notice that people were staring at us now. They were the staffs and workers at the factory, my sister was there too. She was staring at me with a worried and shocked look on her face. I guess they heard the chaos and came to take a look. They were whispering at each other, asking about what happened.

Feeling self conscious, I instinctively pulled away from his embrace. We stared at each other for a while, realizing the awkward situation. Yunho was gazing strongly into my eyes, I couldn't read what he was thinking at the moment. We both turned to look at the spectators. He didn't seem like he wanted to let me go as he still had his arms around my waist.

Written, 9 April 2012

----------@@@@@-----------@@@@@-----------@@@@@------------ It's been a while since I wrote a oneshot. I hope you guys will enjoy this one. I was planning to end it here. But, I still have idea to continue this short shot. What do you think? Should I continue, or I should just let your imaginations do the job?