(1) My Only Love (Part 1)

Jigsaw Love Puzzle (Yunho oneshot collections)

“Yobo…seyo?” a hoarse voice whispered over the phone. Whoever was on the phone might be sick.

“Unnie, what took you so long to pick up the phone?!” Sasha squealed on the other side to her friend. You, Kim ______ was her best friend, but since she’s older than you, Sasha called you unnie.

“Oh? Sasha-ah, mianhe… I guess I was asleep,” you replied weakly. You really didn’t sound so good.

“Unnie, you sound weird… gwenchanayo?” Sasha asked with a concern tone in her voice.

“Not really…” you coughed. “I don’t really feel good…” you answered and coughed a bit more.

“Omo! What happened? Are you sick?” she yelped, worried of her friend whom she already regarded as her sister.

“I guess so… maybe a fever?” you guessed while pulling your blankets closer. You felt cold despite the rather sunny weather.

“Who’s there?” Changmin suddenly popped out from behind Sasha and made her jumped a bit in shock. She slapped his arm for making her startled as he chuckled in response.

“It’s unnie. She’s not feeling very well, we need someone to check up on her.” She explained.

“Why don’t we just send her boyfriend? It’s his job anyways.” Changmin suggested while pointing at a man who was reading the newspaper. Sasha snapped her fingers and nodded furiously in agreement. She gave the phone with you still on the line to Changmin and walked over to him.

“Yunho oppa…” she smiled cutely, tugging onto his sleeve. The man looked up from the newspaper and smiled at her. Although Changmin is her boyfriend, she had to admit Yunho is handsome and charming too. His smiles always manages to make her happy. He is like a brother to her although they aren’t related in any way.

“Dae, what is it?” he asked as he folded the newspaper and placed it on the coffee table.

“Oppa, unnie called.” she told him. Yunho’s eyes went bright as she mentioned his girlfriend a.k.a you. He looked happy to hear it.

“She wanted to talk to me?” he asked enthusiastically. Sasha chuckled a bit because Yunho looked like a little kid who’s about to get a present.

She shook her head. “No, she’s not feeling very well I guess. Oppa, you need to check up on her.”

“Is she ok? What happened to her?” Yunho raised and eyebrow in concern.

“I don’t know… oppa please go check on her. I’m worried. She sounds weak.” Sasha pleaded.

“Arasso, besides I’m her boyfriend. It’s my job right?” he smiled to her while patting her head lightly.

Sasha nodded and smiled. “Oh and oppa, you need to buy her some medicine before you go. I think she has a fever.”

“Dae, I will. Don’t worry.” He assured her as he grabbed his phone on the way out. “I’ll be going now!” he yelled from the door and waved goodbye.

As soon as Yunho was gone, Sasha ran back to Changmin who was still holding the phone like a statue. “Minnie-ah, go and follow Yunho oppa.” She urged while grabbing the phone from him.

“What? Why do I have to? But, what about our ramen? I’m hungry princess…” Changmin whined while holding onto her waist and pouted cutely.

“Aigoo… my unnie is sick! We can eat later, now go and follow Yunho oppa and make sure he buys medicine. Okay?” she nagged while pushing him out to the door.

Sasha came back to the phone. “Unnie, are you still there?” she asked worriedly. “Why don’t you go to sleep and have a rest. Don’t worry Yunho oppa will be there soon.” She assured you.

“Dae…thanks dongsaeng-ah. Bye.” you hung up and snuggled in the bed, waiting.


Yunho walked out from the pharmacy and after buying some medicine when he sensed as if someone’s been following him. Carefully, he looked around and found black hair sticking out from a bush nearby. Sighing heavily, he shook his head knowing that Sasha probably sent Changmin after him. Since Changmin is so tall, he couldn’t hide really well behind the bush. He chuckled and went to a store nearby to buy something for the two of them.

An hour has passed since Sasha had sent Yunho to buy medicine. She tried calling you but you didn’t pick up the phone. She was starting to get more worried so she decided to call Changmin who’s been following Yunho.

“Yoboseyo?” Changmin greeted.

“Hey, where’s Yunho oppa?” she asked while pacing up and down in anxiety.

“He’ll be at noona’s house soon. Don’t worry.” He assured her.

“Are you sure? Don’t lie please.” She asked as she sensed something wrong with his voice tone.

“Uhm…I swear! Actually…he knows that I’m after him.” Changmin stuttered uncomfortably.

“What? How come? Where are you now?” she asked. Sasha knew this would happen. Yunho is really smart, he knows if someone’s been following him even from a mile away.

“At the bus stop. But there’s no bus coming.” He mumbled.

“And where’s Yunho oppa?” she inquired.

“He’s beside me.” Changmin chuckled while pointing to Yunho even though Sasha couldn’t see it.

“Give the phone to him! Let me talk to oppa! Now!” she snapped at him.

Changmin pouted and gave the phone to Yunho who chuckled and held it to his ear. “What is it dongsaeng-ah?” he asked with a smile.

“Oppa…I think unnie is very sick. You don’t have to wait for a bus, just run to her house now! You’re not that far right?” she yelped on the other side of the phone and made Yunho jumped a bit.

“I guess it’ll take about 10 minutes to get to her house. Ok, I’ll be there ASAP.” He nodded and gave the phone to Changmin. “I’ll be going now. I’ll call you guys later.” He told him and ran to your house.

As expected a few minutes later, he arrived in front of your house. Smiling brightly, he was excited to see you. He knocked on the door a few times and waited. There’s no answer, so he knocked again. “Hello, are you home?” he called out. He tried turning the doorknob and it turned out the door’s unlocked. Yunho stepped inside while looking around the house. “Chagiya… where are you? I brought the medicine…” he walked further into the house.

He looked for you everywhere. In the bedroom, living room, and even the bathroom but you were nowhere to be found. “Hello? Anyone home?” sighing heavily, he walked to the kitchen and to his horror, he found you lying unconsciously on the cold kitchen floor with a broken cup scattered in front of you. It seemed like you had fainted.

“Omo! Gwenchanayo?” he asked as he hurried to your side. He cradled your head in his arms and patted your cheeks. “_________-ah! Wake up!” he called out your name but there was no answer from you. He felt your forehead and cringed when he found out you were burning. “Am I too late?” he asked himself as he fumbled for his phone.


Meanwhile, Sasha and Changmin were happily eating ramen while watching TV when he suddenly asked. “How’s your unnie doing?”

“Huh?” she mumbled with full of ramen. She swallowed it and replied. “I know she’ll be fine. Yunho oppa will take good care of her. I will not find her name in a funeral, you just eat!” she yelped and shoved more ramen into .

Just then, the phone rings. She picked it up. “Yoboseyo… nuguseyo?” she asked while putting down her bowl of ramen.

“Dongsaeng-ah, it’s me!” Yunho cried out while holding you.

"Oh, oppa… what’s wrong? Everything’s okay right?” she asked as Changmin leaned closer to hear the conversation.

“Your unnie… fainted! Ottoke?” he told her while breathing heavily.

“Is that Yunho hyung?” Changmin asked. Sasha nodded with a worried look on her face. Changmin took the phone from her.

“Unnie…fainted!” she mumbled, holding onto his arm.

Changmin widened his eyes and put the phone near his ear. “Hello? Hyung…”

“Hello min-ah, now what to do?” Yunho panicked while your hair.

“Yah! Bring her to the hospital now!” Changmin scolded.

Sasha snatched the phone from him. “Oppa! Unnie’s house is just five minutes from the hospital. Move now! We’ll meet you there, arasso?”

Yunho snapped the phone shut and picked you up then gave you a piggyback ride. He ran with all his might out of the house towards the hospital. In less than 5 minutes, he arrived at the hospital and was carrying you towards the emergency unit. From afar, your parents were walking at a corridor of the hospital. You parents worked as doctors at the hospital. They saw you and thought you looked strangely familiar. “Isn’t that our daughter?” your father guessed.

“Looks similar… the hair…” they both dazed. “She really is our daughter!!” they both yelped in unison and ran towards you and Yunho.

Yunho placed you on a bed as the doctor brought you inside the emergency unit. “You’ll have to wait outside.” The nurse blocked him.

“B-but… she’s…” Yunho stuttered when suddenly you mumbled out his name.

“Yun…ho…” you muttered and then went unconscious again.

“I’m sorry but we have to hurry up. Please stay outside.” The doctor advised and pushed you inside.

Both your parents ran up to Yunho and suddenly… SLAP! Your father slapped him on the left cheek. Yunho was shocked and looked up to find your father staring angrily at him. “What happened to my daughter! What have you done to her!” he yelled furiously. Yunho stayed silent and lowered his head.

“Just answer! What happened!” your mother screeched.

“She… I don’t know what happened to her. I just rushed into the house and found her unconscious…” he explained softly.

Your father was about to yell at him again when Sasha and Changmin arrived at the hospital. “We’re here! How’s unnie?” they hollered.

Yunho sat down once again in defeat and mumbled while pointing to the emergency unit. “She’s inside.”

Sasha rushed to go inside but was pulled back by Changmin. “You can’t enter. They’ll throw you out for sure.”

“B-but unnie…” she sobbed.

Changmin pulled her into a hug. “Shh… it’s okay, she’ll be alright.” He rubbed her back as she hugged him tightly.

Your mom started crying in worry as your father paced up and down, waiting for the doctor. Yunho was still silent with both hands covering his face. He looked like he was crying. “Are you okay hyung?” Changmin asked.

Sasha broke away from the hug and wiped her tears as she turned to look at Yunho. “Oppa… are you okay?” she asked in concern.

He wiped his face while trying to hide his sadness. “Ah, yes…”

Changmin walked closer to him and patted his shoulders for comfort. “Don’t worry hyung, she’s strong. She’ll be fine.” He comforted as Sasha nodded in agreement.

Thirty minutes later, the doctor came out from the emergency unit. Your father approached him and asked. “What happened to my daughter?”

“Is she ok?” your mother inquired while wiping away her tears.

At the same time Yunho stood up and approached the doctor with Changmin and Sasha following suit. “Doctor, how is she?” he asked curiously.

The doctor took a deep breath before he spoke. “Well she had a really bad fever and a cold, but that’s the least of the problems. We suspect she had food poisoning too.”

“Food poisoning?” Yunho raised an eyebrow.

“Yes, food poisoning and a serious one at that. it made her vomit quite a lot. She lost all her energy and dehydrated because of that.” The doctor explained further.

“Omo! Unnie…” Sasha gasped while covering with her hand.

Your father frowned at the doctor’s statement. “What? I don’t think she ate any weird food lately…” he stated as your mother nodded.

Then suddenly, both Changmin and Yunho remembered something.

*Flashback Starts*

It was in the evening when you walked into the kitchen at Yunho and Changmin’s house. You were planning to cook something for everyone. “Oppa! What should we eat for dinner?” you called out to Yunho from the kitchen.

“Unnie… I’m hungry!” Sasha whined from the living room.

“Yeah, me too!” Changmin yelled out while smiling brightly. They were watching TV in the living room.

You were searching for some food, but you can’t find anything to cook. You opened every kitchen cabinet and the fridge but found nothing. Then, Yunho walked into the kitchen to find you standing on your tippy toes, searching for food. He chuckled and wrapped his arms around your waist as he kissed your cheeks. You were startled at the sudden contact and blushed slightly red.“I’ll help you, those kids really need their parents!” he offered as he pinched your nose.

He looked through the drawers and the upper kitchen cabinets and found a can of tuna fish. It’s pretty dusty. Suddenly, Changmin popped in the kitchen and saw the can in Yunho’s hands. “I wanna eat that!” he squealed and pointed to the can.

“Me too!” Sasha grinned at you. You chuckled at both of them. They can be such food monsters. It kinda explained why they were together.

Yunho gave the can of tuna to you. “Can you cook it?” he asked.

You nodded with a smile. “Dae, I can cook anything.” You took the can from him and took out a frying pan to start cooking.

“Do you need my help?” Yunho asked with puppy eyes. You smiled and shook your head as you pushed him out from the kitchen to cook in peace.

A few minutes later, you finished cooking the tuna as the delicious smell spread from the kitchen to the living room. “Tada! It’s done, let’s eat!” you called out as you walked out to the dining room.

Everyone gathered at the table and sat down when the doorbell rang. Changmin stood up and went to open the door. There was a pizza boy standing in front of the door with a box of pizza in his hands. “Uhm, how can I help you?” he asked.

The boy smiled and held out the pizza to him. “I was ordered to send this pizza here.” Changmin gave him a curious look as he raised his eyebrows.

“It has been paid by a guy named Kim Jaejoong.” The boy stated.

“Oh, thank you!” Changmin exclaimed as he took the pizza from him and closed the door as he went inside.

“Who was it?” Sasha asked him.

“Jae hyung sent us a pizza!” he ran and placed the box on the dining table.

Yunho and you looked at each other with curious faces as he shrugged his shoulders. “Hey, there is message here!” Changmin picked the piece of paper stuck to the box.

“Read it!” you urged as you took a seat.

“Hello guys, I know that both of you don’t really know how to cookand I’m just afraid you might be dead, so I send this pizza. Happy Eating!” he read the message out loud. You chuckled at Jaejoong’s cute message.

“I wanna eat the pizza!” Sasha exclaimed excitedly.

“Me too!!” Changmin yelped.

“But I cooked this for you guys, I don't want it's to be useless.” You pouted and pointed to the tuna as the others ignored you and ate the pizza happily.Yunho gave you a slice, but you shook your head and went to the kitchen and ate the tuna by yourself.

After they finished dinner, they walked to the kitchen to find it in a complete mess. “Omo! This kitchen is a mess!” Sasha yelped pointing at all the mess.

“Clean it then.” Yunho suggested as he hand her a cloth. “with Changmin.”

“Huh?” Changmin’s mouth was agape. Sasha grinned cutely at him and dragged him with her to wash the dishes.

You stood up and grabbed a broom when Yunho stopped you. “You’ve done a lot just now. Let them clean up.” He smiled as he dragged you to the living room to watch TV. You were about to protest but complied as you let him pull you out of the kitchen.

When they were washing the dishes, Sasha saw the expired date of the tuna. She nudged Changmin and showed him the date. It was 1 January 2008. Both she and Changmin yelped in shock. Since they thought no one had eaten it, so they decided to shut their mouths and took no concern of the matter.

*Flashback Ends*

“But, she was just fine yesterday.” Yunho thought hard of the matter.

Changmin cleared his throat. “Well actually…”

“Actually, we have to tell you something.” Sasha gulped as she squeezed her boyfriend’s hand and faced the others.“Uhm, you see… we think unnie ate last night’s tuna.”

“When we're washing the dishes,we found out the expired date was 1 January 2008.” Changmin added.

“What?!!” Yunho and your parents gasped in unison as Sasha and Changmin jumped in shock.

“Who could've been so irresponsible,to let my daughter eatsomething like that?” your father asked sarcastically as he turned his attention to Yunho.

“How is she doctor?” your mother asked as she held onto your father’s hand.

“We'll have to place her in the ICU for 24 hours supervision, because the food poisoning is quite bad. After her condition is stable, we’ll transfer her to a normal ward.” the doctor explained.

“Can we see her?” Sasha asked as Yunho sighed heavily when he heard the word ICU.

“Sure, but she’s still sleeping right now. She needs a lot of rest. Call me if you need anything.” He assured and walked away.

As soon as the doctor was gone, everyone hurried inside to see you. Yunho was the last one to enter when suddenlyyour father blocked Yunho from going inside.“You’re not going anywhere.Stay outside.”

“B-b-but I… want to see her too…” Yunho reasoned.

“We thought we could trust you, but we think we made a mistake.” Your mother said while wiping her tears away.

Both Changmin and Sasha felt sorry for Yunho when your father pushed him out.After checking your condition, they went outside to see Yunho. But they couldn’t seem to find him anywhere. “Where's hyung?” Changmin asked as he looked around.

“I have no idea…” Sasha replied as they ran outside to look for him. It was getting dark and then it started to rain heavily.They kept searching for him and finally found himstanding by the window outside of your ward. He was looking at you, through the window with a sad look on his face as the rain poured, wetting him.

“Hyung!” Changmin called out to him as they both ran to him.

“Oppa, it’s raining! What are you doing here?” Sasha asked as she pulled her jacket over her head to protect from the rain.

Yunho sighed heavily as he placed his palm on the glass window. “I have to protect her. I have done wrong to her and maybe to some people, I’m dangerous to her. But the most important thing you guys should now is… I love her so much. I don’t want her to be like that or get into trouble because of my mistake.” Yunho blamed himself for what happened to you.

“Don't be like that oppa!It wasn't your fault at all!” she defended.

“Yeah hyung! We were supposed to tell you about it,but we didn't!” Changmin reasoned to him.

“No, no. Not your fault,but mine.It’s me who suggested her to cook it and I didn't check the expired date before. Now because of me, she has to be like this!” he cried out while burying his face in his palms. His tears were mixed up with the rain as Changmin and Sasha went silent and hugged each other tightly, silently hoping you would be fine.

***heart***heart***


hehe ^^a due to a few difficulties,i have to cut this oneshot to 2 parts. i'll post the second half later kay? Don't Forget To Comment~!