II

Behind The Scene

*Sigh

“Himchan Hyung!!!”

“Sorry, I just forgot that move”

“Himchan, we need to rest, so please serious”

“Ok ok”

Himchan get up from his sit, and all the B.A.P member begin to dance again. They has practice the dance for more than 4 hours now. Zelo and Jongup keep dancing, because they thought it still didn’t sync with the members rhythm.  They try to reduce their speed, whenever the older can’t catch up their speed. Sometime they will teach the hyung if there’s any movement that wrong when they dance.

“Ok, that it.”

Yongguk said that when he feels the dance has come to half the road now. He sits down at the corner or the room, while grabbing a bottle of water. He left out a sigh of relieve when he took sip of that water.

“Yongguk, I want some.”

“Where’s yours?”

Himchan let Yongguk saw his empty bottle and Yongguk just shook his head means ‘he really can’t do anything if it’s about Kim Him Chan’. Yongguk handed his bottle and lean his body on the wall. Himchan take a sit beside him, while took sip of the water. When he finish, he handed the bottle to Yongguk.

“Thanks”

Yongguk just nodded and close his eyes for relax a bit. Himchan lean his head at Yongguk shoulder and Yongguk startled, but he soon relax again. He knows Himchan like to begin spoiled by him, so he didn’t take any concern on that man attitude toward him.

I got the payphone trying to call..”

The two vocal in B.A.P just rest in the middle of the room, while sing a western song. Well, Youngjae sing it first, than Daehyun sing with him. They laugh when Daehyun misspell the word. Zelo come to them when he and Jongup have drink their water. Four of them sit at the middle room now.

“Junhonggie, later teach me the middle part.”

Daehyun said that while drink his water. Zelo nod and he lay his body in the floor. He covered his head with his arm, and left a big sigh.

“What is it Junhong-ah?”

Jongup ask him with concern, he thought the dance practice just now too hard for him. Well, they need to practice it even more than the others hyung.

“I afraid I can’t sing it well when the third part of mine. It’s difficult to turn over and jump up while rapping”

“Well, you can lip sync it right?”

Youngjae suggest that because he know, it’s too hard for their maknae.

“That’s right. That’s for your safety too.”

Daehyun agree with Youngjae opinion. Both of them look at Zelo side, and hit his leg, asking him to get up now.

“But I want to give the best rapping I have.”

“Well, you can do it if you practice even harder”

Daehyun and Youngjae nod with Jongup opinion now. They pat Jongup shoulder and Jongup smile up. Zelo has sit down now. He makes a serious face with a bit smile in his lips.

“Fighting, our maknae line”

Daehyun laugh with Youngjae statement and four of them begin laugh now.

“What are you all talking about?”

Himchan stand beside Zelo, and facing four of them. Yongguk has come to their place too, and curious about what they talked about.

“Well, it’s about Junhong that..”

Zelo cover up Jongup mouth making Jongup can’t talk anything. Jongup give a confuse look at Zelo, and Zelo give him an ‘sshhh’ voice for him.

“Well, it’s nothing.”

“Is that so?”

Himchan give an unsure face look, and question the visual line. Both of them know with that attitude, Zelo didn’t want to burden the older even more, so they nodded their head.

“Let’s get back now, its dinner time”

Himchan said that, and walked away first, with Yongguk patted Zelo head, before walked behind Himchan. The four of them stand up now, and just Youngjae and Jongup walked behind the older, Daehyun and Zelo want to practice again.

“Daehyun-hyung, let me help you, I think Zelo is starving now.”

Daehyun nod, and pat Zelo shoulder, Zelo smile and walk beside Youngjae, while Jongup stand beside Daehyun. Both of them practice for an hour. They are really tired so they stop the practice heading home.

When they has arrive the dorm, Daehyun immediately go to the kitchen table, and look at the leftover food. It didn’t that much, so Daehyun left a sigh before pulling the chair out. He ate first, Jongup go to take a shower. When Jongup has finish showering, Daehyun has finish his food and about to wash the dish.

“Hyung?”

“Yes, Jonguppie?”

“If you have time, teach me to sing”

Daehyun look behind him, and look a bit shock, but he change it immediately with a big smile.

“Of course, tell me if you want to learn it.”

Jongup nod happily while eat his food. They have a very happy normal day just now. That’s their usual life, their daily life.

 ***

“Oh, I forgot to ask them about the drama”

Manager Kang hit his head with his palm. He left a big sigh, making his girlfriend asked him what happened when they are out to watch movie.

“I forgot to ask their agreement about the drama”

“Well, you can text them right?”

“Ah, that’s right.”

Manager Kang patted his girlfriend head, and pulling out his phone from his pocket. He begins to text them.

Yongguk-ah, ask Daehyunnie and Youngjae
Are they want to casting?
There’s a drama that want both of them to be their actor.
Reply my message

“Ok, send”

The couple walked inside the movie theater now. Manager Kang about to sit down, when his phone is vibrating, he takes out the phone.

Ok, they want it.
-Himchan

“Oh, that’s good.”

“So, their answers?”

Manager Kang girlfriend asked him, and Manager Kang nods his head, and smile at his girlfriend. The movie about to begin, so they turn off  the main light.

Well, I haven’t said about the main story. Aish, I think it will be ok.
They are professional Idol.
I think they will do their best.
I hope so..

***

Uhm..
Hope you all like this chapter..
Sorry if I make you all disappointed..
*bow

@DaeJaeGyu >> I will make your request at next chapter >__<

See you all next week~ <3
With love,


L.B