VII

Behind The Scene

“Yoo Youngjae, wake up!!”

Youngjae try to open his eyes, and found Daehyun was pulling his blanket and pulled his hands.

“It’s our first time to acts and you can sleep that soundly??”

Youngjae try to sit at the corner of the bed, and rub his eyes. He looked at the calendar hanging in their wall, and

“So, it’s a dream..”

Daehyun looked at him confusedly, and placing his palm at Youngjae forehead, Youngjae startled a bit and looked at Daehyun.

“You don’t have any fever, are you alright?”

Youngjae nodded his head and getting up, going straight to the bathroom. Daehyun still looked at him confusedly and goes to the kitchen.

“Aren’t you nervous at all?”

Himchan asked him that while placing Daehyun food in the table.

Daehyun shook his head while having a mouth full of the food. Himchan just shook his head and sit beside Yongguk.

“So hyung, today you both will go to the recording room?”

Yongguk nodded his head, and Himchan took a sip of his coffee. The maknae, Zelo has done with the washing and join after them.

“Where’s mine?”

Zelo asked that, and Himchan point at the stove and Zelo left a sigh before going there. He takes a bowl, and pour some soup inside the bowl.

“When we recorded?”

“Well, we don’t know your schedule at all, so I think you should ask Manager Kang.”

Daehyun nodded his head, and Youngjae has done from the bathroom. Daehyun has finish his food when Youngjae about to pulled the chair.

“Are both of you still in war?”

Daehyun and Youngjae looked at each other, and Daehyun laugh.

“No, we are cease-fire now.”

Daehyun said that while patting Youngjae head, making the younger glare at him, and Daehyun still laughing.

“Good to hear that.”

“Well, if it was not him the one apologize first, I won’t forgive him.”

Yongguk laughed at his dongsaeng child acted and Himchan smile at it.

It was another peaceful day in B.A.P dorms.

= LoozBabyz =

“Ok, please remember the script, and understand the feeling in it. If you have any question, I am at the tends.”

The director said that and head toward the tends, we bowed at him before he going there.

The leaf rain poured down when the wind blowing.
Theirs handsome man, Daehyun walked with his school uniform and black backpack.
“It’s a new start” Daehyun said that while look at upside.
The cloud cheering for his welcoming years too.
“Let’s start this”

“Well, it’s not that difficult at all.”

Daehyun said that while act with his own imagination, as for Youngjae, the scripts he has is a bit different. He needs to act like a freak, a book worm. Well, at past he is a book worm though.

I walked through the beautiful leaf rain, and
found it disgusting…
I hate this, I wanted to get in the class as soon as possible.
“I hate..”
Then he found someone annoyed his sight
Yes, handsome boy, he hate them all
He is a handsome one too, but don’t like it since his birth
Girls will try to be clingy at her in junior high school
So he wears a very thick glasses to make the girls hate him
And theirs his first sight is a handsome boy, walking in front of him
With all the girls starve looks in their face.

“It’s just one dialog, so it’s okay.”

While they try to act it, they will discuss with each other acted, fixed it and acted again.

“They looked so sync together. Indeed, all baby like to ship them.”

Manager Kang said that while looked at those visual lines, standing at each other and going to their acted position again.

Manager Kang smile happily and looked at them until they finish their fake acted, and joined them in their real acted.

= LoozBabyz =

“Jonguppie.”

Zelo said that from behind, holding 2 bottles of water, and handing one of it to Jongup. They are at the dance studio, and practice for the new choreography dance that’s their sunbaenim performs just now. For this new album, they contributed their own style of dance and joined their dance together to make this new dance, only B.A.P dance style.

Jongup looked up and smile at Zelo, they had practice for about 2 hours nonstop and sit at the coach in there.

“Did you think Daehyun hyung and Youngjae hyung would be alright?”

Zelo said that and looked at Jongup. Jongup drink the water while smile at the maknae.

“Well, of course they can and fans would be happy right?”

Zelo smile sheepishly and Jongup joined after that. It’s not a secret anymore for B.A.P member to know about the ship the fans made for them. They know all of it and the famous one is Daejae.

“But don’t you think, if the baby knows the truth?”

Jongup looked at Zelo with a confused look and Zelo smile at him.

“Well, like the truth is Daehyun hyung and Youngjae hyung like to fight at something childish.”

Jongup laugh out loud and Zelo do that too.

“All the fans would scream if they know about that.”

They continue their laugh again until they continue to dance.

= LoozBabyz =

> _ <
This week... Is BAP Screaming Week... kyaaaaaaaaaa~!!!!!
-BAP teaser
-BAP SMA
-BAP Photo teaser
-BAP every where in South Korean
-BAP comback 20140203
-BAP LOE Seoul
-BAP SG concert
-BAP Japan Comeback ' No Mercy '
-BAP Preview on KBS
-BAP Youngjae b'day #ItsYjayDay
-BAP Youngjae RT-king
-BAP Daehyun Quote-queen
LOL
Thanks for making my throat hurt BAP > _ <
Aja aja Hwaiting~ > _ <

Love you all,

LoozBabyz