V

Behind The Scene

Before reading this story.. >__< Can you please help me to poll? ^_^ Thanks before.. Sorry for distrubing your reading.. :(


Thanks again.. Love you all.. >____<

= LoozBabyz =

“So, where were Daehyun and Youngjae?”

Yongguk just finish his food, and place all the plate for Zelo to wash it. Himchan get up and arrange the chair to the usual place and Jongup clean the table.

“They will meet the director today. I hope they do it well.”

Himchan said that and took a bottle of drink from the refrigerator. Yongguk nodded with Himchan word and head to the living room coach and sit on it.

“They can do it, I know.”

Meanwhile, at the café..

Daehyun, Youngjae and Manager Kang stand up when a man and woman appear in front of them. They bow at each other and then sit down.

“Ok, thanks for coming here I’m the director of this drama. My name is Park Kim Hyuk.”

“I’m the writer of this drama and my name is Jun Lee Min.”

Manager Kang smile up and introduce himself, then Daehyun and Youngjae introduce their self too. When they had been told about the whole story, Daehyun and Youngjae nodded their head and try to imagine about the story of this drama.

After they completely know about the drama, the director give them the script, and they begin asked to read their own script.

“Oh, we got our own name?”

The writer nodded her head, and smile at Daehyun happy face.

“Because both of you are new in this area, so I don’t want you to remember other name.”

The writer smile and they continue to read the story. They were so excited with the fact that they will debut as an actor and can’t wait to film this story. The director asked them to read the description of their own character and he will try to explain what he need from both of them. Daehyun and Youngjae nodded their head and continue read the script.

“Uhm, I know we will film this. But..”

Youngjae look at Daehyun and curious about what Daehyun want to said. Then Daehyun look at the director and the writer, at the last, he look at his manager giving him a question look. Youngjae keeps staring at Daehyun weird action.

“What is it?”

Manager Kang looks at Daehyun and said that. Daehyun left a sigh and look at his script.

“I mean, it was boy romance?”

Youngjae give him a wide eyes look, and read at his character description. He can’t believe what he was reading about. His character was to love a boy that his personality is like a jerk?

What the hell happening here??

Manager Kang looks at Daehyun and look at Youngjae weird face. He just remembered about the fact that the story have a gay romance. He slap his forehead with his palms and when he notice he was on an important meeting, he fixed his face with a smile toward the director and the writer.

“Is there anything wrong with the script?”

The writer’s ask both actors by looking at their face, and give them her smile. Daehyun and Youngjae startled a bit when the writer asked that. They both immediately smile up and shake their head. The writer smile again and start talking with the director about her plans.

Both the male actors left a sigh and look at each other. They lefts a sigh again, and look at their manager. Manager Kang just gives them his best smiles and look outside the window.

An hour has past, and they had finish their meeting about all the things Daehyun an Youngjae need to do, and tell the Manager about their schedule later after they had fixed all the things left. They are all standing up and bow at each other when the director and the writer about to leave the café.

After they had completely left the café, Daehyun and Youngjae look at Manager Kang with their stares. Manager Kang about to stand up but begin stop by Daehyun when he is grabs Manager Kang hand.

“We need some explanation.”

Daehyun said that when Manager Kang has sit down. Youngjae look at Manager Kang too and he really need the explanation from the Manager.

“What do you want to ask?”

Manager Kang said that and look at Daehyun and Youngjae. They are quite for a moment, and when they found what they want to asked they started to asked the Manager.

“First, did our company approve about this?”

Youngjae asked that and look at his manager. Well, the company have been trying to stop the bromance since it will affected with our cool image, and it will ruin all the story the company have come up with.

“Of course the company had approved it. Or we won’t be in here today.”

Youngjae left a sigh and Daehyun started to ask his manager a question.

“Why you don’t tell me from the first time you said about that?”

Manager Kang thinks about it, because it was his fault at first, for not discussing it with them. He thinks the best answer for him so he can cover up his mistake.

“It’s because the writer said it wouldn’t be many gay relationship in here. It was about a friendship and from the first time debut all your fans know you both are best friend right? So why don’t you make the fanservice by doing this drama? It would make all your fans love you both even more then this right?”

Manager Kang said that, and smile up with his long speech for the actors. He looks at Daehyun expression and he can tell, the boy thought about it carefully about the word he said just now, and smile up again. Then he notice Youngjae raise his hand and he look at Youngjae.

“Then we will focus on our acting skill?”

Youngjae asked that because well, they indeed just end their album, and now they are about to prepare another one, and the world tour too. So they need to hear the company decision about which one is the best for them, since it’s all the company things related with this.

“About that, I had arrange all the schedule, both of your schedule, and I think this drama will end their taking about 2 months or more, and the new album will be release when you had your 5 visited cities, and the world tour rehearsal will take 4 month starting from now. So I think it’s okay, and the company had approve it all.”

They nodded their head and look at Manager Kang. Manager Kang give them a wide smile and asked any question again, the actors shake their head and Manager Kang started to stand up and told the boys to stand up too.

= LoozBabyz =

“Yongguk hyung, I will go with Jongup to our practice studio first.”

Zelo said that at Yongguk, while Yongguk start to get other paper from the table. Yongguk look up at the maknae and smile at him with his nodding with it. Himchan open the door and Zelo and Jongup start to walk out. Himchan look at Yongguk that still look at the song paper and leaning his body at the grey coach.

“What are you doing?”

Himchan asked that when he sit beside Yongguk and get some paper and look at it. He smile up when he found some weird pronounce in there.

“I was thinking about the lyric for our new album.”

Yongguk left a sigh and put the paper he held covering his head now. Himchan took an eraser and get a pencil to fixed the hangul word in the song paper.

“Well, take it easy. You have all the member right? We can help you.”

Yongguk get up from leaning the chair to sit properly now. He is facing Himchan and smile at him.

“Thanks, you know me the best.”

Yongguk said that and hugged Himchan shoulder. Himchan keep looking at the song paper to fix some wrong pronunciation again.

“I think it’s about time Daehyun and Youngjae come back.”

Yongguk said that and look at Himchan erase some word and fixed it. Himchan nodded his head and continue write the word on the paper.

“I hope they are alright.”

Himchan said that and look at Yongguk. Yongguk give him a question face, and Himchan smile at him.

“I heard it was a bromance drama, so you know both of them right?”

Himchan said that and lean his head at the coach. Yongguk thought about it and smile up.

“Well, it will be an interesting drama.”

“That’s right.”

= LoozBabyz =

>___<
Hello everyone.. First #TODAYISBABYDAY xD
BAP ideal type, find the lucky baby, bap history, bap duo, bap new girlgroup, and last B.A.B.Y song >___<
BAP kill all the korean baby with their service and International baby are screaming like hell in front the computer..
xDD
Well, keep suport BAP and love them forever >_<
Hope B.A.P win in GDA award and SMA > /\ < (please God)

With Love,

L.B