III

Behind The Scene

B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P
Woooooo~!!!

 

“Wow, today has many baby in here”

“That’s right”

Zelo was smiling all the time look at the crowd in front of him. He could tell by looking at everyone that grabbing the green matoki light stick with them though. Youngjae approaching him and put his hand at Zelo shoulder, making that maknae startled a bit.

“What is it Youngjae-hyung?”

“Nope, just teasing you.”

Youngjae give Zelo a slight smile before look at the crowd too. The MC has called for them to come up to the stage, and they hurried go through the stage.

Yongguk state at them with their usual chant.

“2, 3 Uri B.A.P Yes sir”

Woooooo~!!!
B.A.P B.A.P B.A.P

The stage tense was so high when the music started to overflow that recording room. It was even crazier adding by baby loud chant. Earning all the B.A.P member to smile when the stage has finish, and Manager Kang was standing behind the back stage to arrange the boy to the resting room.

“Good job for today”

“Did it come out good?”

“Junhong-ah, you can tell by our baby reaction right?”

Zelo just nodded his head happily and continue to walking toward their resting room. While they heading there, they would met some staff, and they will give a quick bow and smile before walking through them. That’s how B.A.P do their work in this industry.

“Hwa~ “

Daehyun put his bottle down at the table while starching both his hands and legs widely, making Youngjae can’t sit beside him. Daehyun look at Youngjae that was frowning now, he smile and making it even wider. Youngjae just standing at there and look at Daehyun childlish act. Yongguk look at his ipad, Himchan look at the mirror fixing his sweat and both the maknae sit down at the coach in front of Daehyun coach.

“Ya, Daehyun?!”

Daehyun keep silent and ignore the younger. He was smiling look like he was having a nice dream. Youngjae can’t take it anymore, so he goes to Zelo place. Zelo immediately give Youngjae a space so he can sit beside him. Daehyun open up his eyes when he didn’t felt any more reaction from the younger. He look in front of him and found Youngjae and Zelo was so lovey dovey in there.

“Ya, Youngjae?!”

“What?”

Daehyun can’t think any good word to come out from his mouth. He just looked at those couple, and makes a sulking face while looking at them. He took a sip of water and put it down again still glaring at them.

“You can sit here.”

Daehyun patted the coach beside him and making a big space for Youngjae to sit. Youngjae shook his head and keep sit beside Zelo. Zelo didn’t know what happened, he just want to take a rest, as for Jongup? Well, he knows everything, so what he can do just watch the show in front of him.

“Why you begin so persistent?”

“Well, ask yourself”

Youngjae stick his tongue out making the elder even more sulking now. Daehyun keep silent and think what else he can do to make Youngjae sit beside him.

“Ok, all, you have a good rest now. Let’s head back.”

Manager Kang just shows up in their room, and ordered all the boys to get to their van. They stand up and one by one follow behind manager Kang. Youngjae walked behind Zelo, and behind Youngjae, the older was examine him in his behind.

“Don’t give me that weird look in my behind”

“Well, I don’t”

“Yes, you are”

Both of them immediately bow when they saw some staff passing by. After that, they would glaring at each other.

“Ok boys. Enough”

“But Hyung..”

“No but Daehyun”

Daehyun just look down as they are approaching the van now. When they walked outside, there have many babys waiting for them. The cheers were so loud, and all the B.A.P members were smiling while waving at all the babys. Well, you can know all the babys would scream even louder when they saw that action right. They had arrived at the van, and has go inside. Daehyun put it on his other earphone, and volume up the sound while closing his eyes.

Sometimes he will sing the lyric, or just do the lullaby a while. All the members have use to the vocal singing, so they didn’t that bother with it. It was another peaceful of B.A.P daily day.

***

“Youngjae-ah~”

Youngjae look at Daehyun when he was reading some book. He was sitting at the bedroom desk, and he has a cup of hot tea in the desk to join him in his reading time. Daehyun put down one hand at the desk, while the other is grabbing Youngjae book, taking it away from Youngjae sight.

“What are you doing Daehyun?”

“Nothing, just want to look at you.”

Youngjae face turn red and he hide his face with both his palms. He could felt the older hands are trying to open up his hands. He forced to shut his face, but can’t fight against the older strength so he giving up. He is face to face with the older now.

“What?”

Youngjae look at the other place, other than Daehyun eyes.

“You have become so beautiful lately”

Youngjae shock a bit with Daehyun word, and he turn even more red now.

“What are you saying right now Daehyun-ah?”

Youngjae look at Daehyun eyes for a bit, but didn’t dare to look at it. He knows Daehyun eyes was the best medicine to make him fall to every trick Daehyun was about to make on to him.

“Youngjae-ah,”

Daehyun put both his hand at Youngjae cheek, and making the younger to face him. Youngjae still didn’t dare to look at him, but sometimes their sight would be connected accidently.

“Look at me”

Youngjae sheepishly shook his head and look at Daehyun thick lips. He need to take a breath now, he was out of oxygen.

“Can I kiss you?”

Youngjae was shock and looked at Daehyun eyes. He really want to kiss him, his eyes really determined that. What can Youngjae do now? It was really a poison trick after all. Youngjae shook his head hardly and closing his eyes didn’t want to see anything about to happened

Daehyun just smile and approaching the younger. It was merely an inch and he will get the younger lips now.

“YA JUNG DAEHYUN!!”

Daehyun immediately wake up when he heard someone yelled at him. He look around him, it was Youngjae that looking at him with an angry glare.

“What the hell are you doing?!!”

Daehyun still confuse and try to look at the position he is now. He look at Youngjae, he was at upside the younger. Other member looks at them confusedly too, but knows what happened as they saw their position. Daehyun was about to kiss the younger, all of them has the same thought.

“Get up. NOW!!”

Daehyun was about to get up, but then when he was about to lift up his head, it was knock against the car ceiling. It’s hurts so much that Daehyun can’t describe it by screaming. Youngjae push Daehyun body away so he can get away from that position. Before Youngjae get down, he glare at Daehyun first, and walked to their dorm. Yongguk and Himchan were smiling at Daehyun.

“You still need to learn many things Daehyunnie.”

Himchan tease Daehyun with patting his shoulder when he has get down.

“Be patient. It was hard for Youngjae too.”

Yongguk patted his other shoulder too. He approach Himchan and walked beside him. Daehyun know he was wrong, but he can’t figure out how he did that. He even mixed up the real and dream world together.

“Well, Youngjae won’t become that nice toward me like the dream”

And not that cute, innocent, kissable look, etc

“This real Youngjae was a badass, but still, like his angry face, and that position too.”

Daehyun keep walking and smiling like a crazy people.

Manager Kang approach Daehyun from behind, and put his arm Daehyun shoulder. Daehyun startled a bit, but when he saw who it was, he smiled at him.

“What is it Hyung?”

“Well, keep up the good work!”

Daehyun look confuse with his manager word, but forget about it, and keep replying the dream and that real scene in his head.

***

*bow deep deep deep deep deeply first!!!!
I'm sorry all!!!!
huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh
this whole week I was so sick so I can't my brain work at all..
and this two days was the peak of my illness..
I was dying in my room.. :(((((((
Sorry!!!!!!
*bow 90o
Hope you all forgive me.. :((((((((((
and for my sweet @DaeJaeGyu..
hope you like this story~
Hope I didn't disappointed you at all :(((((((((
I will correct it again if you don't like this :((((((((((((((

BABY!!!
Getter up your strength to fight in Seoul Music Award and SBS Best Of The Best
B.A.P Last year win Each nomination!!!
So they need this!!!
PLEASE keep VOTING for THEM!!!!!
Thanks!!!!
SBS Best Of The Best deadline at 19 December 2013
It has 3 way to vote up..
1. Using Facebook *like it everyday and share it to all your facebook friends!!!
2. Using SBS MTV Website!!! *once a day vote it!!!
3. Using SOTY App *Vote for it BABY!!!! once a day

If you has install the SOTY app, HELP B.A.P at 
Gayo Dojeon *If it's not wrong *bow again
1. Go to search
2. Go to Inkigayo
3. The first *headline click at it..
4. Choose B.A.P
5. Choose the right button!!!
6. to see result choose left one~!!!

*bow again and again
Thanks for voting up baby
B.A.P DESERVE ALL THIS!!!
see you this week~!!
*bow last time
With love...


L.B