VI

Behind The Scene

It was at night, the star above them shine so bright, as well as the moon. There’s both man, sit at the chair near the lake. The blonde one was crying and the black hair one listening to him.

“Thanks for listening to my nonsense, Jae-ah”

The black hair one, now we name it Youngjae, put his hand at the blonde hair man shoulder. He patted carefully like it was a precious gem. He look at him, with his calm eyes, smile at him.

“Everything will be alright. Just forget her and search for other one, Dae-ah.”

So, the blonde one, we called him Daehyun, smile at ease hearing his bestfriend advice. He smiles at him and wipe away his tears.

“Thanks, Jae-ah. You are the best.”

The blonde one said that and he stand up, his head up looking at those starry stars and put his hands up like he can touch the star.

“I wish I can found someone like you as my boyfriend.”

“Well, it would be difficult.”

The black hair replied him, and the blonde one laugh at him.

“Well, I don’t want too.”

The blonde one stick his tongue out and walked away from the black hair man. Youngjae chase him, and hold his hand. The blonde man looked at him with confuse look.

“Well, if you really want, you can try it.”

Daehyun give him a question look, and Youngjae smile at him.

“Ok, cut.”

“Thanks, Youngjae-sshi, Daehyun-sshi.”

They both bow at them and start to look at their acted at the video. The director join them after finish at the editing section.

“How was it director?”

Youngjae asked the director when he approached them. The director smile up and patted both the man shoulder.

“You both are so good at acting. I think this drama would success.”

They both smile and going to sit and taking the food, while two staff approaching them, helping them wearing their jacket.

It was so cold at night, even though it was spring.

“Thanks.”

Daehyun said that to one of the staff that helping him. He sit at the chair, and held up the hot drink in his hands. He took a sip on it, and smile at Youngjae.

“What??”

Youngjae looked annoyed with Daehyun smile. He takes the spoon out from the box and begins to eat the food.

Daehyun scoff and left a sigh. Youngjae glare at him while his mouth full of food.

“Asdakdsihfia?”

“Swallow it first before you speak up.”

Daehyun said that and give him a awe look, Youngjae try to chew it fast, and swallow all the food.

“What do you mean?”

Daehyun left a sigh again, and took another sip of his hot drink.

“You look different in front of camera and in front of me.”

Youngjae glare at him again and then took another spoon of food into his mouth.

“If you are good to me like that too.”

Daehyun left a sigh, and open his box of food. He take it and after finish it all, he begin to walked away from Youngjae.

“Thanks for your hard work.”

Daehyun said that as he bows at other staff he passed by, and go to the company cab. He went inside and sleep at there.

After a while, Youngjae has going inside and sit beside Daehyun. The driver nodded when Youngjae said they have done, and can go back now. The ways they go back to their dorm are so quite.

= LoozBabyz =

“How was your drama?”

Daehyun nodded his head and went to the restroom for washing his face, then brush his teeth before going to bed. Himchan looks confuse and when Youngjae join after him behind, Himchan stop him by blocking his way.

“What happened?”

Himchan asked Youngjae when Youngjae looked at Himchan eyes.

“Nothing happen.”

“Then why Daehyun looks like that?”

Youngjae shake his head, and went to the rest room when Daehyun go to the bedroom.

Himchan left a sigh and go back to the coach, continue watching his television.

“I sleep first.”

Youngjae said that when he finished washing up, and go inside the room. He looks at Zelo sleeping face, and Jongup sleep at the top bunk. He wanted to ask Jongup to sleep at below, but when he remembered both the maknae look so tired, he didn’t do that.

Daehyun sleep at the middle, so he needed to sleep beside him. He takes his blanket and cover it from his feet until his head. Then he felt someone hugged him from behind.

“I’m sorry.”

“Why?”

Youngjae asked that, and Daehyun reply him with a shake in his head.

“I’m sorry too.”

Youngjae said that, and he fell asleep when the other party didn’t reply him.

= LoozBabyz =

Thanks for reading it.. ^___^
1004 - Chunsa - Angels..
B.A.P you have make my life anaxious everyday!!! TT_____TT

With love,

L.B