VIII

Behind The Scene

“You need to fix your habit.”

Youngjae looked up when he found the man talking to him. He left a groan and keeps looking at his phone. The first episode has been aired and he wants to know how the babys reacted with the acted they do.

“Talk that to yourself”

Daehyun left a sigh and approach the other members. They are practicing the song while understand the meaning. They like this new song.

“Daehyun-ah”

Daehyun looked at his back and found Himchan smiling at him. He smile back and asked the pretty man what the things he called him.

“I heard from the manager your throat was hurt last night. Are you alright now?”

Himchan asked him with concern tone and smile sadly at his dongsaeng. He wanted all of them to be alright, despite from the endless schedule they had been gives.

Daehyun nodded his head and found that their leader has stand beside Himchan. Yongguk patted Daehyun head and smile at him.

“Good to hear that.”

After taking a sit at the coach near there, they continue their song recording and keep doing it until evening has come. They decide to take a break and go out to eat their dinner at the restaurant near there.

“Where’s Zelo and Jongup??”

Daehyun asked that when he took a spoon mouth full of the food. He looked up to see the clock at the restaurant, 15 minute has passed since the last time they met at the recording room.

“I heard they wanted to fix the choreography first before teach us. So they wanted to eat it at there.”

Daehyun nodded his head and found that Youngjae still stuck his eyes on the phone. He groan and took the device from him.

“Eat, or we will be late.”

Daehyun said that while glaring at the younger. The younger left a sigh and he begin to touch his cold food now. The hyung both in there laugh with their dongsaeng ‘couple’ fight.

Daehyun place the phone beside him but then he notice something fishy in there. He takes a look at the device again, fix his glasses to looked at the phone properly.

He almost choke when he found out what in the phone have, Youngjae looked at him confusedly and then found out that Daehyun held his device while look at it like it has some big news. Youngjae thought the last thing he saw was fans ship Daejae picture. Then he chuckle and continue his food.

Daehyun know Youngjae was laughing at him so he left a groan and continue to eat after placing the phone beside him. Himchan was curious about the thing in the phone so he steal it from Daehyun, making Daehyun startled a bit and try to snatch it back, but can’t.

Himchan looked at the phone. It was a twitter post, and then he found a picture with some English word at there. He smiles up when he looked at the picture. It was their drama scene and the fans have edited it to become a couple picture. Then the second row of the picture has their, uhm, can he said it was wedding picture or the fans edited it too? He chuckle a bit and earn glare from the males in front of him.

Yongguk looked confused too and he looked at Himchan. Himchan smiled at him and asked him to translate the word in English since he didn’t that know about English.

Yongguk at first read the words in it and a wide smile appear at his face then when he found the picture bellowed he laugh out loud.

Himchan really curious about the meaning of that words, so that’s why he asked Yongguk while shaking his body but then stop it when he found Youngjae snatch his phone and Daehyun stand up heading to the company dance studio.

Yongguk smiled up and stand up too. Hold Himchan hand and pulled him to get out from the restaurant.

“Tell me!”

Himchan yelled at Yongguk when they had arrived at the dance studio. The maknae suddenly stop their dance and looked at their hyung.

“What is it?”

Jongup walked to approach them and smiled up to find any good news from the elders. But Himchan still glare at Yongguk, while Yongguk has his smirk at his face.

= LoozBabyz =

 “Ya, Yongguk!”

Yongguk looked at Himchan that still pulling his shirt like he wanted to tear up his shirt. Himchan still had his glare at the elder and Yongguk knows he can’t do anything.

“If only you begged me?”

Yongguk said that while making a wide smile mocking at Himchan. Himchan glare at him and going to the coach at their dance studio and throw himself at it in sitting position.

Yongguk had his gummy smile appear again and making the maknae shakes their head. Well, in there they had two ‘lovely’ couple that hard to handle. They left a sigh and Zelo going to the sound system to play their song again.

They practice their dance while well, only Zelo and Jongup that played around together. As for those ‘lovely’ couple, they go to the corner hiding their self. Zelo and Jongup found that it was awkward having this atmosphere in here. Normally they would be together and make fun of each other. They left a sighed and each of them heading to the different couple.

“Hyung…”

Zelo approach Youngjae in the computer desk and the older looked at his behind then smile appear at his face. Zelo smiled too, well because Youngjae hyung looks like he is in his good mood.

“What happened with you and Daehyun hyung?”

Then Youngjae smiled disappear from his face. He left a sigh and patted his dongsaeng shoulder. Continue his activity in the computer.

Zelo didn’t give up that easily, so he lean his head at his hyung shoulder and try to attracted the older attention.

“Youngjae hyung~”

Youngjae smiled appear again and then he left a sigh.

“Nothing happened with us.”

Zelo knows his hyung lie at him, so he asked the older again and still got the same answer.

“Then why our umma look like that?”

Youngjae thought for a while and go to the previous scene then he smile up.

“Well, you need to ask our umma.”

Zelo left a sigh and looked at Jongup that ask Daehyun. Jongup left a sigh and going straight to Zelo place.

“Did you get anything?”

Jongup asked and Zelo shake his head. Zelo asked Jongup too and Jongup shake his head.

“Instead getting anything, Daehyun hyung looks like he is at his bad mood or should I say in his crazy state? Well, I don’t know.”

Zelo asked Jongup to explain what happened then Jongup left a sigh and told about just now scene. Jongup tried to ask Daehyun what happened between he and Youngjae, then Daehyun answer him with a little bit high tone that making Jongup scared and Daehyun found out about that so he said sorry and asked Jongup to not approach him this time.

The maknae, both of them left a sigh and looked at Himchan. Himchan still looked angry and they didn’t dare to ask him, so they approach Yongguk that still working with the manager, but they know it was something personal so they urge their intention and continue to practice their dance when Zelo go to the sound system again.

= LoozBabyz =

It was morning now and all the members about to head the room to get some quick sleep before their next schedule coming up.

“Good night.”

Jongup said that when he has went to bed. Zelo replied him with a simple good night too then he has lost all his sense of the surrounding. Youngjae left a sigh after he finish his quick shower and find that Zelo sleep at the corner, so he need to sleep at the middle and will face Daehyun face all the time he still left.

He did tried to wake up the big maknae but didn’t dare because he afraid the maknae would hate him for one month. Yes, Zelo hate someone disturb his sleep so all his hyung didn’t dare to wake the big maknae at all.

Youngjae left a sigh again and get his blanket to cover his body. Then he found Daehyun went inside the room and get his own blanket and face the other side from Youngjae. Youngjae left a sigh and he turned his body to face Zelo faces now.

After maybe 5 minutes, well, Youngjae didn’t know about that but later he find that the older has sneak inside his blanket and wrap his arms around Youngjae waist making him blush and his heartbeat beating so fast like it will jump out.

He left a sigh and he can feel the breath the elder inhale and exhale from behind his neck, he will keep waking up until the older let go his hands around his waist, but he know it will never happened before the older get up.

= LoozBabyz =

*At the living room

“Don’t you want to sleep?”

The pretty man asked Yongguk when Yongguk lean his head at the coach. He smile and shake his head while closing his eyes.

“Okay you win.”

Yongguk open his eyes and found Himchan still glare at him, then Yongguk smile up and open his hands looks like he wanted Himchan to hug him. Himchan let a groan and blush a bit then he come to sit at Yongguk lap.

“You are too skinny. You should eat more.”

Yongguk nodded his head and took a peck on Himchan forehead while wraps his arms around Himchan waist.

“I should diet more.”

Himchan left a sigh and Yongguk looked at him confusedly.

“Why?”

Yongguk asked that and Himchan glare at him. Then Himchan left a sigh and took a peck on Yongguk cheek.

“I don’t want anyone to say we didn’t match at all. Well, you know, if I am too fat then you won’t be able to lift me up in bridal style. You can look at now, I was so fat that I think your leg must be hurt right?”

Yongguk smiled up and took a peck on Himchan cheek earning the younger to blush.

“Nope, I love the way you are now. So don’t make yourself starving.”

Himchan blush again and hit Yongguk arms while give him a short kiss on his lips.

“Then you must eat more.”

Himchan state that and Yongguk nodded his head. They kiss each other many times and didn’t care if someone would find out about their lovey dovey time. They keep doing that until Himchan stop it.

“So, will you tell me the words?”

Yongguk chuckle and kiss Himchan lips.

“Only if you bagged me.”

Himchan left a sigh and asked Yongguk what kind of bagged that he wanted from him. Yongguk thought for a while and then he has those ert smirk in his face.

“Make me turn on.”

Himchan groan and hit Yongguk arms so hard that making the older to has sad face in his face. Himchan blush so hard that making Yongguk forgive what he did just now and hugged him tightly.

“Forget it, you can make me turn on whenever you want. I let it go this time.”

Yongguk kissed Himchan and put his tongue inside Himchan mouth. It was for about 10 minutes later until they know they needed air to breath. Himchan lean his head at Yongguk shoulder and Yongguk patted Himchan head.

“It said that Daehyun and Youngjae relationship has come to the that they decide to married soon. That’s why it has the wedding picture at bellowed.”

Himchan left a sigh and wonder what so funny it there, then Yongguk had his smile up and kissed Himchan forehead.

“The most funny part was, baby asked Daehyun and Youngjae to send invitation to all the Daejae shipper and even make the trend ‘DaeJaeMarried’”

Himchan chuckle and laugh out loud when he heard the funniest part. Babys are all so adorable and concern with everything about them. He really loves all the babys.

= LoozBabyz =

I choose update it today~ :P
Because I afraid I would forget to update this story… lol
Thanks for reading it ^ _ ^
It will never end, xD *Did you just know it?? Lol
Please be patient for the update > _ < <3
Love you all~ ^ _ ^ <3
Happy Chinese Lunar New Year~ > _ < <3
Happy Chuseok Day ~ *Did I spell it wrong?  


L.B
ps : xD I didn't believe it will be this long~ > _ <