I

Behind The Scene

In B.A.P dorm.

All of them doing their own work, like usual. They just wake up in the morning, and they didn’t had anything to do today. Today they didn’t had any schedule, so they need to make them self busy a bit.

Yongguk as usual, go to the TS record studio for making a new song, and Jongup go to the TS training room for practicing his dance. Zelo do some laundry, as for Himchan, he go to the refrigerator for checking some things he wanted to buy at the convenience store near their TS building too.

How about the visual line? Well, Youngjae is at the room, tidying up the mess, all six boy would make every time wake up, and for Daehyun, grab some food for his stomach, then heading the bathroom for cleaning it. Usually once a month Daehyun do that, but he didn’t do it if they got many scheduled on.

“Do you want to buy anything Youngjae-ah?”

Himchan come to their room and asking Youngjae. He is at the upper bed, so he stick his head out.

“I don’t need anything hyung.”

“Ok.”

Himchan continue to the bathroom, and Daehyun was cleaning the bath tub.

“Do you want anything Daehyunnie?”

“More snack, Hyung, please?”

“Arraseo”

Daehyun give Himchan a peace, and Himchan give him a slight smile before going to Zelo place. Zelo was waiting at the washing machine, and heard some song followed with his freestyle dance. Himchan knock at the door, and Zelo snap up from his dance, going near Himchan.

“What is it Himchan Hyung?”

“Do you want anything?”

“Uhmm.. mm..”

“Jello-ah??”

Zelo just shake his head and Himchan patted his head. Himchan has left them all and continue to walked out the door.

After one hour has pass, Daehyun has done with the cleaning, and just get out from showering, heading the living room for watching variety show in television. Zelo has done with his laundry, and about to hang the dry cloth. Youngjae has done with the room, and taking some juice from the refrigerator, with a glass, heading to the living room too.

“I want some Youngjae-ah”

“Go get your own glass.”

Daehyun give Youngjae a glare, and keep sitting at their coach. Youngjae sit beside Daehyun, and he is pouring out the juice from the juice box. After sipping some of the juice, he place it at the table and continue to watch the variety. Daehyun with a full speed, grab the glass of juice, and take it with one shot.

“Ya, Daehyun!”

Daehyun place the glass at the table, and can feel Youngjae hands grabbing his hand. Daehyun stick his tongue out, making Youngjae even mad.

“Why you are so lazy?”

“Nah, because you are around me.”

Youngjae even more furious, and knocking Daehyun head with his hand, well, although he do it gently. They struggle a bit in the coach making a cute couple fight scene, and they stop it until they heard someone open the door.

“Help me, you two.”

They both stand up, and help Himchan with his things. They get it to the kitchen and placed it as Himchan ordered. While they placing all the things, Zelo just come back from his duty and he sit at the coach, leaning his head at the coach.

After finish it all, Daehyun grab a snack from the snack drawer, making Himchan glare at him. Daehyun keep walking to the coach, and when he saw Zelo in there, he patted Zelo headed, and continue sit down. Youngjae just shake his head, and going to the living room too. He sit beside Daehyun again, taking Daehyun snack, when he opened it just now.

“I don’t said I want to share it with you,”

“I just give you my juice and you don’t want to share the snack?”

“…”

“Give him some or you won’t got any Daehyun”

Himchan said that while glaring at Daehyun. Daehyun immediately give some to Youngjae, and Youngjae smiled widely with Daehyun sudden obedient action. Himchan patted Zelo head, and asked Zelo to take shower first. Zelo has get up, and going straight to the bathroom.

Sometimes it’s quiet, and sometimes they would chattering about the show. Well, they always like that, discussing about something happened at show, and would take it as an action they shouldn’t do in there. They loved observing other band, and will take a good one. Himchan took their tab out and looked at the news from fancafe. Daehyun and Youngjae keep teasing each other. That’s their daily routine.

Zelo has done with the shower an hour ago, he just go to follow Jongup at the training room. Himchan was about to prepare some food, when he heard so many chattering at the front door.

Yongguk, Jongup, and Zelo has come back home. Himchan asked them to take shower, and he will make some food for them. They going to take their shower queue and the others need to wait. Daehyun and Youngjae helped Himchan for making the food, while Zelo and Jongup at the living room played the tab game.

When Yongguk has done with showering, Jongup next, and Zelo keep playing  with the tab. Youngjae prepare the table ware, and Himchan has done almost everything. Yongguk just come out from changing his outfit, and Zelo taking a shower now.

“We need to wait for Jello first.”

Himchan said that when he serve the main dish. He glare at Daehyun when Daehyun was about to grab his spoon up. Youngjae laugh at Daehyun, and Daehyun glare at Youngjae, making Youngjae stick his tongue out for mocking Daehyun. Yongguk keep looking at Himchan when he go back to kitchen taking some other dish. Jongup has shown up, and Zelo just heading toward the kitchen while grabbing his towel, ruffle it at his hair, drying the damp hair.

“Dry it first Jello.”

Himchan has serve the last dish and Jello giving him a puppy eyes.

“Go do it”

Himchan making a chase away hand, and pulling out his chair. Jello has done with his hair, and now pulling his chair out too.

“Let’s eat.”

It’s a normal day for B.A.P, but won’t normal for tomorrow. Manager Kang just got a called from the broadcasting that an author want to use some B.A.P member as her actor. Yes, they are about to do an acting, not singing and dancing at the stage. They will do some drama acting. Manager Kang was so happy with B.A.P progress less then 2 years since their debut. He can’t waited to give this happy news with them.

Well, he need their approve first before approving the broadcasting team. He didn’t want to force his child to do something they don’t like. This story has a gay relationship too, so he will talked to them, before approving. The company has give an ok answer now, it’s up to the actor now.

“Hope Daehyun and Youngjae want to do it. It’s a big chance for them really.”

***

I is my chapter title..
it's from romawi word.. It's mean first..
xD
hope you all like this chapter..
i will try to update again..
please leave comment if you all want any scene..
I will try to make the story.. xD
thanks before..
please wait patiently because I want to end the last story first.. >___< *bow
see you all soon~ ^_~

 

With Love..

L.B