~Chapter 2~

I fall in love with his twin..O.O... Otteoke??? [ new update*]

-Yunhwa-

 

In previous chapter I have encounter a problem on with a stalker, a pretty looking guy who happen to be my ex-boyfriend’s twin.. okay scratch that boyfriend cause he happen to be a playboy bastard who is betting on me. Anyone who can help me please send me a text message to this number..017-473xxxx or just send me a copy of “Dummy guide for a girl who in need of help with relationship” cause I am a damsel in distress right now..-___-

 

There’s a plastic of drinks and several things in it. I look at him at as he sat at my side. He look pretty normal unlike that earlier scary version of him making me wonder how is the real him. He popped a can of drink for me and held it out to me. I accept it. Then he dropped the plastic gently on my lap.

There’s some chocolate bar with candies and Pikachu’s ice creamtub(I am not kidding when I said Pikachu cause when I open the yellow tub lid. It’s a Pikachu face on it..o.O)?

“When I am sad, I eat those” He said calmly.

“What are you, a kid or a girl?” I blurted out

“Once a kid but never been a girl except if you count that one time Youngmin dressed me as a girl cause he don’t want to be the prettiest looking in the house.” He said blankly making me burst into a laugh.

“Are you kidding me?” I can’t stop laughing at his naive attitude.

He is different than that mature brother of his. I guess he is like this but he has his own charm. Undoubted, many girls would fall for it but not me. I don’t want to. Youngmin just break my heart. I don’t want to be broken hearted by these twins.

We open the ice lid and start eating in the ice cream in the hot weather. This is crazy. I just get dumped, just cry out my eyes and just get teased by those bastards in less than 24 hour. Just get a boyfriend less than 36 hour and he dump me. Now I am sitting with his twin and eating ice cream in less than hour.

“I don’t think it’s ridiculous.” He said as he blurted it out making my jaw dropped.

Did I shout it loud?

“Your face shows it.” My mouth gaped open.

“You..” creepy dude.. I didn’t finish it cause he finish my word.

“I am not creepy.” He widened his eyes as he look at my face.

He is a creepy stalker who happened to be a mind reader too and he eats candies and ice cream when he is sad.

“I have to go. Thanks for this.” I said as I waved the can in front of him.

He looked at me, pouting.

I stand up and start walking but to stop few minutes later to have him following me, looking at me innocently… I sighed and continued to walk before I have to stop few minutes later and turn back. He is still following me and not to mention he is smiling sweetly like a child.

 

To: God,

Message: Are you playing prank on me?

 

This is not fair for me though I have a pretty boy as my stalker. I am not that pretty to be stalked by him. It must be a bet again. I walk and walk for like few more miles before I sighed and sat on a bench and start cursing myself under my breath for walking miles for nothing. He is still following me and he hand me a bottle of cold drinking water. He opened his bottle and start drinking as he stared at the streets where people are walking.

“Aren’t you tired?” I ask him.

“Aren’t you tired?” He asked me back.

“Yah… I am asking you.” I scoffed at him as I glare at him.

“It’s fun watching you. I like to exercise anyway. At least I don’t have to go for my routine exercise this weekend and spend the time for something else.” He chuckled.

“I am tired. I don’t think I can walk home.” I cursed myself for acting like a fool.

I look around me. I actually walk to a riverside and we are facing the river. It’s a beautiful scene.

Its autumn now and the trees and those duck or should I call them swan?

Uhmm whatever…. -___-

In reflex, I grab my bag pack and start bringing my sketch book and reach for my pencil. I start sketching it making it blur at first before sketching them in detail. I am so absorbed in it that I forget that I have a pretty looking stalker at my side, staring at me all the time. I totally forgot about him.

 

******

 

I rolled around in my bed. I open my bag pack and saw my Laurent Kate paperback. I stare at the cover.

“Torment huh?” I flipped to the last page as I pull a yellow rose, all pressed up. Youngmin gaves it to me yesterday, saying that I am pretty just like that rose.

“Say hi to your new home.” I pick it up and throw it to the trash basket.

I plopped back to my bed and sighed. How can I be normal back?

I keep remember those 36 hour. Holding hand, my first kiss, my first crush, my first time a guy break my heart. He is a first and now I have to program back my heart. I probably just have to drag the Youngmin’s file and left click..delete it into recycle bin.. going there..  saying bye to Youngmin and click….i close my eyes and saw Youngmin.. wait that dark brown hair.. It’s not Youngmin.. Its Kwangmin…

….What am I thinking about?

… Okay I am ing cursing myself. I shouldn’t think about Kwangmin.

I pull the sketch pad. I flipped to my sketch earlier then flipped into next page. It’s a scribble of matchstick people, a guy and a girl with that little scribble he call Pikachu. I can’t help my lips from smiling.

 

>Flashback<

“Whoa.. that is lovely. How you do that?” His big doe eyes are looking at the sketch in amazement.

“It’s simple actually.” I am surprised to see that he actually stay and watch me sketching instead sleeping just like what Youngmin did when he saw me sketching.

“I don’t really know how to draw and sketch but I can do this.” He grabbed the sketch book and draw two match stick people on it, one of a girl and another one a boy with a little thing that have two pointy ear.

‘is that a cat?’

“What the hell are you drawing?”

“Just you and I.” He said that I raised my eyebrow.

“This is you and that is me.” He said making me laughed.

“What is that little thing at your match stick people?”

“It’s Pikachu. I am going to have Pikachu as my pet.”

“Are you insane or what?” I chuckled.

“I think I can draw a Pikachu for you.” I pull the sketch and pull out my colour pencil box. Yeah I drag all these everywhere.

I made a chibi version of Pikachu. He squealed as he saw it.

“I love this. I love this.. kyaaaaaa...”

I chuckled as he hugged the sketch book.

“Are you a girl in your past?”

“I don’t know..” He smiled at me and I gulped. What am I doing now? This is crazy. I tear the page carefully from its binder and gave it to him. I coughed and stand up.

“Wait.”

“Thanks for your company today but I don’t think I can befriend you. I can’t with anyone, and especially that guy’s twin.” I sighed as turn away from.

“Why did you have to saw him first?” he mumbled beneath his breath. I caught it thought and walk home. It’s already late in the evening.

 

I sighed. He is surely an unstoppable force.

Otteoke? Otteoke?

What I should really do when I met Youngmin or to be precisely, what should I do if I meet those twin tomorrow?

=.=

*Speechless*

 

O-O

*Thinking*

 

 

 

 

20 minutes later

 

=-=

*Thinking*

 

 

 

 

 

20 minutes after that……

-.-

zZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

 

 

 

-Yunhwa-

 

I groaned when I wake up, my head ache so bad. I went into the warm shower and step into my uniform. I brush my hair as I saw my reflection on the mirror. I looked decent. I pick my bag and start heading to the school.

My main aim today is to ignore those twins.  Fighting Yunhwa!!

I was just going into the school as I saw three girls surrounding me.

‘, what is wrong with these girls’

I back off and went out but to thump with another group of girls. All of them are looking at me sternly. They all have the same air, their uniform reek of designer perfume and their hair was styled saloon.

“Is she is the one that slap our prince charming.” A blond girl scoffed as she look at me.

“Yeah, she is the one, Sica-unnie.” A tall angel faced looking girl point at me.

‘.. what are they doing to me?’

I don’t think I can run but one of them called Sica slapped my face.

“What did I do to you? I only slap that bastard for toying me.” I growled as I glare at her.

She was going to slap me again but even before I managed to dodged her slap. Someone hold her wrist.

So familiar but it wasn’t Kwangmin who hold her arm. Instead there’s another guy I never saw before. The baby-faced guy who held her arm gave me a wink that I blush before turning to the . He sure gave a shocked cause she froze when he smile innocently at her.

“Jessica-nuna, you don’t look that pretty anymore when you bully Yunhwa-nuna.” He smiled sweetly at that as she flustered in embarrassment or anger. The other girl back off.

She grabbed her hand away from that cute-faced boy while somebody was at my back wrapping one of his arms around my waist. I gasped when I realised who he is.

“Did you have something with my girlfriend?” His voice is cold and threatening in the same time.

“No.. there’s nothing wrong.” She stepped her feet a step away from me.

“Really. Touch her again I will make you won’t even dare to show your face here.” With one of his arm still clutching my waist, he slapped that face hard.

That and her gang look stunned as they backed off and run away from there.

I gulped as I raised my head and catch his eyes. It’s cold and protective in the same time but it softened when he turn and look at me.

“uhmm.. thanks you guy but I need to go. Bye.” I sprint away to my class.

This is so freaking bad as I bumped into Youngmin. He looked at me in blank expression as I tried to ignore him and into my class where I sat on my seat..

I still in dazed.

“I shouldn’t get involved with that guy anymore.” I sigh as I opened my textbook.

Then I realised something going around me. Few of the girls are whispering about me and some of the guys are staring at me. Wait what sis I do?

“This is creepy. WTH is wrong with those guys?”  I mumbled as I tried my best not to glare at those students.

 “You are the ex-girlfriend of Jo Youngmin. Of course they will stare at you.” A lazy voice startled me.

 

O.o

 

 

 

Author Note: I just want to say thank you a lot to those 13 subscriber.. you guys made my day by subscribing... Comment are loved and welcomed..