~Chapter 7~

I fall in love with his twin..O.O... Otteoke??? [ new update*]

-Kwangmin-

 

“Uuhhhh..” That blondie head rolled his head to the wall in frustration as I opened the windows.

“Morning sunshine…” I sighed as I yawned and stretched my arm.

“DAMMNNN… YOU SUNSHINES!!!” Youngmin groaned as he pulled his blanket to cover his face.

“That’s what you get for partying all night. You are lucky mom didn’t know you got home at 4 o’clock in the morning..”

“…..and you won’t say a word.” He stood and wrapped his arm around me, choking me in the process.

“Ahhhhh…get off me… You reek of s and alcohol. Go take a shower before mom check on you and I’m still mad at you for dragging me to the photo shoot.” I shuddered as Youngmin went zombie-ing back to his bed.

“Ahh.. I have done well in the exam. That is my way to express my gratitude to you. The pay were quite nice, isn’t it?”

“I still don’t like it.”

“You scared the model girl. I doubted they would call you back for it though you did a nice job.”

Well I did grateful for my thick wallet but then I am nowhere near that blondie’s obsession for money.

“Wait.. what time is it?” I am horrified as I saw the clock. It’s 8 o’clock already.. Yeaisshhhh.....I scrambled to the bathroom.

“YAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...CLOSE THE WINDOWSSss..........I AM A VAMPIRE & I NEED MY BEAUTY SLEEP, YOU HYPER BUNNY!!” I heard Youngmin growled beneath his blanket as I hurriedly showered and scrubbed everything I can.

“Go take a shower would you, dumb blondie.” I snickered.

“I’m not A DUMB BLONDIE!!! Iekkkkk..”

Ignoring my blond twin, I showered cleanly and thoroughly. I need to be perfect and time is running. I can’t be late for today though those two, Sulli & Minwoo are also there.

I sighed.

Turning off the shower, I dashed back to the room I shared with Youngmin. The room is quite spacious, the second biggest after our parent. But it doesn’t feel private since what I did or what Youngmin did would never be secret among us though I forbid him from screwing any girl inside our room even though it will be on his bed.

That doesn’t stop him from watching those stupid Po--- I mean adult video. He is not legal to watch those things...and jerking himself. Gawd.. I don’t know how long I will cope with him doing that.

I want to finish high school and then move out when I start college cause mom forbid us from moving out before we finish high school and well that rule only applied to me since mom said Youngmin need to stay at home until he finish college and he can only start working as model officially when he finish high school.

However, I still want to stay in high school. I want to see Yunhwa everyday in her school uniform. I want to watch her in front of my eyes. It would be wonderful if we start college in the same university yet I already aiming for University of Korea.

I dried my hair and style it before pulling on a t-shirt. I turn to pick a varsity jacket before I went out the room.

“Omo. You are going out today,Youngmin-ah.” Mom placed a mug in front of me.

“I’m going out to see movie with the others.” I replied.

“Minwoo?” Dad peek out from his Sunday newspaper.

“..and Yunhwa with Sulli.” I added as I munched on the toast.

“It’s a double date then.” Mom gasped and stood in front of me.

“It’s not.”

“Bring her home. I can cook her some of my nice dish.”

“Umma.” I know well my mom on cooking.

No way I want to poisoned my girlfriend-to-be with my mom special’s dish.

“Youngmin-ah, your principal called me.”

“uhh..”

“You got a nice rank this time. Do you have something you want?”

“I haven’t thought of it yet.”

“Eat and don’t be late.”

I beamed. Mom looked nervous.

“Youngmin’s mom, don’t get to nervous. It’s your son who is going out.” Dad sipped on his coffee.

“Well, he never went out with any girl. Of course I am worried unlike that other son of mine.”

“I’ll be fine mom.” I sighed and finish my mug of coffee.

I peck her cheek and walked out to the road.

 

-  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -   -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -   -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -  -

 

 

Sulli and Yunhwa were chatting with bubble tea in their hand. I noticed Yunhwa stiffened when she saw me but I grinned anyway.

“Hello pretty.” I beamed.

Sulli gagged and Yunhwa looked as if she want to run.

“Can’t you learn something from Youngmin on how to hit on a girl. Lame, Kwangmin. Talking about lame, Can’t you take a course that didn’t involve lame style on picking on girl?”

“Shut up, Minwoo. You only get to go out with Sulli just because I win the bet. Do you even have balls to ask her out?” I scoffed.

He blush red beet.

“Yah..” Minwoo rolled his eyes.

“WHAT?” He wrestled me around until Sulli hit both of us on our head with a movie brochure.

“If you guys are going to quarrel right here, go on but Yun-Yun and I are going inside the cinema.”