~Chapter 6~

I fall in love with his twin..O.O... Otteoke??? [ new update*]

-Kwangmin-

 

“Gave me a chance to prove that I’m not anywhere like Youngmin.” I looked at her softly.

“A date only…” She murmured as she looked at me.

“Yeah..and only the two of us.” I said.

Well...she might twist it if I win and I probably just going out on trip with others. That is not a perfect date I wanted after all. Her face was blank. For once I can’t even guess what she is thinking. I was nervous. Yeah, how could I not be nervous?

This is the first freaking time I ask someone out. I don’t know why Youngmin could ask someone out easily while I feel like dying inside.

He could do something I couldn’t do well easily despite I had better brain than him. I’m not being vain, it’s just I am a lot of more innocent than that erted blonde twin of mine.

 

 

-Youngmin-

 

Hachiuuuu……hachiiuuuu….

I sneeze several times as I walk past the sofa after dinner.

“Someone bad talking you huh..” Hyunmin munch on chips as he turned back his eyes to the television screen.

“Yeah..probably.. I wonder who.” I scrunched my nose as I plopped myself on the sofa beside Hyunmin.

“What are you watching? Wait…..Yuckkkss…Theories of computer evolution..?” I stood and climb upstairs to my room.

 

 

 

-Kwangmin-

 

“How about a bet?” She spokes.

“Huh?” I look at her startled by her words.

“Get in the school top ten ranks this time and I will go out on a date with you in the holiday week.”

“Make it top 5 and the whole week.” I said.

She turned back to the gate.

“Deal..” she smiled.

“Yeah…deal…” I murmured as I head back to the street.

My lips curved a smile. Yeah.. I couldn’t believe my luck.

“Woo…hoo…hoooo….” I laughed like a mad person as I run back to my house.

I knocked on the door and my mom opened it.

“You are home.”

“Yeah…” I gave her a hug.

“How’s your dinner?”

“Really nice. The dinner was really nice but not as nice as you did.” I said as I closed the door.

“Where’s Youngmin?” I look around.

“He is upstairs. Wait, did something happen. You looked…like you had a gallon of sweets.”

“Nothing.. Well.. I am taking the shower.” I peck her forehead and run upstairs.

 

~*~*~*~

 

“Well..”

“Wae..” I raise my head up.

“Ummm…nothing.”

“You had problem with that, hyung.” I glanced at his exercise sheet.”

“No….”

I return my eyes at the books.

“Something happen?” He blurted out as he erased something on his sheet.

“What?”

“You rarely look happy and…” He said as he scratched his head.

“Is anything wrong, hyung?” I look at him and tilted my head.

“It’s nice…” He said as he lowered his head and stared at the sheet hard.

I smiled as I scribble on my paper, copying the highlighted notes.

He is kinda vain and self-centre sometimes but he is just he. He still nice inside. Well..he is Youngmin for god sake. He could be no one else other than my twin to me.

I continue with my notes. He dozed as he yawned when he finished another sheet of exercise.

I clip the note together with a binder as I pasted a sticky note in it as I slipped the note into his bag.

Well..he really want the modelling job and I couldn’t do more than support him. He got the gut and I guess he could do his best. A hardworking Youngmin is something that would be nice to be seen.

 

~*~*~*~

-Yunhwa-

 

“Where’s your stalker?” Sulli suddenly spokes as she turn and face me.

She is tossing her piece of paper folded as a paper plane into the waste basket. I chuckled as I emptied my desk.

The ring bell rang and student were excited than usual as they heading out the classroom. Yeah, tomorrow were last day before a two week of holiday.

I have a really peaceful week without any stalker or even an annoying prince charming. The prince charming had important things to do other than annoying other people around him or collecting fans.

Me?

I’m having the time of my life with my new best friend.

“Molla..”

“That is weird.” Sulli tied her hair back after she brushed her hair.

Sulli’s weird. Well, she’s rarely sleeping in the class or being drowsy around and she take care of her appearance more than usual.

“I know nothing. Let’s hang out in the holiday. Wait… are you wearing make-up.” I look at her face carefully.

“Shushhh.. I will get caught by teacher if they know.” She winked at me.

“Are you sick or something?” I chuckled.

“Want some.” She offered me as she take out a purple purse.

“No..thanks..”

“Now, back to the topic.Yeah, the best thing about high school is the after exam.” I pull my bag and hung it at my shoulder.

“And the holidays.” Sulli added.

“I wish I am in Jeju right now.” I sighed dreamily.

“Anyway the mid-year test ends already. I really hope my rank didn’t fall. The last day of the week, the teacher would post the rank list on the board which mean tomorrow.” Sulli said as she tapped her finger on her lips.

“What’s your rank usually?” I didn’t really know the ranking in this high school.

“Top 50 that’s why I’m in class two. The real nerds are in class one like Minwoo and Kwangmin of course.” She mentioned his name and I thought of talking to her of it.

“I had a bet with Kwang.” I said.

We walk out the class as we head to the exit hallway.

“What bet?” Sulli pulled her purse out her bag and fished coins as she looked around the vendor machine button, watching what she should choose.

“…….” I feel myself thinking too as I look at the hallway.

Tea or Juice?

“Melon Milk.” Sulli murmured.

“He asked me out for a date and I said no and tell him that I will bet with him instead. I said that I will go out with him if he got ranked top 10.” I open my bag as I took my purse out.

“Are you going for suicide or you really wanted to go out with him?” Two voices said in the same time.

I went startled as I noticed Minwoo who appeared beside the vendor machine. He’s giving me the creeps now.

“What did you two mean?” I look at Sulli and Minwoo in confusion.

The two exchanged glances and both laughed. Sulli caught her bottle of Melon milk as I put my coin in the machine and pressed the button.

I caught my blueberry tea as twist the bottle cap. I sip it slowly as I lean at the wall.

“Well, yeah. I can’t blame you, Yunhwa. You are the new student after all.”Minwoo slung his bag on his bag.

He bought his drink as he walk with us out the school.

“Kwangmin never get below than 10 in the school academic rank. The worse he ever get is ten.”

“He got third and fifth rank in his last year of middle school rank. In first year high school he got sixth and tenth. Last month he got seventh in monthly test.” Minwoo explained as I feel my blood drained from my face.

“He changed it to top 5.” I said weakly.

I feel like I have been cheated suddenly.

“Well…he has a lot chance to win anyway.” Sulli chuckled.

I feel my soul flying out my body.

“I bet Kwangmin got in the top 5 in ease.” Sulli yelled as she wrapped her arm around my shoulder, patting it soothingly.

“I bet on four movie tickets that Kwangmin will get below five.” Minwoo chuckled.

“You are really ready to lose huh?” Sulli giggled.

“I will buy the popcorn, anyway if Kwangmin win.” Sulli slapped hi-five with Minwoo.

“Andwaeeeeeeee…” I yelled in frustration.

“Yah you two…” I run and chase the two as they laugh at me.

“Let’s hang out at the mall.” Sulli cheered as eventually Minwoo get dragged with us.

“I feel like hitting my head at the wall.” I whined.

“We just finish test. Come on..” Sulli drag me with her.

“Arasso..” I sighed.

“Wait, where’s the Stalker Prince?” Sulli look around.

“I don’t know. He disappeared as soon as we finished the last test, probably he skipped class.” Minwoo scratched his head.

“He’s a weirdo. I don’t want to go out with him.” I whined.

“He’s a real nice person.” Minwoo chuckled.

“I would agree with that.” Sulli laughed softly.

“Speak of the devil…” Minwoo smirked as his eyes caught someone.

“Can we ignore him?” I look at Minwoo and Sulli.

“Awwww…poor Kwang.” I turned and saw Kwangmin getting dragged by Youngmin.

He doesn’t seem pleasant at all while Youngmin looked overexcited. But then they get caught in a small quarrel as the Jo’s brothers wrestled around. Kwangmin looked somewhat horrified as he protested. He saw us as he mouthed H-E-L-P-M-E!!

Well we were just stunned as Youngmin kicked his younger twin into the car. The car drove away.

“What the hell was that?” Minwoo blurted out snapping us out of daze.

“Look like a scary movie.” I commented.

Yup… The way Youngmin laughed after he succeed in kicking his twin in the car is scaring me.

“Yeah..weird.” Sulli bit her finger.

“I’ll just pretend I didn’t see anything.” I said as I turned to the mall.

We arrived at the mall as we head to a dessert bar. We were chatting happily as we ate our waffle and cake.

 

 

-Minwoo-

 

This is heaven I guess.  Forget those weird things with the Jo’s brother. I sounded like Yunhwa already but then Yunhwa sounded normal. So I probably sounded quite normal at the time.

It was nice hanging out with more friends. It kinda gets boring sometimes with Kwangmin. He is a nice friends but he is acting quite strange lately. Really strange. He also started smiling a lot. It’s creepy.

That’s he look so much like Youngmin and in the same time were so different than him. I remembered how he grinned like a psychotic person when he answered the biology essay paper two days ago.

Thinking back the way things is. He probably was really in nice mood since Yunhwa got trapped into going for a date with him. There’s nothing else that probably can explain it.

My cellphone rings and it’s weird since I don’t really have much friends and I don’t hang out much with Jeongmin and Hyunseong since after I got in high school.

Mom?

“Yoboseyo.”

“YAHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..” I pull the phone away from my ear.

“waeyo..” I whined as I stood and excuse myself from the girls.

Sulli nodded as she turned and continued chatting with Yunhwa. She’s really looking nice today. I can’t figure out why. Well… Let’s hope.. I don’t turn any way like Kwangmin. That  would be creepy.

“Yahh..are you there?”

“I am here. Why?”

“How could you betray me?” He whined.

“I don’t. I’m just hanging out with Sulli and Yunhwa.” I explained.

“Why didn’t you help me? Youngmin is bullying me. Help me get out of here.” Kwangmin sounded hysteric.

“Well… you are in difficult moment and I don’t think any of us could help you since Youngmin turned rather psychotic like that.”

“Yah….”

Thud… thud… the call ended and I scratched my head. Poor Kwangmin. I sighed mentally.

I laughed as I join Yunhwa and Sulli.

“The prince in distress?” Sulli chuckled.

“Pretty much.” I laughed amused.

“Hey, there’s a new cinema in the town. Can’t we go out and watch movie there this Saturday?” Sulli looked at me.

“Yah..you guys talk like I am the losing one.” Yunhwa look accusingly at me and Sulli.

“Well.. You had like only 10% of chance only to win.” Sulli beamed.

I nodded.

“Well… I had 10 % to win too. I’m not losing a bet I made.” I said determinedly.

 

~*~*~*~

 

“Well…you had 90% chance to lose. Get prepared, chingu.” Sulli patted my back as we head to the list tacked on the ranking board.

I covered my face as we approached the board. Students were already leaving after they crammed the space in front the ranking board.

“That’s the second year list.” Sulli point and I walk to the first page tacked. Few student shook their head in disbelief as they walk away from the board.

“Top 20 huh?” I closed my eyes with my palm and peeked out between my fingers.

“Oh comeon.” Sulli pouted.

I stare at the list my eyes scrolling from number 20 to 10…

“Nope…”

“9…. Whoa…Minwooo is 8th placed…..7….6……5…nope…” I found myself murmuring with Sulli as my eyes went up and up with my head.

“no….no Jo’s name at 4….3…2….” I sighed in relief as I turned and face Sulli.

“…winning like that….” She gasped.

She looked so surprise while I was a lot more surprised when Minwoo appeared at my side. Jumping in the scene like Ninja.. Yeah… out of nowhere.. He should be prohibited from doing that.

“Well… I should have bet too on the ranking. Now how do you feel about losing…looks like you can’t argue on that.” He smirked as he pointed me back to list.

My eyes follow his finger to the top of the list.

“Honor first rank…. 2nd year…. high school….201X…..wait…..” I went pale.

“JO KWANGMIN!! There you are..”  We turned and saw our principal heading toward Kwangmin direction.

Kwangmin seems like he was going to head toward us.

“Waa… you really did a good job. I think your mom going to be happy with this and that blonde brother of yours too. Keep it up okay and I might consider you for the program.”

“Maybe not.” He smiledpolitely as Principal Jang walk away from the hallway.

I turned back and search my name.

“There… your name… not so bad.  ?” Sulli pointed at rank 40.

“Choi Sulli, 42…. Jo Youngmin….”

“45…” I shuddered a I heard someone whispering at my ear.

“Yahhh..” I frowned as I saw Youngmin at my side.

“Get off her hyung.” Kwangmin said lazily.

“Waitt..She’s my ex-girlfriend. Can’t I get lovey dovey with her a bit.” Youngmin chuckled. I found myself gaping in disbelief at him.

“Nope… she’s going out with me.” Kwangmin smirked as he pulled me to his side and wrapped his arm around my waist.

“Wait..who says you can go out with my ex-girlfriend?”

“I say… besides… I don’t really have other choice. You dated almost all the girls in the school.” Kwangmin yawned as he rested his head at my shoulder.

“No….I haven’t dated Sulli yet. You can go out with Sulli.” Youngmin defend himself.

“She’s taken. But no thanks…” Kwangmin replied.

Minwoo nodded out of Sulli’s view.

“Yah.. I don’t want Yunhwa as my sister-in-law. Go find another girl..other than my ex-girlfriend.” Youngmin whined.

“She’s not even your girlfriend.” Kwangmin raised his eyebrow.

I nodded slowly.

“Awww.. You choose him over me…” Youngmin stare at me.

I sighed.

“Come on. Let’s go and plan where we are going too this weekend.” Kwangmin  smiled cheerfully as he hold my hand.

“You cheat me.” I stare at him accusingly.

“Nope… I’m not the one placing the bet. Besides, I raised the rank too.”

“Welll…. You already know you could win. How did no one ever tell me this?”

“People don’t really knew me well.. Most people call me Youngmin’s brother. I bet they didn’t even know my name.”

Yeah..they call you Prince of darkness instead.

“I always wanted to do this… in the school hour.” He grasped my finger tighter, interlocked with his own finger.

“Who said you could hold my hand in the school hour?” I gasped in disbelief.

“You didn’t even protest every time I hold your hand.” He pouted.

“It was so cold that time and you drag me anyway.” I defend myself.

“My hand is warm huh. Then don’t worry. Every time, it feels so cold. I am going to hold your hand.” He said brightly.

I can’t believe this.

“AWWWww… you guys are so sweet but we are still in the school. Can’t you two just holds hand after school instead. We might get in trouble, you see” Sulli interrupted.

I almost forgot that Sulli and Minwoo are behind us all this time.

“I am stealing Yunhwa today and tomorrow. Don’t forget the subway station this Sunday 9’oclock, arasso.”Sulli wrapped her hand around my shoulder and drag me out the school building leaving Minwoo and Kwangmin.

“This is awesome. You are going out with Prince of darkness…”

“Yah.. He is not a prince.”

“Oppsss.. I forgot.he is the Prince stalker..” Sulli giggled.

“He liked you so much. Just go out with him and have fun.” She said as we head back to her home.

Yeah.. I am so lot in trouble. Going out with my stalker, that doesn’t sound safe. I am in trouble if oppa know that I go out with my stalker. Mom have been bought over by Kwangmin and so does Yunhwa.

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa…..help me…. SOMEBODY!!!

 

Sulli: AWWwwww..dear…sorry.. the bad news is, I won’t help u.

Minwoo: Yeah…Me neither…

Yunhwa: I thought we were friends.

Sulli&Minwoo: Well that’s friend do. We help and we annoy our friend. That’s what friend is.

Yunhwa: HE IS YOUNGMIN’S TWIN AND I DON’T WANT TO BE NEAR HIM. WHAT IF I FALL IN LOVE WITH HIS TWIN!! OTTEOKE!!

 

Continue to next chapter…

 

 

Author Note:

Uhhh..this story is getting boring huh… guess… I am getting rusty..Ohh..yeah.. I’m getting old and withering… Most story become more interesting by time passed but not mine... I want Boyfriend’s comeback. It’s been a long time since they had their last comeback or did I missed anything? =.=’’

 

Playlist:

JunielftYonghwa(CN Blue) - Fool

B1a4 – Sleep Well Goodnight

MS/Office    page/11    words/2,910     date/June 1st