~Chapter 3~

I fall in love with his twin..O.O... Otteoke??? [ new update*]

 

~Yunhwa Pov~

 

“This is creepy. WTH is wrong with those guys?”  I mumbled as I tried my best not to glare at those students.

 “You are the ex-girlfriend of Jo Youngmin. Of course they will stare at you.” A lazy voice startled me.

O.o

I turn toward the voice owner and found a cute girl lifting her head from the table beside mine. She looked drowsy, probably from sleeping. I manage to observe her face. She is a lovely looking girl though she look a little bit pale.

“How did you know that? I wasn’t really his real girlfriend.” I said as I stare into the space.

“Peoples talk and anyway that guy never had a real girlfriend. All his past girlfriend is actually fake just like you but don’t worry. That usually a good things cause he never take bet on girl who is not pretty. Besides you slapped him. That is so fool… or should I say smart cause the rest of the girls is pathetic who begs him to take them back. You really make a remarkable impression to those other student because you slapped the school’s Prince charming.” She chuckled.

“All is because I slapped him and what is with that prince charming. I got slapped by that blonde though.”  I whine as I pat my cheek.

I pursed my lips but those endless charms from him that makes me fall in the first place and I regret that.

“Jessica?” She opened her textbook as the bell rings.

Yeah Sica-something.” I cursed as she chuckled.

“Well it’s actually great that you actually left in piece and no other than a red mark on your cheek.” She looks at me up and down.

“That creepy Kwangmin and his cute looking friend appeared.” That girl’s sleepy eyes widened.

“OMO.. are you kidding me. The Dark prince rescued you.” She chuckled.

“That name suit him. Yeah, he slapped that and I glad for that.”

“Daebak.. He never actually saved anyone or bothered with any girls. Yeah he is creepy but he is a kind guy if you observe him. aWww,. I loved him for slapping that . She really got into my nerve last time” She fixed her hair as she squealed.

“My name is Sulli by the way. I got medical for a week so I just a chance to see you today.” She held out her hand.

“Which explain why I never seen you before this.” I chuckled as I take her hand.

I got a new friend at last. Sulli is kinda nice girl but I wonder why she won’t befriend the other student. Yeah, I noticed she is been isolated by the other student but I don’t have the right to said that to her when the other also did that to me. When it’s time for recess, I went out with Sulli ignoring those whispers surrounding us.

 

We walked to the cafeteria and bought our food before we eat our lunch at the garden ground. Sulli pull me to her lunch spot, a lovely spot beneath the big trees. We ate our lunch peacefully when suddenly that creepy stalker appeared.

“Can I sit here?” He asked cheerfully.

“No, you can’t. How do you know I am here? Isn’t this spot is supposed to be hidden.” I raised my eyebrow at him.

“It’s my hobby to know where you are so that I can go to the rescue whenever you are in trouble.” He said normally.

 “You stalk me to be precisely.” I look at him as he grinned at me giving a hypnotizing gaze.  

Then suddenly....

“Yah Kwangmin!! DID YOU kNOW I wAS SeARching for YoU all tHiS tImE!!” The cute looking guy appeared and is half cursing as he plopped down at Kwangmin side, sweating and he look like he just take a shower with his clothes on.

He panted and caught his breath before turning toward Sulli and me.

“Oh.. hey Yunhwa-nuna. Hi Sulli, are you alright now?” He look flustered when he realised Sulli was there.

“I am okay already Minwoo-ssi.” Sulli said as she munched on her bread.

Kwangmin sat at my side and he is eating his lunch casually. Sometimes Minwoo would break the silence. Sulli just eat her lunch in silence. I saw her smiling when she glanced at me and Kwangmin. Kwangmin is treating like I am his girlfriend while I ignored him most the time but occasionally I would sigh and have to turn to him when he is acting like a kid. I was wiping the bread on his cheek when Sulli commented.

“You two look cute together, isn’t that right Minwoo-ssi.” Sulli chuckled.

“Yeah.” Minwoo grinned as he slapped hi-5 with Sulli.

Those two, I sigh when Kwangmin grinned. I stuck out my tongue at him.

“This kid.. nehh.. “ I finished my lunch and dragged Sulli with me.

“Let’s go hang out today. I haven’t been out for days. How about that?” Sulli suggested.

“Sure, I am new here. You should show me around. I will call my mom and tell her I am going home late.” I smile and we laughed together like little kids as we went back to the class.

 

-Yunhwa-

 

We have good times as we went around the mall, hanging out together like what girls do.*if you are a girl.. you knew what did girls do when they hang out together..-__-.. okay... okay I am lazy to explain. I really don’t know if I had any boy subbie.. if there are... Mianhei...*

I was my vanilla with strawberry sauce when I notice the reflection of someone or maybe two. They are hiding at the corner spying on me and Sulli.

AIshhh.. I can’t believe this.

“Sulli.”

“Yeah.” Sulli lift her face from the dessert she is digging in.

“Did you see those two guy?” I sigh as I made eye gesture to the reflection.

“Mwoh.. isn’t that Prince of darkness and Minwoo.”

“Apparently yes..” I sighed.

“Mwoh.. are they stalking or spying on you.” Sulli finished her dessert.

“Call it stalking or spying but let’s get going.” I said as I chuckled.

“Sure. Let’s go and run from here.” Sulli eyes brightened with a plan.

“Come on.” I hold her and we run away from there as we walk away from the cafe.

We laugh as we hide in a fancy shop. The two of them appeared and Kwangmin are ruffling his hair looking everywhere while Minwoo just crossed his arm and sighed as he talk to Kwangmin.

“Yunyun.. look here.” Sulli tugged my school blouse.

She is giving a sly smile at me as she hold out something to me.

It’s merchandise from the shop. I grinned at her.

“You are the best, Sulli.” I laughed.

“Pfft... I know that already.”

“Let’s get it started.” Sulli chuckled.

 

 

~Minwoo~

 

I sighed.

Why did i agreed to follow this foolish twin. I really can't believe why would they call him Prince of Darkness. He looks more like the prince of kids.

 

Few hours ago

 

"Yah... go and follow her by yourself." I whines.

"Don't want to.... and one more Sulli is coming with her.. please minwoo.. please...." Kwangmin is begging me for like.. the first time.

Beside Sulli is also going to be there.

'Wait.. what just i have said.'

'What if I got caught again like last time. Sulli going to think that I am a stalker just like Kwangmin.'

'Arghhhhhhhhh..... but I want to see her too.'

'To go or to not.. to go or to not..'

'whatever.... I am going...'

 

And now I regret it cause we got caught. The girls run away when they realised we have been following/ stalking.. call it what you want but how can I face Sulli again?

Kwangmin is pouting as he sat at a bench and start bringing out a lollipop and it.

He sighed.

"I should have follow her like usual." Kwangmin said as he sighed again.

"You shouldn't have ask me to follow you." I hissed at him.

"You want to follow cause you want to see Sulli too right."Kwangmin grinned at me.

"No, I'm not."

"Stop acting like a stalker, she will run away from you."

"No she won't."

"Yes she will."

We argued in the middle of the mall as we rolled over arguing.

Then someone call us. We both turn to face two hideous face. I cried out and jump toward Kwangmin but Kwangmin already fainted. He is scared of clown while I was burying my face in his blazer.

"Yah.. yah.. kwangmin.. wake up.. that scary thing will get me.. aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh." I stopped when I heard two feminine laugh.

I lift my head and saw two girl laughing like crazy as the clutch their hideous mask to their chest...

 

Dammnn they really got us good as I glanced at Kwangmin.. He is unconscious.

 

 

 

Author Note:

Yunhwa is wearing this.. *ahahaha.. i knew someone is going to to scream.. ahaha tenshi dongsaeng.. just joking..."

 

 

  This is Sulli wearing her mask..

 

 

 

I got 15 lovely subscriber and i really want to thanks them for sticking with me.. I am lazy .. I know that,,,

drop me some comment.. Comment are tofu-tofu love..