~Chapter 4~

I fall in love with his twin..O.O... Otteoke??? [ new update*]

 

~Yunhwa Pov~

 

Last time I think we had scare him too much cause he is unconscious. I can’t believe he fainted. O.o..

Let me repeat again to you...

The stalker of mine have fainted after the incident which consist of me and my new friend Sulli who ambushed the creepy stalker a.k.a. Prince of Darkness with his cute-stalker-in-training a.k.a Cutie prince, No Minwoo.

“Wait.. I thought it’s the Sweat Prince...” Sulli pipes up.

Yah stop bothering my special Pov... You can get yours in the next few paragraphs ahead.

“Okay.. okay..” Sulli wears back her mask and pinch Minwoo face and she went around him.

He is defending himself though saying that he was forced to follow though I swear I saw her looking at Sulli every minutes when I caught him and Kwangmin.. ahaha.. I left the detail from Sulli though. Minwoo is blushing when she about something.

 

Kwangmin is still unconscious and they just have to put his head on my lap so that he can get more comfortable. We were just sitting outside the mall with people passing by looking at me, few teenagers with a boy unconscious sleeping with his head on my lap while Sulli and Minwoo looks like they were having their own fun without bothering to think that we are in the front of the mall with hundreds of people passing by.

“Yah Minwoo, Can you carry him.”

“Sure. I think he is as light as girl.” I helped Minwoo and push Kwangmin on his back.

Minwoo reach for Kwangmin legs and held it like he is giving a piggy ride to a girl.

Kwangmin does have a pretty face though. Sulli and I follow Minwoo as he carried Kwangmin. I don’t know if Kwangmin is that light Minwoo is just that strong.

We found ourselves in front a big house few minutes after that.

“It’s my house, come in. My mom is in there I am sure she is making some snack since today she’s home.” I glanced at Sulli and she nodded.

“Mom, I’m home.”

“Woonnie!!! What happen to Kwangmin?” Our mouth*Sulli and I* gaped open when we saw his mom.

Is she is his sister?

“He just fainted like usual.” Minwoo said calmly.

“OMO.. You bring back your girlfriends.... at last!!! Kyaaaaaa.... my son have a girlfriend.. no he have two girlfriends.” She squealed like a teenagers.

And she does look like a teenager. She looked young but she has those mature look on her face if you look closely. She is wearing flour stained apron and her neat hair was tied up in a ponytail. She looked pretty though with no makeup. Definitely not a usual mom for a seventeen years old teenager and she looked friendly like Minwoo.

“Mom, they are not my girlfriends but they are my friends. That one is Yunhwa and the other is Sulli.” He introduced us to her.

I help to open the gate for Minwoo as he shifted Kwangmin slightly on his back as he entered the house. Hurriedly he went to the couch. As I pull a pillow and put it on the couch for Kwangmin.

Accidently Minwoo’s foot slipped and he dropped Kwangmin on me.

 

 

~Sulli~

 

At last my own Pov..>__<

Ahahaha.. Want to know why I feel excited today. Finally I get to hang out with someone. A friend and we eat dessert together but then she noticed someone uhm two of them actually stalking her, definitely. Haha..but then I got this brilliant idea. We scared them with those hideous mask.. You should see how Minwoo.. screamed.. Then the prince actually fainted..XDD

Laughing nonstop after that while I go on with an interrogation with Minwoo.. he still defend himself saying that Kwangmin drag him.

“Aniyo.. its Kwangmin who drag me.”

“Neh...” I raised my eyebrow..

After that Minwoo carried Kwangmin as we went away from the mall. Whoa,, he’s really not that weak as he looked like. He carried Kwangmin all the way to his house??

He had such a big house. He pressed the bells calling for his mom. His mom came out and my mouth gaped open. Her mother is a lovely looking lady that looks almost like a teenager herself. She is also a cool person too.

That is when something unexpectedly happen. Minwoo feet slipped when he was dropping Kwangmin on the couch but Kwangmin fall on Yunhwa and their face.....Kyaa.. kyaaa.. I should close my eyes... but Kwangmin awoke when he crashed on her and... and their face..  their face was glued to each other…XD

I am blushing while Minwoo widened his eyes when the simple lips crash become a kiss. Kwangmin look into her stunned face and kissed her in front of us. Yunhwa look like she is trying to push away but he kissed her... uwaaaa.. my innocent eyes.. No I shouldn’t stare at them but my eyes widened at the scene in front me. O////O

They are kissing, I mean she kissed her back and that’s when someone coughed.

“You guys, we have extra room and use protection okay.” Minwoo’s mom interrupted.

“Sure. Mrs No….” Kwangmin pulled away and grinned.

Yunhwa pushed him away and kick him on his crotch.

“Auchhhhhhhh.. that is ing hurt so much.” Kwangmin rolled on the floor as Yunhwa coolly stood and brush her uniform neatly.

“Stupid stalker.” She scoffed.

 

 

-Yunhwa-

 

Aishhhhhh…since when I have been so stupid and let my guard down. I turn and saw Minwoo and Sulli blushing.

What the hell?

I ignored it and took a seat at the single sofa. Kwangmin climbed on another. His face frowned from the pain. He deserved it somehow for being such a erted stalker.

I glare at him before turning my attention toward Sulli instead.

“ahhh..aaa..aaa..” she stuttered when she saw me and Minwoo somehow doing the same.

Am I that scary?

“Snack is ready, kids!!” Minwoo’s umma cheerful voice interrupted us.

“Minwoo should tell me earlier if he wants to bring home friends. I can do dinner for all too.”

“It’s okay, ahjumma”

“Call me umma.. Minwoo’s friends is my child too.” She beamed radiantly and sliced more piece of cake for us.

“Have you been a couple with Minnie for a long time?” Mrs. No ask us as she pour some juice into the empty glass of mine.

“About a week like that.” Kwangmin replied and I shove a pastry into his mouth.

“Aniyo.. I am a new student at the student at the school.”

“Ahh.. its normal to have boyfriend. Don’t be that shy. Yah Woonie… when are you going to ask the pretty girl out.” His mother gave a foxy smile as she threw a bright smile at Sulli.

Sulli just smile and ate her slice of cake.

“Uhmmm.. can I have another slice?” She asked naturally as Minwoo’s flustered like a lobster in fire.

“Sure. Eat more.” She added another slice in Sulli and my plate.

 

 

-Kwangmin-

She sat in the classroom, reading some books and her hair fall covering half of her face and she ignored it as she absorbed in the books.  Somehow she always look up and glance at the empty seat near her.

She probably is waiting for Sulli. I feel myself mesmerized as I saw her. I never think I would saw a girl pretty like her. As if I am blinded before this.

“You must probably envious of me, dongsaeng.” A hand wrapped around my neck as he whispered at me.

“Shut the off, hyung.” I smiled as I hissed at him. His blond hair shimmers in the morning light.

He is good looking and has good nature looking on his face though he is an jerk. I can’t believe I have lost so much of my cuss since I met Yunhwa. My vocabularies in cussing are far advance than this.

“Pretty huh. You should be thankful that I don’t touch her more than I used to do any girls. Maybe my instinct told me that you want that pretty one.” He smirks and I glare at him.

He chuckled and walked into the class.

The bells rings and I walk back to my class still clenching my fist. When I first entered the class, everyone keep went silent as if they noticed I am in not a good mood this morning. It will be weird if I start smiling like my brother.

I noticed Minwoo are not in his seat and it’s weird considering he is always around me. He’s like a little brother to me and I do my best to take care of him thought he can be quite annoying like my mom. I should go and look for him after this period.

 

 

-Sulli-

 

Let me tell you guys that nothing happen. Yeah it’s nothing other than me getting tripped in the hallway. For god sake it’s embarrassing. I just have to trip on my wounded arm. It should been left untouched for a week so that it will healed properly but I guess it will take another week. I don’t really blaming the missing sign of wet floor.

I should have known that the floors are wet right now but I just sense that those brats have something to do with it.

“Did your arm hurt anymore?” The nurse asked me as pull my blouse sleeve down when Minwoo went into the room.

“ANi..”

“Take care of your arm okay, dear. It’s lucky that Minwoo-sshi were nearby that time.”

I know. Minwoo were walking out the teacher room and caught me on the floor holding my arm trying to hold on the pain. He dragged me into the infirmary at once and was worry as hell.

“Do you want to go home, Miss Choi?”

“My mom won’t be able to fetch me. She’s out for her job since last month.”

My mom is a photographer for National Discovery and she works out of Korea mostly in a lot of place and rarely home. My dad is different things. He is a magazine editor and most of the time he spend on deadline of the magazine and I would find him home at the specific time every month. Right now his home is the office. He was so worry the last time I got in the hospital and I told him not to tell my mom.

“How about calling my mom? She is free right now and I am sure she would be glad to take care of Sulli.” I raise my face as Minwoo smile at me.

“Is that okay with you? I don’t think you are capable of being in the school anymore for today.”

“I will be okay.”

“My mom told me she is coming to fetch you.” Minwoo slipped his cell phone inside his school blazer.

“Ehh..”

“Don’t worry, I will tell Yunhwa where you are, okay.”

I found myself in Mrs No car in less than hour.

“They should be more careful with student safety aren’t they?” She complained.

“It was an old injury.” I said.

“How did you get it?” I fell into silent.

“I..I fell.”

“You are not a better liar than Minwoo, dear. Now would you tell me how did you get it?”

“Really, I fell and hurt myself.” I tried to convince her.

“Did someone hurt you?”

I shook my head. She raised her eyebrow.

I nodded softly.

 “I like it better with that. Minwoo give up trying to lied to me after that.” She smile at me.

“Did you parent know about it?”

I shook my head.

“Did they try to hurt you again?”

“Minwoo and Kwangmin are there.” I said shaking my head gently.

“That’s better to be heard.”

 

 

-Yunhwa-

 

It feels lonely without Sulli. Though I only knew her for only a day but I can’t help myself from not worrying about her.

She is the first person other than Youngmin to befriend me. When recess bell rings. I stood and ignoring a swarm of girl entering the class just to meet Youngmin. I found Minwoo and Kwangmin stood at my class door.

“How come your class are out earlier?” I pouted and complain.

“Other than old Kang, the other teachers always let the student out for about 5 minutes before the bell rings.” Minwoo explained.

“Owhh..” I looked down.

“I bring extra lunchbox today. Let’s go and eat.” Minwoo said as if he is trying to cheer me up.

“I bring dessert.” Kwangmin raise a plastic bag.

“Don’t worry about Sulli. She said that she will be fine. She had a little accident this morning at the hallway. She trip and hurt her old injury. My mom took her home because her parent is not home.” Minwoo explained and I sighed in relief though I am worry.

“Is her injury is that bad.” I look at Minwoo as we stopped at a vendor machine and I insert coins into the slot.

My finger pressed the drink button. A strawberry milk bottle dropped on the receiving hole.

“Her arm is feeling better. Told me to tell you don’t worry about her arm. Anyway, you can come to my house this evening. Mom asked me to invite you and Kwangmin for dinner.” Minwoo said as he passed me a plastic case of pasta.

It smells really nice and I thanked him.

 

 

-Kwangmin-

 

Other than Minwoo presence, I guess I can bear with this every day, yeah every single day of my school day. Yunhwa were having her lunch and she is laughing as she talked with Minwoo. While I found myself looking at her every second I can.

I wonder if I am lucky that hyung didn’t saw how pretty she is. If this second she is still his girlfriend, I probably won’t see her like this.

Somehow I am relieved that she is not his girlfriend anymore. I think I couldn’t bear to see my brother with a person I loved.

“Why don’t you touch your meal? Minwoo’s mom is really a good cooker.” She lifted her face and saw my untouched meal.

“I know.” I said and bring out my chopstick from it case.

She sipped her drink and opened a cup of pudding. She spooned it and her mind looked like she is wandering somewhere else. I chuckled and swallowed my lunch.

Minwoo is dozing somewhere else. He is probably like Yunhwa, worrying about Sulli.

 

 

-Minwoo-

 

I chuckled slightly when I noticed Kwangmin. He is all into her. She still didn’t saw how Kwangmin gazed were fixed on her all this time. 

I wonder if she is just ignoring him. It must been hard for to be left by Youngmin just like that. It must been more hurt to know that he is just being with her for a bet. It must have been and she is dealing it well though I think Kwangmin is a total nuisance. With him stalking her all the time.

Well… I guess she should get used to it. Kwangmin have never been obsessed with something and this is the first time he ever get obsessed with a girl and recurring toward his four dimensional mind. It’s not a weird thing for stalking to be a new hobby of his.

I think that Kwangmin is a loyal friend and he is supposedly a loyal lover and I think she will realise it later.

Maybe she will. I smile as I finished my lunchbox.

 

 

-Sulli-

 

“Yah!! It’s not fair. I want to play too.” I complained as the three schoolmates of mine are in battle in front of Minwoo’s PSP console.

Kwangmin and Yunhwa eyes were focusing on the television screen..

“Yeaishhhh.. You kill me Kwang!! YAhhhhh!!” Minwoo whined as he dropped the joystick on the floor and join me on the couch.

He pouted and we watched the two in their competitive spirits.

It’s weird but the two are playing Pokémon games and I suddenly choked out a laugh.

“Waa… I never Yunhwa could go childish like that.” I smiled.

“Did your arm hurt anymore?” Minwoo were looking at me innocently.

“Ani..” I shook my head and stare at Yunhwa and Kwangmin.

“They are cute together, aren’t they?” I said as I turn to look at Minwoo.

“Yea..” He stuttered as I caught him staring at me.

“I win!!” Kwangmin let out a yell as he raised his fist and pulled it down.

Yunhwa were glaring at him as she pout. He froze and blushed as he hid his face in embarrassment.

“Sorry..”  He peeked out and Yunhwa pull the nearest pillow and hit him with it.

“Yahh… you ugly ert Pikachu..” She seemed mad and I laughed a good deal as she hit Kwangmin with the pillow.

Kwangmin doesn’t seem to mind it as he rolled around in the living laughing in good mood.

“Who wants to have my special roasted meat?!! I finished doing dinners.” Mrs No was calling out for us from had kitchen and I stood as Minwoo pulled me up.

“Let’s get the nice portion before the two did.” Minwoo chuckled as we walk to the table.

 

 

-Kwangmin-

 

I pulled my bag to my bag as I catch up with her pace. She is walking down the lane to her house and I was supposed to send her home. I was actually glad that Mrs No insisted me to send her home. She couldn’t say no and beside Minwoo were sending Sulli home.

We thanked Mrs No for the good meal and bade Sulli and Minwoo.

The sky was clear and it was just 8’o clock.

She put on a pair of headphones she brings out from her bag. I smiled as she hummed some song from her iPod. I was walking at her back as I latched our hand together and pretended that I did nothing. She glared at me but I smile at her. Her hand is cold and I rubbed her finger softly.

She probably mad about earlier. Well I do tend to forget myself sometime. It was embarrassing and Youngmin always get mad at me for that when we are still child.

It just I like it.. having fun with her just make me happy. It’s been such a long time since I laugh like that.

I used to laugh so much like that when I was still child.

Well I was the all-having-fun, the cheerful twin when I was younger while Youngmin was the mature and cool one.

He wasn’t like he is now back then. I miss the old him. I miss his old self that won’t hurt a girl. I wish he won’t hurt Yunhwa in the first place and I wish Yunhwa were looking at me in the first place. I squeeze her finger gently as I pull it in my coat pocket.

She just threw her glance at other place without looking at me. I wish she is looking at me somehow.

I laughed. Why did I have so much wish when I was being with her?

As if she gave something so I will go more in my life. She is still ignoring me but I knew she opened up a bit. It was hard to deal with me. I guess so but I will do my best.

We arrived in front of her house. I let go of her and peck her cheek when she walk to her gate.

Her eyes widened a bit as if she is going to go mad at me but those pretty eyes softened and I saw her walking faster to her door. I waved at her and turned back as I walk home.

The air was so nice or is it me in the good mood. I laughed silently as I tightened my coat around me. It’s the first time I walk a girl home properly. Is it a good thing?

But it sure made me in a good mood, anyway. I don’t mind.

 

Continue to next chapter…

 

 

Author Note:

Whoaaa..it have been like a century since I last update. I pretty sure most of the subscriber think that I have abandoned this fic.. No way.. I well kinda abandoned it but I don’t left it forever like this..

I will update it but sometimes it will takes me a century to have times, idea, and to have myself kicking all the laziness out of my system. I am in my semester holidays and I have been a hermit in my own room..for the last few day.
LOLs.. pathetic single girl like me always hang out alone in my rooms with sweets and twice a week I will go down emoing about another pound I gain effortless while doing nothing cause I been caught with Emos thingy.. You know.. the whole empty time that you don’t know what to do after a finished month of having packed schedules and deadlines. Then you found out you nothing to do after that. Just an empty long day.

But who cares since I lost most of my fats in class days.. I could go on in my room in college for days without sleeping and eating*Lies..cause I have tons of instant noodles stock in my room* just to finished my works. I was crying one time cause I don’t have enough time for an assignment project deadline and I was crying to have something to do before I die from too much nothing-to-do. .

Well enough with my randomness.. Loging out,,, I hope you guys would enjoy this humble update. I haven’t written anything for a long time and I don’t think my writing skills have improve more than the first place I have started to write. I think it’s getting worse.. Isn’t it?..hmmnnn…

=____=’’