~Chapter 5~

I fall in love with his twin..O.O... Otteoke??? [ new update*]

-Yunhwa-

 

I found myself sliding down to the floor after I closed the door. It had been so difficult to hide how my heart beats faster with each second passed. I was panicked inside when he took my hand, enveloping it in his gentle warm hand. I was afraid that he would see my flushed face.

Why did he have to be that jerk’s twin?

I think I would have fall in love with him if he wasn’t related to Youngmin. I sighed as I locked the door and walk into the kitchen I need something to cool off my face.

I chuckled when I see a sticky note pasted on the refrigerator door.

 

“I would be home next week, take care of yourself would ya..            

Call me if anything happen. I am in rush right now. I have to be in Beijing for short notice.

Don’t forget to lock every door and window, arasso.

Love,                                     

Mom.

 

I smiled and took out a bottle of water and placed it on my cheek. I walk back to my room.  My finger reached for the lamp switch as I went inside. I noticed something still in the wastebasket. A dried rose lay in it.

I lift the waste basket and walk out the house as I dump it in the big waste bin outside my house.

“Say hi to the trash, Youngmin.” I chuckled as I waved my hand.

Secretly, I was relieved that I don’t have to think about him anymore. Oppa is right. Man is not trustworthy and never ever believes them. I missed oppa. He is in France right now and he is persuading mom every time he went back to Korea so that mom will send me to study there with him.

I refuse him every time cause I loved being in Korea and I want to lead a normal life. Other than being like him, an inspiring artist with talent I think that I want to be a normal teenager. Have a normal high school life and romance and maybe be a common person.

I used to be accustomed with painter artist life and though my life was filled with everything I liked, canvas and paint but I couldn’t help to feel lonely. I quit the Art school and enrolled in a normal high school instead when I moved here.

Anyway oppa is so protective and I don’t think I will love to have him all around me guarding me though I loved him for being just him.

I smile at our family portrait. Oppa just entered middle school when our father died. That why it’s only me, umma and oppa. Oppa have been the man of our family after father died. He is still young but he won his scholarship and earned himself a good reputation and makes him earn some good cash though he is young that time.

He is so vain sometimes, that is his flaw. But since he got talent and look I couldn’t think he can be worse than that other than an overprotective brother. I chuckled and went back to my room.

 

 

 

-Sulli-

 

I walked to school and I noticed Minwoo standing at the road junction. He looked like as if he is waiting for someone.

“Morning, Sulli.” He smiled at me.

“Really…are you waiting for me?” I smiled at him as I raised my eyebrow.

“Ani..” He shook his head.

“Owhh..okay then.” I pretend to sulk and walk to school.

“Wait..” he called.

“..yeah..” I look over my shoulder at him.

“Do you mind if I walked you to school?” He smiled.

I shook my head, smiling at him.

“I wouldn’t mind.” I said as I continued to walk.

He run to caught my pace and we just walked without talking. I smiled, noticing him stealing gaze of me.

“Do you…..”

“YAHHhh….You two coming to school together.” Yunhwa was at the school gate looking at us in confusion.

“We just accidently met at the road junction.” Sulli beamed as she hugged Yunhwa.

“Careful with your arm.” Yunhwa said as she patted Sulli on the head.

I was envious of Yunhwa that time.

“See you later, sweat king. Hurry up dear, we will late for homeroom.” Yunhwa waved at me as she dragged Sulli into the school.

“What are you doing, you are blocking my view of Yunhwa.” I heard Kwangmin’s voice behind me.

He patted my head as he walked passed me.

“Come on, dude. You will getting late for homeroom.” He raised his eyebrow at me.

 

 

-Yunhwa-

 

I was so glad that Sulli attend school today or I will have to be with those two again. Well, I rather stay with Sulli all day than stuck with Kwangmin.

I hate the fact that I am getting so comfortable with him. It is making me nervous. The day run smoothly and I hang out in Sulli’s house in the evening, finishing homework and after that we just put on face masker and watch drama.

I am beginning to love that Secret Garden drama and since Sulli have the DVD. We play it and eat popcorn and we argue about Oska and Hyunbin and I am rooting for Hyunbin while Sulli liked Oska so much. Then we made dinner and I stay at her house for the night. Well it is lonely to be at the home alone.

 

*~*~*~*~*

 

 

-Yunhwa-

 

“Are you dating my brother?” Youngmin suddenly appeared at my table side.

It’s a normal day in the school after few days passed. Kwangmin reducing his time of stalking as he called it cause we all have term exam and I feel lucky that I learned most of the thing in my previous school. Well I am quite late to enter this school.

There’s no teacher inside the class. The teacher have urgent meeting and moreover its test week and the teacher gladly left the period for free study.

I turned my eyes at Youngmin. He still has those charming prince look but unfortunately he still have his jerk attitude.

“Ani…I never dated any Jo’s named guy.” I said as I flipped my textbook.

Sulli was just pretending that she is so absorbed with her textbook. I tried to bury my anger for this guy. Damn..

“Really.. I thought that you liked me so much. You even slapped me, jagiya.” He makes his eyes puppy and I swore that I was going to beat him with my textbook but knowing that his fans is eyeing me like I am the ‘threat’ making me try to cool down.

“Wanna go to the club with me tonight. You can dress up and have fun all night with me.”

“Sorry..” I’m not interested. Well. I didn’t get to finish my words when someone spokes.

Plopp.. a text book fall on Youngmin’s blonde head and I saw Sulli trying hard not to giggle.

“Sorry, but she is not going anywhere with you, hyung plus she is not interested in you. Anyway, get back to your seat. Mom told me that if you failed your math test again, she’s going to cut your allowance. Well both of us allowance since she told me to tutor you.”

“Yah, I’m your hyung.”  Youngmin picked the textbook from his lap.

“Of course, that doesn’t change a thing. It’s just a bad luck to you to get out early before your brain developed properly.” He sighed.

“Yahhh..yahh..” Youngmin protested.

“That’s your textbook. You left it on the shoe shelf.” Kwangmin noted.

“Rather than partying in the night, Mom said that she going to nailed your window with plank if you get out on test night. Hurry up. I need that extra allowance she promised me so I could go out for date.” He kinda dragged Youngmin back to his seat.

He winked at me secretly as he dragged Youngmin by his collar. I widened my eyes and tried not to burst into laughs as Sulli buried her face in the book and her shoulder tremble.

“Hey you guys.” Well.. it is coincidence right that these two appear at the same time.

“Minwoo??” I stare at Minwoo.

 “I offered to help Sulli with English lesson.” He said as he pulled an empty chair and got seated at our desk.

I looked at Sulli. She keeps pretending that she didn’t know anything and pull her textbook out.

“Come on, it’s nothing.” Sulli smiled.

“Owh.. arasso.” I scratch my head.

Well I am still shocked from Kwangmin appearing like that.

Somehow I liked it. He came just at the right time. A minute more I could be the one who hit Youngmin with the textbook.

Of course, I couldn’t be the one who hit him. Since no one dare to hit Youngmin other than Kwangmin. I don’t think they would dare to cross Kwangmin. He could be real scary and I am glad.

I sighed as my eyes caught him tutoring Youngmin. How could the two be so different though I think Kwangmin is less matured than Youngmin but he could be real serious than Youngmin. Youngmin could be the mature twin but he is not that all mature. He is half jerk anyway.

 

 

-Kwangmin-

 

“You are embarrassing me in front of my fans, pabo.” Youngmin raised his head from the textbook and glare at me.

“Stop talking and do your lesson. You are going to embarrassed yourself too if your fans know that the prince failed his math test.”

“You are just paying me back for the last time right.”

“Nope…I’m just trying to save my allowance from being cut and moreover stop picking on Yunhwa, hyung. You are making her time hard from all your envious fans.”

“…” Youngmin pouted.

“Yah, you got your formula wrong. Correct it and do it again.” I said as I look at his problem solving.

“This are wrong and you skip the step.. and this one you just completely mess it.” I observed it step by step and raised my face. His face looked pissed and I am glad.

“….” He pull the chair away and stood.

He burst and almost throws the book away.

“I am not going to do this with you as the tutor.” He threw a tantrum and I smiled.

“Stop being a baby hyung. It’s not that bad than getting you another tutor. Well Mom can tutor you but you know how she is when she teaches someone. You better sit back. Everyone is watching you.” I said calmly as I flipped my textbook.

Youngmin groaned. He sat and pulled his textbook back.

After an hour the recess bell rings and his face look radiant. Well he is ready to escape me anyway. He packed his book and placed it in his desk and walk out the class.

I walk casually toward Minwoo, Sulli and Yunhwa.

“Come on. I’m hungry.” Minwoo said as he grabbed us out the class.

I followed him and the others.

 

 

-Sulli-

 

Kwangmin is trying hard, huh. He is trying to talk to Yunhwa while she just looked pokerface in front of him. I was thinking that he is not such a jerk like his brother.

I guess Kwangmin kinda nice though he is scary sometime. If he doesn’t go scary like that until student gave him Prince of darkness nickname. He is probably just like Youngmin, horded by fans that looked like they worshipped him.

It will be nice if he ask her out to date. Maybe we all can go for a double date or something. I turned and looked at Minwoo.

Forget it. he won’t even brave enough to ask me out for a date. I sighed.

“Is anything wrong?” Minwoo look at me.

“What’s for lunch today?”

“Something nice my mom made since she’s back for work after this.” Minwoo said.

“Let me get some drink.”

“What do you want?”

“Milk coffee.” Minwoo said.

“Iced tea.” Yunhwa said.

“Juice would be okay.” Kwangmin smiled.

“Let me help you carry the drink.” Yunhwa offered.

“Arasso.” I beamed.

My eyes caught Jessica and her folk. They were watching for us. Stupid Barbie dolls. They probably trying to irritated me again. After I dumped Minhyun, they never stopped pestering me. Making me the girl no one dared to befriend.

Anyone who friended me when I was in first year was all acting like they never knew me. They will go through hell but I am glad. At least, I knew who would have left me when I am in trouble.

Yunhwa is different, right.

“Milk coffee, Juice and what about you, Sulli.”

“Strawberry Milk.” I said as I pass my money to Yunhwa.

 

 

 

-Yunhwa-

We ate lunch in peace and the day passed as nothing interesting does happen anyway.

I walked back home but look like Kwangmin is following me again today. I smile and try to supressed it as I turn and face him. My hand placed at me waist.

“Well, are you stalking me again today?” I raised my eyebrow.

“Well…” He walked to my side.

He smiled without saying anything and just walking calmly at my side. I let out a short sight as I continue to walk.

It doesn’t feel annoying at all this time. Maybe because it doesn’t feel lonely at all and besides Youngmin never send me home anyway. Ahhh.. kick that dude out my eyes.

It makes my eyes itch just to think of that blonde heartbreaker. I wish he get paid by his own medicine.

“You smell nice.” He blurted out.

“Eh…”  I looked.

“Yeah…” He said.

“You smelled me.” I raised my voice.

“Ummm…” He looked startled.

I kick his shin.

“AUchhhhhhh…. That’s hurt.” He widened his eyes.

“That’s erted.” I said as I glared.

“What..??? I just said you smelled nice. I can smell those apple blossom and flowery thingy when I stand by your side. It’s not like I have been erted or what.” He made innocent face like  a kiddo who have been scolded for something he didn’t do.

I sighed.

“It’s hurt.” He whined softly.

“Serve you well for blurting something without thinking twice.”

“But it was a compliment. Did we have to think twice for it?” He adjusted his messenger bag.

“…”

“Yunnie…”

“Don’t call me that. It sounded like a Pokémon.”

I fished my bag for my key house as I opened the gate. I grabbed mail from mailbox..

“I’m thirsty.” He said pleading softly.

Secretly I chuckled mentally. I turned and looked at him. I raised my eyebrow.

“It’s still hurt where you kick me.” He pouted.

“I don’t care.” I said.

I turned as I walk to my door. He is still standing in front my gate. Poor kiddo. I smiled.

I turned the key in the keyhole and open the door as I stepped in.

“Well.. aren’t you going in?” I tilted my head. He looked puzzled.

“I am going to close the door if you don’t want too.” He brightened and step inside my house.

I walked to the kitchen and left my bag on the dining table. My hand reached for a mug and I head to the fridge.

“I got oranges and apple.” I look over my shoulder.

“Any of it would do.” He said.

 My finger reached for the oranges juice carton and I walked to the table. He fiddled with his finger, humming softly to him.

“Here.” I pour the juice inside the glass.

“Thanks.” The brunette in front of me smiled as he reached for the glass. He sipped the juice.

“I put poison inside it.” I blurted out and he choked.

“Don’t joke like that.” He looked at me horrified.

I laughed as I open my bag pack and bring out my books.

“You are doing exercise?” He looked at me.

“I want good grade of course.”

“I can help you with some lesson.” He said.

“uh huh..” I look at him.

“I know I am not that expert in drawing or sketching but I am good at tutoring someone.” He said assuring me.

“Well… “ I look at my book and at his face.

 

 

-Kwangmin-

 

Pheww…. Succeed at getting invited into her house. Well..not really invited but she is softer to me this time.

I thought Yunhwa would shove me out her door after I suggested that I help her with the lesson. She accepted it anyway and we did our exercise in the kitchen.

I got to see her face and it was I got really lucky when her mom went home. Her mom was really nice when she ask me to stay for dinner when she knew that I am helping Yunhwa with her lesson. She doesn’t looked like she wanted me to stay but I am doing my best.

“Can I help you, Omonim.” I look at her mother.

“It’s okay, Kwangmin.”

“I always help my umma with dinner.” I said as I shrugged my school shirt.

Well, I always had my t-shirt inside. I folded my shirt neatly and placed it in my bag. I walk to the kitchen island and helped chopping the onion.

Yunhwa was peeling the potato. Mrs Lee said they are having steak tonight. She looked like a good cooker and no way I am refusing her dinner invitation.

My mom was okay that I am staying for dinner at friend cause I promised that I will tortured Young tonight when I get back home.

 

 

-Youngmin-

“No!!!!!! you can’t do that.” I said.

“Yes, I can do that.” Mom said as she placed the bowl of rice in front me.

“Dadddddddd…” I turned at dad.

He shrugged his shoulder as he shoved a mouthful of veggies in his mouth.

“Hyunminnnnnn…..” I look at my little brother.

“Well…I won’t say anything for the sake of my own allowance.” He grinned.

“That’s good.” Mom said as she sat on her chair beside dad.

I glanced at the empty seat beside me. There’s no rice bowl at his place.

“Where’s Kwang??” I looked at Mom.

“His friend’s umma asked him to stay for dinner.” Mom replied.

“Minwoo?”

“I don’t know. Well I’m glad that he made friends anyway.”

“Why can’t I stay out for dinner while he can go home late? That is not fair.”

“You stay out late for almost half of the month while he stay out late for few times only with reason while you don’t have reason you only gave me excuse, young man.”

“You gave extra allowance at him and you threatened to cut my allowance. That is not fair.”

“He deserved it while you always finished yours earlier every month and I had to give more to you in the end. That’s not fair for him too.” Mom replied calmly.

I pouted.

“You don’t love me. You love Kwang and Hyun more than me.” I shoved the egg rolls inside my mouth and munch as I pretend to sulk.

“It’s not true. I love you three equally.” She said as she placed a prawn in Hyunmin plate.

“Thanks Mom.” Hyunmin stuck out his tongue at me secretly.

“How about we got into deal?” Mom glanced at me.

All about Mom is business. If I played well, I get my share.

“Remember that modelling part time you get offered last time.” She picked her glass and sipped on it.

I raise my face and widened my eyes. No way. I remembered that Mom won’t let me accept it no matter how hard I plead to her. She said I was too young that time.

“You let Kwang help you, and you make sure you passed all the subjects. Your dad and I probably let you go for it.”

“You won’t bother my allowance?” I tried to save myself.

“Deal.” Mom pick an egg roll and placed it in my plate..

“Deal..” I sighed.

 

 

-Kwangmin-

 

I smiled in appreciate as I glance at Yunhwa looking nice in a shell pink tank top and a white capris pant. She looked sweet and the dinner was nice. I swallowed my food.

“I thought you go out with someone lately last time I was home. Youngmin or min-something??” Her mom suddenly blurted out as the dinner were quite quiet

Yunhwa were startled. She began to develop her interest at the piece of broccoli in the plate.

“She dumped him for me.” I said.

“Huh..” Both the mother and daughter turned their head at me.

“Well.. My brother, Youngmin had crush on her but it’s me that really like her so much so Youngmin back off and Yunhwa dump him anyway. Well, compare to me and Youngmin, I am the one that more loyal. But then I am the nerd one so I guess I have to try harder.” I laughed softly.

I just thought that Yunhwa was going to kick me beneath the table but she keep quiet though I can sense her glaring at me.

Her mother chuckle softly, amused.

“You really have to try harder. Yunhwa really..welll.. Let’s stop at that.” She laughed as she sipped her water when Yunhwa gave her a look.

 

~*~*~*~

 

I stretch my arm as I walked out her door. She send me out as she hold a trash plastic, I guess she is heading to throw it.

I walk silently at her side, staring at the starry night. It’s pretty. She walk lazily as she tossed the trash inside the bin. She turned back to the gate but I caught her arm gently.

“Go out on a date with me.” I bit my lips as I look at her.

She looked slightly surprised as she stared at me.

I let go of her arm.

She tilted her head as she examined my face.

“Well I would say yes but nope….” She smiled.

 

 

Continue to next chapter…

 

Playlist:

B1A4 – You are my girl

Boyfriend – Not one but two

 

Author Note: Well...can my babbles be considered as note.. Well.. feels so lonely.. but i can't call any of my friends.. curse the penniless curse of me.... Even if i call.. they were possibly busy or sleeping.. it ....