~Chapter 1~

I fall in love with his twin..O.O... Otteoke??? [ new update*]

-Yunhwa Pov-

 

I never thought that my true love would begin with a tangle, a mess that keep stalking me.Yeah you are hearing it right. A mess that I now had to bear all my life. It start with a story, a story that start with........

 

I screamed as I throw my book at him and hit his face. He looked stunned.

“I can’t believe I fall in love with you, you bastard.” He pulled a smirk on his face as I glared at him.

“Yeah, you fall for me, right.” His friends gave a sly smile at me as he hand something to him.

“You win the bet, Youngmin.” His friend back off as they left him with me.

“Life is a game, sweetie. Sometimes the reality as you call it is actually all lies. Your feeling is all fake, a made up one.” He pinched the tip of my nose as he chuckled.

“I hate you Jo Youngmin! I hate you!” I blinked my eyes as I walk away from there.

I ran away. I want to skip school for the first time. It is suffocating to stay in the same building as him. I stare at the gate, clutching my bag.

I start climbing it but I am too short but someone help me to jerk upward and pass through the gate. I turn to thanks but face a guy, a brown hair guy who looked just the same like that guy who just broke my heart.

“You..you….” I stuttered.

“Kwangmin.” He introduced himself as he climb over the gate and joined me.

“Let’s go.” He smiled at me as he dragged me away.

“Wait, who are you? How come you look just like Youngmin?” I am confused.

“You fool, I am his twin.” He chuckled.

‘That makes sense.’

“Wait, how come I have never seen you?”

“You are busy looking at him only. Besides we don’t have the same set of friends.” Kwangmin said as he stopped dragging me.

I stopped as I stare at him. Actually it’s like no different to watch him and Youngmin other than the hair colour. He looked at me as he raised his hand at my face as he wipes my eyes.

 “There’s some tears remaining.” I closed my eyes as his soft finger wipes away my tear.

The gentleness from him suddenly replaced those romantic gestures of Youngmin in my memory. That bastard, how dare he play with my heart for a bet and break it in the end.

I push Kwangmin away.

“Stop messing with me.” I hissed at him.

“You think I am as same as him.” He said calmly.

I stare at him. I see him.. I didn’t see Youngmin though it’s the same face.

“I don’t know.” I left him as I walk away from him.

I have a broken heart to be treated. I don’t need another heart break.

“Yah, you can’t go home.” His voice stopped me.

“You think I am a fool. Doesn’t mean that if your twin fooled me that makes me a fool.” I glare at him. The feelings of wanting to cry were replaced by the urge to choke this guy to death.

“I don’t think you are fool.” He said innocently unlike that Youngmin. Youngmin have his charm, his charm that bring my heart into a mess. I sighed.

“Don’t follow me, would you.” I glare at him as I walk.

I heard footstep following me. I gritted my teeth as I turn to him.

“Stop it, would you. Stop following me.. Which part of DON"T FOLLOW ME that you didn't understand?” I hissed at him.

“I didn’t follow you.” He smiled sweetly at me.

“So.. What are you doing right now? You are skipping school, you know.”

“I am stalking you.” He said cheerfully as I widened my eyes.

“You what? O.o” My jaw dropped.

“Yeah, I loves to stalk my hyung’s ex-girlfriend.” How comes there's a guy like him? @.@.

“I have never been his girlfriend. It’s all a bet.” I said as look at him.

I turn my back against him as my tear threatened to fall.

Suddenly he dragged me with him.

“Yah, where are we going?”

“Skipping school, right?” He said normally like we have done it numerous times.

‘This guy’ I cursed inside.

“Stay here.” He pushed me down to the bench.

“I’m not staying here.”

“You are.....” He slipped my favourite bracelet from my wrist.

“Yahhh!!” I protested.

“Or you won’t see your favourite bracelet anymore.” He smiled innocently as I crossed my hand on my chest.

“ you, Jo Kwangmin.” I cursed at him.

“Good girl don’t curse.” He chuckled

“Who says that I am a good girl?” I said as he pinched my cheek, waving my bracelet in front of me as he walk away.

I sighed as I saw him disappear. He probably won’t return back here. I stare at people who are walking around me. I saw few couples holding hand. I look at my hand. Just few hours ago, I am happy that I have a boyfriend at last. It is something I really want other than having friend. You heard that. I have no friend. None at all and maybe because I just moved in this school few weeks ago. 

I sighed again, just when I thought someone like me. It does disappoint me too much. I was really happy that day when Youngmin asked me to be his girlfriend. I noticed him earlier. His blond hair and pretty face shimmer in the light. He always smiled at me whenever I turn and catch his gaze.

He treated me like a gentleman for some ing 3 day and then dumped me just like that. My heart hurt so much. So much lies from him.  I feel warm water raining from my eyes. My palm wet as I cupped my hand, sobbing uncontrolled. Its hurts and I can’t lie that my heart doesn’t hurt so bad. It’s the first time I fall in love and it’s the first time I have been broke so bad by someone. .

Suddenly few annoying bastard start hovering around me.

“Aww.. poor girl. Why did a pretty girl doing alone right now, crying?”

“Did your boyfriend dump you?”

“You know you can follow us right.” Another guy teased me.

“Go away.” I hissed.

“So cute, you have to go to the club with us tonight or we can have fun somewhere.” The one that act as their leader giving me a disgusting erted smile.

“You.. you..” I was going to stand and kick that guy when a cold voice made us turned toward a direction.

Kwangmin stand with a cold artic glare toward those guys.

The guys back off and silently go away without turning back and without fighting. Kwangmin then turn toward me as he gave me a sweet smile. There' s a plastic bag of the convenience store in his hand and he pull out my bracelet from his pocket and and wear it to my wrist gently like a gentleman.

He lift his face and look up at me, giving me an awkward smile.

"You are a good girl. So don't cry okay...^___^"  His simple word make me widened my eyes.

This guy is…totally weird and not mention he loves stalking his hyung’s ex-girlfriend. I don’t even know how to deal with a playboy like Youngmin.

How can I deal with a creepy bipolar stalker like Kwangmin?

O.O

 

 

 

Author note: Yeah.. Update at last.. I am going to update Youngmin's later...>___<