First Day

We Got Married 2

“Good morning everybody,” Leeteuk greet all crew when he arrive in front of MBC building, first location for shooting.

“Good morning Leeteuk-shi,” one of crew greet him back.

For first episode, they will meet in front of MBC for interview. After that, they will go to the house which already prepare bye WGM crew.

“Good morning all,” they heard Sora’s voice greet crew. Leeteuk immediately turn to see sora who’s just arrive.

“Good morning Sora,” Leeteuk greeted her.

“Good morning oppa,” Sora replied.

“Leeteuk-shi, what about with the children you choosed, have they come?” director asked.

“Maybe in a minute they will...” before Leeteuk finish talked, 2 middle-aged women come bring twin child.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” one of women said and bow.

“Mr. Park, sorry we late,” she said while give the children to Leeteuk and Sora.

“It’s okay, we don’t start yet,” Leeteuk replied.

“What’s their name? And how old are they?” Director asked to the women.

“Their name is Park Myungsoo dan Park Gyuri. They are 2 years old.”

“What? Leeteuk-shi, are they your children? Why your name same with them?” Director joked make Leeteuk laugh.

“I do it on purpose. They will act as my children so i search who’s name Park, same with me. It’s impossible if their name is Kim or Lee, it will feel strange, right director??” Leeteuk answered with smile and make all of crew laugh.

******

“Leeteuk-shi, do you happy because you can shooting WGM with Kang Sora?” director asked in blackroom for the first recording.

“Of course, especially with new concept. I’m really feel like i’m married for real,” Leeteuk answered and smile.

“Kang Sora-shi, do you happy you can shooting WGM again with Leeteuk?” director asked Kang Sora with the same question.

“Hehe, i’m very happy,” Sora answered shyly.

After interview, they go to the house which already prepare by WGM crew. Leeteuk and Sora suprise, the house they mean is dimple house, a house in previous their WGM.

“Oppa, this is..” Sora can’t finish her words when she step into dimple house.

“Pd-nim, is this really a house we will occupy?” Leeteuk asked, he still doesn’t believe it.

“Yes, you will stay in this house,” Director replied.

Almost furniture in dimple house still like they left last time, just now there is some toys for Myungsoo dan Gyuri.

“Oppa, i’m happy i can appear in WGM again with you, especially we have Myungsoo dan Gyuri for accompany us,” Sora said after Director give a sign if they start recording.

Leeteuk smile hears Sora’s words while carry Myungsoo and Sora carry Gyuri.

“Myungsoo ya, Gyuri ya, you should call us appa and omma. Ap-pa, om-ma,” Leeteuk teach them who’s engrossed play with their new toy.

Leeteuk and Sora shock when Gyuri suddenly crying out loud and followed by Myungsoo. Sora actualy know what they want but she shy to tell Leeteuk.

“Oppa, it seems that they thirsty,” Sora said.

“Right, where’s their milk?”

“Inside bedroom.”

“I will take it.” Leeteuk run to bedroom still carry Myungsoo.

“Myungsoo and Gyuri calm down after they drink their milk, and they still carried by Leeteuk and Sora.

Dimple house now feel lovely since Myungsoo and Gyuri join with them, in fact WGM crew feel happy too when they see Myungsoo and Gyuri laugh together with them.