Our History

We Got Married 2

Our History

Teukso couple and the twin come to show “Radio Star”. This is one of their plans to tell their fans about their relationship. Actually they just want to give some clues but last night they change their plan.

~Flashback~

“Oppa, why do you look so tired? Don’t force your body and make you more tired than this,” Sora said while massage her husband.

“I know, i just feel my energy decreased nowadays. I don’t want to left behind from my members and i don’t wanna make my fans disappointed,” Leeteuk replied lazily.

“But still...” Sora cut her word when she heard Leeteuk’s phone ringing.

“Oppa, your phone,” Sora said handing his phone.

“Later Sora,” Leeteuk said closing his eyes.

“It’s from Lee Sooman sajangnim.” Leeteuk abruptly sat and take his phone.

“Yeoboseyo,” Leeteuk greet as soon as he press the green button.

“.......................”

“Are you sure?”

“..........................”

“Thank you sajangnim, good night,” Leeteuk said before he hang up.

“Why did he called you? Did something wrong?” Sora said worrily but Leeteuk just smile.

“Come on, spill everything,” Sora said again impatiently.

“He said, when we come to Radio Star, we can tell them honestly about our relationship or everything MC ask to us.”

“A..are you sure?” Leeteuk nodded.

End of Flashback

And now, they are in waiting room. They wait their name called by staff.

“Are you nervous?” Leeteuk asked as he hold Sora’s hand.

“No, i’m just afraid what will happened after we tell them everything. Will it be okay? I don’t know oppa, i’m confused,” Sora said honestly.

“I’m sure it’s the best for us. Don’t be afraid or anything, just believe yourself.”

****************************************************************************************

“So Leeteuk, i heard rumors if the twin is your children. Is it true?” Gura asked directly.

“Hyung, how can you say that so easily?” Kyuhyun said with a little joke.

“You can teach me how to ask a guest with correct way.”

“Leeteuk shi, is it true the twin is your children?” Kyuhyun asked.

“Yah, it is the same with my question. There is not different.”

“I use formality and your not,” Kyuhyun answered without a doubt and make audience laugh.

“Leeteuk shi, is it true?” Gura asked make audience laugh again because his impatiently attitude.

“Yes, it is true,” Leeteuk answered confidently make everyone gasp, except (you know) Kyuhyun.

“And the mother. I mean your wife.”

“Of course Sora, who’s else?” Again, Leeteuk answered easily.

“Sora shi, care you tell us about your story,” Another MC asked her.

“We really curious,” Another Mc added supporting his friend.

 

~Flashback~

3 years ago 

Sora’s Pov

Today we will meet again after 2 years i can’t meet him. We promised after he release from military we will meet again in this house. A house, do you still remember? Dimple house? Now here i am, wait him. I hope he still remember our promise. If he doesn’t come, i will punish him. You know what i wore? I wear a dress when i meet him for the first time and its called in our promise. He want me to wear that dress and he said he will wear the clothes he wore in our first day. I felt nervous, my hands can’t stop from shaking.

“Where is he?” I kept said that words. He’s late. I’m already impatient to wait him.

“Ugh, oppa come here.”

Sora’s Pov end

 

Leeteuk’s Pov

This traffic!

I’m on my way to meet with Sora in our dimple house but now i can’t go anywhere because this traffic. I’m late and i’m afraid if Sora gone before i meet her.

“Hyung, i just stop here,” I said to my manager before i unbuckled seatbelt.

“You can’t, fans will recognize you. Just wait for a moment.”

“I can’t hyung, i’m late. See you later.” I immediately come out from car with mask and sunglasses.

As soon as i come out from my car, i ran as fas as possible toward dimple house. Fortunately, there is no one recognize me as Leeteuk and there is no one disturb me. When i arrive there, i hesitant to come in. I’m afraid if Sora didn’t keep our promise or Sora was there but now she is gone because i come late. After convinced myself, i enter that building. i almost press button when the door opened.

“Sora”

“Oppa” We said in unison.

“You come,” we said together again, then we laugh together.

Leeteuk’s Pov end

****************************************************************************************

After their meeting in dimple house, Sora and Leeteuk communicate in many ways. Sometimes they meet secretly from others. Although they met several times, they still in friend zone. And it make Leeteuk or Sora feel awkward if they meet. They want more than friend.

“Sora, you make me crazy,” Leeteuk mumbled when he tried to focused with the road in front of him. He’s on his way to pick up Sora at her apartement. They want to spent their holidays in Nami Island. s don’t know about that, they just know if their leaders spent his holiday with his family.

When he arrive in parking area, his heart beat so fast.

“Oh come on, this is Sora we talking about. Why my heart like this?” Leeteuk said out loud to calm himself while he waits Sora.

“Oppa, what are you talking about?” Sora asked suddenly make Leeteuk shock and nervous.

“Did she hear that?” Leeteuk said in mind.

“Oppa,” Sora called Leeteuk make him snap out of mind.

“Waeyo?”

“Are you okay? If you not, we can cancel this so you can rest.”

“No, i’m okay.”

Then they continued their trip to Nami Island. In their heart, they hope something good will happen and they can save good memories for the rest of their life.

****************************************************************************************

Leeteuk felt nervous while he wait Sora in Hotel lobby, they want to dinner outside hotel because this is the last night their holidays in Nami Island. And this is the last chance for Leeteuk to confess his feeling to Sora. During their vacation, Leeteuk realize that his feel toward Sora more than friend and he doesn’t want to lose Sora. He will make Sora become his girlfriend and then his wife.

“Oppa, do you wait so long?” Sora said when she stand in front of Leeteuk. Leeteuk shook his head.

“Tonight you are beautiful,” Leeteuk said as he take in all of her features. Sora blushed when she heard it.

“So, before this i am ugly,” Sora joked tried to break of awkwardness between them.

“Ani, you’re always beautiful for me.”

“How about if we dinner now. I feel hungry when you say cheesy things.” They laugh together.

Leeteuk hold Sora’s hand before they walk out from hotel toward the restaurant he reserved for this special tonight.

****************************************************************************************

“Oppa, where are we going?” Sora asked after they walk out from restaurant.

“I don’t know,” Leeteuk answered honestly. Actually he just want to walk to reduce his nervousness.

“Can we sit for a while?” Sora asked as she pointed a bench not far from their place.

“Okay, do you tired?”

“Gwaenchana oppa.”

They just sat there quietly, enjoy the scenery in front of them.

“Sora,” Leeteuk broke the silence, he turned to face Sora.

“Ne oppa.” Sora could see Leeteuk tried to hide his nervousness.

“We knew each other from We Got Married right?” Sora nodded.

“And then we become friend. But i think it’s not enough.”

“What do you mean oppa, it’s not enough? Don’t we happy now?”

“Yes we happy, but don’t you want to feel something more than like this?”

Sora want to say something when Leeteuk cut her.

“Do you want to be my girlfriend?”

Sora don’t know what to say after she heard confession from Leeteuk.

“Ugh Sora, i know you like me so don’t hesitate to answer me,” Leeteuk said impatiently.

“What? Who said i like you?” Sora asked teasingly.

“Wh.. What do you mean??"

Sora hold her laughter when she saw Leeteuk's face.

“You like me right?" Leeteuk asked to confirm Sora's feeling.

“No, but i love you. Do you love me too oppa?"

“I love you too," Leeteuk said before he kissed Sora.

“So, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

“Just your girlfriend?"

Leeteuk grinned when he heard that.

“I thought you bring me here because you want to proposed me, how wrong i am," Sora said jokingly.

“You know if you keep like this, we may marry tomorrow or today here," Leeteuk threatened her but Sora just smile happily.

“I don't care." With that, Sora ran back to their hotel.

****************************************************************************************

After one month, Sora felt sad because there is no news from Leeteuk. She tried to call him but he didn't reply or called her back. Many messages she sent for him, still he didn't reply.

At first she tought he is busy with Super Junior. But when she search information within their fans, they don't have project or concert.

“I hate you oppa for making me like this," Sora mumbled in her ways to her filming place.

When she arrived, she felt something weird within staff And her co-workers.

“Annyeonghaseyo," Sora greeted them but they just replied her with mysterious smile.

When she prepared for filming, she heard someone sang “She" behind her.

When she turn around, she smile to the man in front of her.

With a bouquet in his hand, he walked to Sora and sang her favorite song.

After he finished, he kneeled in front of Sora make her speechless.

“You know i'm a impatient person. Some people maybe want to date one or two or maybe many years to know each other. But i can't wait like them to make you be mine. Call me weird, possesive or anything, i don't care because i'm like that. So.. Will you be mine??”

Sora just keep silent and looked lost. It make Leeteuk became anxious.

“So.. Sora, i.." Sora kiss him to prevent him talk a lot.

“Did you just propose me oppa?"

“Of course i am. So what's your answer?"

“I want to be yours"

Leeteuk kissed Sora happily..