Her Boss

We Got Married 2

Sora's POV

I rode my car with my manager, he knew about the message and now we went to our office to met the messenger, my director, Kim Jeongmin. I felt nervous and my manager seems notice it. "Don't be nervous, as you explain well you'll be alright. you know him very well." My manager said while keep driving.

"I know. but it's about my scandal. we know him very well if it's about scandal, he can very scary," i said laughing.

"Sora, don't say like that about sajangnim."

"I'm just kidding oppa."

"We're arrive."

I know someday i had to explained to his about this, about my family that i hide almost 3 years. He just knew about my children but he didn't know who's my husband. Since i join his company, he trust me a lot. When i have a scandal, he help me and trust me. But i never honest to him, i still hide anything from him. When i entered the building, some employees greet me and said they support me. Almost all employees knew about my problem. in this company we are family. not secrets, no lies. yet i have a secret from them.

"Sora," my manager said, startled me.

"What?"

"Come in first." My manager point Director's office door. i turned my manager, "Are you sure?"

"Sora, yes i sure. you have to talk to him."

I knocked once slowly, no answer. i tried again harder.

"Come in," i heard he said from inside.

"Annyeonghaseyo sajangnim," i and my manager greet and bow together.

"Seungwo ah, wait outside. i want to talk with sora privately."

"Ne sajangnim."

"Sora, sit down please." I immediately sat in front of my director.

"You've read this?" he hand me the same magazine shown by Leeteuk oppa when shooting WGM.

"Ne, sajangnim,” i said as i bent down my head.

"And you know the article, right?"

"Yes."

"Can you tell me, who is he, the man with you and the twin?" he asked, my hand shake because nervousness.

"I think you knew who is he,” i answered with trembling voice.

"Yes, i know. but i wanna hear from you. did you already together all this time? Did you already together before the twin born? and you never tell me about this. Who am i to you?" He raise his voice. i know this is my mistake.

"Yes sajangnim. I'm sorry i never tell you. but i scare if i tell you. i scare if i have to separate from him."

"What? Have i hurt you? have i make you feel difficult when you work with us? so why do you think if i will separate you from him? I already think you as my child, i never want hurt you." his voice softened and i feel sadness from him. my tears fall from my eyes. slowly, i stand and kneel in front of him.

"What are you doing Sora?"

"I'm sorry sajangnim, please help us. i can't stand this anymore. i'm tired continue to face this problem."

He stood in from of me and pull me to stand. "I will help you. can you trust me? i will solve this with my way."

"Yes i trust you." He smile fatherly and hug me. i wipe my tears and hug him back.

end Sora's POV

******

When Leeteuk in Super Junior's practice room, he receive a phone from unknown number.

"Yeoboseyo, who are you?" Leeteuk greeted.

"Yeoboseyo, i am Kim Jeongmin, Sora's agency director."

"Annyeonghaseyo sajangnim, what can i do for you?"

"Can we meet now?"

"Actually i hava practice schedule but i can meet you in lunch, how is it?"

"Okay, we will meet in lunch at restaurant near your company."

"Okay sajangnim."

"See you later, Leeteuk-shi."

2 hours later

Leeteuk walked to restaurant after his practice, he went to the register man. “I want to meet Kim Jeongmin. Did he already arrive?” Leeteuk asked. “Follow me sir.”

They walked to the table near window in corner the restaurant. Leeteuk saw a middle aged man is reading a newspaper. After they arrived, the register man walked back to his desk and leave Leeteuk and Kim Jeongmin. “Annyeonghaseyo sajangnim,” Leeteuk greeted Kim Jeongmin who doesn’t realize him yet.

“Oh, Leeteuk ssi, annyeonghaseyo, sit down please,” Kim Jeongmin said and folded the newspaper.

“Why did you want to meet me?”

“How about we ate first and then we talk?”

“Okay sajangnim.”

After they finish their lunch. Kim Jeongmin talked what’s the reason he want to meet Leeteuk. “Leeteuk ssi, i think you knew why did i want to meet you, right?”

“Yes i knew. It’s about Sora and the twin, right?”

“As you know, i considered Sora as my child. So when she get a problem, i wanna help her. When she had scandal 2 years ago, i can’t help her because she already fix it with her method. But this time i wanna help. Now i’m here to heard your confess. Are you Sora’s husband and the father of twin.”

Silence filled between them.

“Yes, i am.”

“So why did you hide it? Did you embarass to admit it?”

“No, it’s because...”

(Flashback)

2 years ago

"Oppa, what's wrong?" Sora asked as she saw Leeteuk's expression when read a magazine by clench his fist. “What is it? How did they know?” Leeteuk thought.

"Nothing, come here. I want to cuddle with you," Leeteuk said while hide that magazine and drag Sora to his lap.

"Oppa, wae? You're weird." Sora turned to face him and cup his face. "Oppa, please tell me what you're hiding from me? Article about you?" Leeteuk shook his head.

"So what?"

"Don't shock when i tell you, and don't scare. It's about you. But before i tell you, can you answer my question?" Sora nodded.

“Did you go to gynecologist?” Sora nodded.

“With whom?”

“Alone.”

“Is there someone know about that?”

“I don’t think so.”

“Did you wear a disguise?” Sora shook her head.

“Why? So the people in gynecologist know you went there?”

“Because i trust them,” sora said casually.

“Did you think they will keep your secret just because you trust them?” Sora nodded her head slowly, unsure with her answer.

“Sora listen to me. There is some people who will do anything for money although you trust them. So you can’t trust everyone easyly. Look at this!” Leeteuk hand her the magazine. Sora widened her eyes when read a article:

Kang Sora went to gynecologist. Someone tell us if she saw Kang Sora check up her pregnancy. Is it true? As we know, Sora doesn’t married yet. So what is it? Did Sora pregnant before marriage. Who is the baby’s father?

 

“Oppa, i’m sorry. I didn’t think the consequence,” Sora said while cried in Leeteuk’s hug. She hide her face in his chest.

“It’s okay princess. We will face it together. We will handle this together, okay?” Leeteuk caress Sora’s hair. Sora nodded.

2 Days later

“Oppa, where are you going?” Sora asked when Leeteuk tidy up his clothes in front of mirror.

“I want to meet Super Junior in our dorm, i wanna talk them about this scandal, wae?” Leeteuk said turned his body to face Sora who just wake up. And his word alarmed Sora.

“Oppa, i think we don’t need to tell them. I already know how to handle this,” Sora said in hurry.

“Jinjja, how is it. Tell me!” Leeteuk excited when Sora knew their way to handle their problem.

“Let me to face this alone,” Sora said as she bent down her face don’t want to face Leeteuk.

“What??”

“This is my fault, so let me to face this alone. I will accept whatever they say about me and they didn’t know if you include in this scandal. I never say anything about you and then we will fine again. And i think this is just temporary. Please!”

“It’s not the answer we need. It’s just a stupid answer.”

“Please listen to me oppa.”

“Why do i listen to you when you don’t listen to me?” Leeteuk raise his voice.

“Please oppa, i don’t want you have a problem because of me.” Sora held his arm.

“I can’t Sora. I can’t let you face this alone. Don’t you want we face it together? Why did you change your mind? Let me think about it, okay?” Sora shook her head as her tears fall to her face.

“Sora, wae? We can do this.” Sora still shook her head and hug Leeteuk tightly. Leeteuk cried too and hug her back.

(End of Flashback)

*****

Note: this is my gift for you who's wait patiently.. Please Comment!!